Old Heads, Kick this game y'all been talking about...

Options
#Kew
#Kew Members Posts: 299
edited October 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
"Pull my coat" to some of y'all's pre-internet era game y'all always claim us younger dudes don't have. I'm not gonna pretend like I'm pulling crazy chicks and there's always room for improvement. So drop some knowledge for us so we can take a few notes. I'm guessing y'all are in the 27+ range so how do y'all approach a grown woman? Where do y'all go on dates? How do y'all get older women over to the crib? Its easy to pull a 20 year old but how do you step correct to a 30 year old?

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    im sure any sane ? 27+ will tell his 23- self to put his energy into gettin somewhere OTHER then in a ? ..

ur welcome..
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    im sure any sane ? 27+ will tell his 23- self to put his energy into gettin somewhere OTHER then in a ? ..

ur welcome..

co-sign....
  • #Kew
    edited October 2010
    Options

ur welcome..

I hear you. Always gotta stay focused.
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2010
    Options
    #Kew wrote: »
    I hear you. Always gotta stay focused.

yeh my dude.. dont waste time on some ? u will barely remember..
    what good is ? all these ? if u go forget names and lose count!!?

if i knew then what i know now id be a millionare by now..
    take advantage playa..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All the old school game heads I know in person have a gang of kids and never amounted to nothing career wise in life who are struggling to live on their own now.Not a good look at all.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    All the old school game heads I know in person have a gang of kids and never amounted to nothing career wise in life who are struggling to live on their own now.Not a good look at all.

Don't hurt em gawd
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Don't hurt em gawd

well u obviously aint a playa, so whats ur excuse??
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

ur welcome..

co-sign both......................................but if you must ? your life up, offer'n to eat the box is for sure for sure, just walk up to a chick and confidently introduce yourself, then as she proceeds to introduce herself cut her short with a lite whisper in the ear and say "Damn I sure wouldn't mind taken a bite out that @ss" or "Let me taste you"...........
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well u obviously aint a playa, so whats ur excuse??

L m a o!

You got a point though CapB. Dont worry bout what game old heads ran on hoes cuz 9 times out of 10 that ? aint goin work for you anyways just simply because you had to ask. Stay focused and get ur paper up and everything else will fall in place. Be yourself.

I got no game, they Love Who I Am.
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The game is to be sold, not told...

Getwitcha
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "Pull my coat" to some of y'all's pre-internet era game y'all always claim us younger dudes don't have. I'm not gonna pretend like I'm pulling crazy chicks and there's always room for improvement. So drop some knowledge for us so we can take a few notes. I'm guessing y'all are in the 27+ range so how do y'all approach a grown woman? Where do y'all go on dates? How do y'all get older women over to the crib? Its easy to pull a 20 year old but how do you step correct to a 30 year old?

Let me break it down...

1)No matter if the chick is a 20 year old or 30-40 year old
    (She will always have an insecure highschool mentality...)
    -So the way you aproach them is by selling them a dream
    (Telling and acting like they are the best)

2)The only difference between ? a ? in her 20's and a ? in her 30's is that you have to listen to more ? ...
    -In her 20's everything is cool
    Once them ? get to the big 30
    -They have more baggage
    (Fail marriage/ Babies/Babydaddy drama/Bitterness)

***The important thing is NOT them ? ... is you...(let me explain)
    -When you are in your 20's you are willing to put up with a lot of ? (listen to dumb conversation and ? )
    Just to get up inside that ?

3)Once you get older you realize that no matter if the ? is too cute or the ? is tight...
    If she starts acting up..you will cuss her the ? out and put her in her place
    cuz your tolarance for ? is NOT as high as it used to be

4)Where do y'all go on dates?
    -Dinner/ Lounges
    -Do not think cuz they are older you need to take them to fancy places

***Warning: Just dont take them to a young club (18-28)
    (You will ? block yourself: Cuz once they see all the young cute ? full of life
    their self esteem gonna go down and they gonna get all sad and moppy(sp?)
    Cuz they gonna realize that their best years are long gone)

Any more questions just ask???
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The game is to be sold, not told...

Getwitcha

classic geekboy ?
  • FranklinWalker
    FranklinWalker Members Posts: 106
    edited October 2010
    Options
    interested..............smile.gif
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Remember this, what works for one person may not work for the next man. And game comes in all forms, some dudes don't have game and still pull women. Depends on the mood and setting
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you can't teach wisdom
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    generic, sanitized version:

1. ? any pickup lines you may have ever used. They usually won't work. A simple "Hi, how's your day going?" is usually enough to break the ice and get a convo started. Use MINIMAL slang, if any at all. Take the swagger from 100 Million to ZERO. You don't wanna come off as an arrogant ? or a buffoon.
    2. When you talk to her, look her dead in her eyes. Don't look her up and down when you're talking to her, focus on her eyes and don't break eye contact unless absolutely necessary.
    3. (2010 update) ? your phone as you approach her. Back inna day, I woulda said turn off your pager, but those have been replaced by phones so cut it off before you even get to her. You don't need the distraction.
    4. Keep the conversation light and try to make her laugh a couple of times. Don't try too hard tho, it comes off wrong and you'll ? up the vibe. Let it flow naturally.
    5. Get the number and hit her up either later in the day or the next day.

That's just to get the number... There's a lot more but it focuses more on YOU than her.

