If you average over 20pts/game in high school, shouldn't you get scholarship offers

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
i would think someone putting up those numbers in high school would, at worst, be playing at a junior college or some DIII program. And if they aren't playing, i'm sure they were at least given a look by some schools.

Even tho a 2.05 gpa is pretty low, nationally; in Alabama that makes you seem like a borderline genius. Plus the scouts who come to alabama aren't out looking at gpa, so don't blame it on grades either.

where did it go wrong ramadan? and dont use your daughter as an excuse, if anything, that should have been motivation. and don't blame it some kind of injury either, or that the NCAA banned you for falsifying box scores.

tell us what happened

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Radaman did get scholarship offers.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn, are yall ever gonna end this wack ass beef?? SMH.
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Radaman did get scholarship offers.

how'd you ? Chozen's account?
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    damn, are yall ever gonna end this wack ass beef?? SMH.

this isn't about dissing or beefing...i'm interested to know why a high school superstar didn't take his talents to the next level.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    this isn't about dissing or beefing...i'm interested to know why a high school superstar didn't take his talents to the next level.

c'mon bruh.
    u dissin, lol.
    and who cares?
    mods, lock this ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Maybe he got the offers just was unable to go through with them because of his grades?

Of course he could have went to Bama and blown them away academically with that 2.05 GPA, but it is Bama like you said, they couldn't figure out how to get power to the printers to get the scholarships printed in time.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    c'mon bruh.
    u dissin, lol.
    and who cares?
    mods, lock this ? .

Matt's tryin to take his talents elsewhere, he's interested in how to do it.
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this is a sports related thread....often times, either indecision or real life issues can complicate or bring doubt towards someone's goals in life, and in this case athletics. i'm just interested in hearing the story, and who knows? maybe there are some lurkers on here who could benefit from any sort of wisdom radaman can offer.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Could it be possible and Radaman has aids therefore making him ineligible to play at a college or pro level? Did he Magic Johnson his career?
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Could it be possible and Radaman has aids therefore making him ineligible to play at a college or pro level? Did he Magic Johnson his career?

yeah the last time i heard that joke i laughed so hard i fell off my dinosaur.

seriously, cut it out with the jokes. if you can't act like an adult then you need not be in this thread. and that goes for any of you.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? it, i'm sick of this ? . radaman just PM me with tha story, nh. these lames aren't mature enough to understand our struggle and how decisions of yesterday affect our lives today. keep ya head up tho. there's no point in driving straight while looking in the rear view.
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    c'mon bruh.
    u dissin, lol.
    and who cares?
    mods, lock this ? .

U MAD? Matt has a point, I want answers too!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah the last time i heard that joke i laughed so hard i fell off my dinosaur.

seriously, cut it out with the jokes. if you can't act like an adult then you need not be in this thread. and that goes for any of you.

lol @ you people not even existing yet when Dinosaurs were around, smh y'all didn't exist 50,000 years ago.
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well we know who hasn't seen Jurassic Park
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well we know who hasn't seen Jurassic Park

Im black, I grew up without cable, even if I had it though my cousin would been done stole my TV
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Im black, I grew up without cable, even if I had it though my cousin would been done stole my TV

Are u really trying to reference a styles p song in my thread? And U ain't black if you didn't have a bootleg copy a year prior to it's release
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Are u really trying to reference a styles p song in my thread? And U ain't black if you didn't have a bootleg copy a year prior to it's release

Having 5,232 bootlegs with no TV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Having a DVD Player and 50 inch HDTV
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

True ? ! Real n!gga bootlegs have the director yelling "CUT!" when the scenes change!
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    True ? ! Real n!gga bootlegs have the director yelling "CUT!" when the scenes change!

cosign that, brevrin..sadly, there are only a few of us left
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man this ? been beat to death. New jokes please white boy
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Man this ? been beat to death. New jokes please white boy

Man I swear i'm being serious. I know the 20,5 thing ran it's course . That's not what this is about. I really don't know why u didn't play college ball. I'm curious. No jokes here dunny
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Man I swear i'm being serious. I know the 20,5 thing ran it's course . That's not what this is about. I really don't know why u didn't play college ball. I'm curious. No jokes here dunny

answer me this, since u ignored me in the other thread, why didnt u accept my invite to join my fantasy league? nh
  • Darius
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wasn't available for the draft. And I don't want an autodrafted team.

Now please counter my interrogative with a declaratory