1. Add some more "business casual" outfits to your wardrobe. Khaki pants and a plain polo-style shirt goes a long way. Throw some decent casual shoes in there and a tasteful belt as well.
    2. Stay abreast of current events to the point where you can have a light discussion about them. Start reading Newsweek, USA Today, or something similar. Nothing turns off an older woman quicker than a cat who's world revolves around rap, liquor, rims, cars, and "gettin money".
    3. Take the time to check out a few decent restaurants in your area solo. Many will have a bar that you can eat at, so check 'em out a time or two so you get a feel for the place and what's on the menu.
    4. Travel a little bit, even if it's just you alone. I know it sounds corny in this day, but trust me on this, it'll pay off in the end.
    5. Start listening to music outside of rap and current RnB. Develop a taste for classic Jazz and start learning the musicians names. This will pay off with older women 'cause there's no doubt that you'll end up in a Jazz lounge and the topic will turn to music. You don't want to look like some kinda ? when you can't even name a single artist and run that line "well... I don't know none of they names... I just like to listen to it."
    6. I cannot stress this one enough: Learn SOMETHING about wines and how they compliment different foods. You don't have to necessarily know brand names and vintages, just something as simple as pairing certain dishes with a wine that will compliment the meal.
    7. Bottom line here is be well rounded as an individual.

The first date can be a casual dining restaurant and a second activity. What that second activity will be is something you'll have to figure out through your conversations with her (spoken convos, not texting/email/facebook).
    The second date (assuming the first one went well) can be a little more upscale as far as the restaurant is concerned. Remember when I said to check out a few spots on your own? This is the reason why. You can always say "Hey, I know this place downtown that has an excellent <insert dish here>, you interested in checking it out?".

The goal here is NOT instant gratification ? . You want some ? for the long haul so that even if ? doesn't work between the two of you, she's still on the team, so to speak. There's been plenty of chicks that I went out with, kicked it for a while, hit off, but it didn't work out between us for one reason or another yet 4 years later I could still pick up the phone and fall through when necessary. Some would even kick another ? out the crib to let me spend the night if I was over her way and I didn't feel like driving home.

Overall, there's going to be a lot of trial and error on your part. Just pay attention to what works and what doesn't and you'll get it eventually.
  • #Kew
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nice ? , Koncept. That was really some insightful ? .

So when y'all invite women over to the crib what do y'all do? drink some wine and vibe out?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

So when y'all invite women over to the crib what do y'all do? drink some wine and vibe out?

Get High and ?
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    L m a o!

You got a point though CapB. Dont worry bout what game old heads ran on hoes cuz 9 times out of 10 that ? aint goin work for you anyways just simply because you had to ask. Stay focused and get ur paper up and everything else will fall in place. Be yourself.

Pay the man Shirley!!!
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

depends on how you play it and the vibe you get from her.

Sounds old fashioned as ? , but you don't know how many chicks just appreciated stoppin off at the crib just to talk over a glass of cognac or wine with some mellow ass music playing in the background. A lot of times that turned into a ? session even when she had ZERO intention of lettin' me hit that night.

If you live by yourself, a few things you can do to set things right at your crib.

1. KEEP YA CRIB CLEAN!!! This ? is soooooooooooooooo important but too many dudes are straight slobs and keep a filthy crib. Women just don't like that ? .

2. Step ya incense game up! Everybody and their momma has Nag Champa at the crib, that ? ain't special anymore. What you need at the crib is a scent that sets the mood and sets you apart from other cats. My #1 scent was a properly mixed Frankincense and Myrrh. Has a very deep, spiced scent to it and not one woman that has ever been to my crib has ever said they didn't love it. Ask any black Muslim in your area if he knows where to get the GOOD frank and myrrh hookup, 'cause frankly I haven't met one that didn't have a connect for some high quality ? . While you're at it, get a 1 or 2 dram bottle of the oil with a roll-on top too. Women like that scent on a man as well.

3. Decent plates and glasses are a must. If you have a chick over for dinner, don't have her eatin offa plastic plates from the dollar store and drinkin out of a plastic tumbler... A decent grade of dinner and glassware makes a subtle, yet lasting impression. Wine glasses don't necessarily have to be exact for the type of drink you're serving (ie flutes for champagne and whatnot), but at least have SOME kinda stemware for her to drink from. Again, this is a more subtle way to set yourself apart.

4. Flowers on the table are a no-no. ? , you ain't Marcus Graham from Boomerang, that ? make it look like you're trying hard to ? every chick that comes through the door (even though you are). Keep it simple.

... and learn to cook if you don't already know how. A lot of my nights with a chick started with me extending an invitation to dinner at my place and ended with us in bed before 10pm.

.. oh yeah, if your PC is in the livingroom... change the wallpaper to something OTHER than a naked broad before she gets there.
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^ My man KC Jones, you know the deal lol. I keep my pad clean, can cook and I got that Frank & Mir and I use Super Hit too. All that ? you described is how I roll. I'm a old cat, can't have the cheap ? in the crib
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    L m a o!

LOL!

Co-sign and sig worthy....
  • king hassan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Fundzo, where the ? you been @ ? , in a meeting or something
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They call him Koncept, The Jeweler!

Ease up fam, lol....

These ? gotta copy and paste that ? , lol.