How..... No... seriously....

Options
Chike
Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Social Lounge
How can anyone watch this video..... or listen to this song..... and not REALIZE????????

He speaks fluent ? in the whole song.
He's driving a baby blue Lambo in the ghetto.
He's wearing a pink golf club shirt, with a pink see through visor and big pink pinky rings.
Millions of people marching with him in the video as if he's some kind of genius or hero or...... not ? .

If there are any gucci mane fans on here, you're an embicile and do the world a favor by shooting yourself in the face. Seriously. Any conscious brothers and sisters should be clearly insulted by viewing this catastrophy. It's like a slap in the face. They're literally creating the most horrid and absurd ? they can come up with and throwing it out there, just to prove how ? moronic people can be by buying into this... this.... this.... I would call it hell but I wouldn't insult hell like that.

This is madness.... I give up.... A 3 year old high on ? with down syndrome could make better music by accident. Post all the U Madd gifs and pics you want because I'm furious with humanity.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My president is black, my lambo's blue, you mad I rock a pink polo tee and pay jews.... BURRR!!!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    chike, would it be fair to say that you hate Gucci Mane?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL... its not that serious dude

Chill, relax and drink some Lemonade
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    LOL... its not that serious dude

Chill, relax and drink some Lemonade

No, because I'm NOT a street nlgga just like you.

How are you gonna say it's not that serious? This ? is reaching our children.... ? all up in the video, gold african slave jewelry they claim costs 5 BRICKS!! Beautiful black women ? the ? out in the video washing this scumbags' dishes in her panties..... this is outrageous bro.... you should be madder than me! They not portraying this lifestyle as a problem or issue... they're GLORIFYING IT!!!!! I don't have any children but if I did, I'd whoop their ass if they started idolizing this kind of garbage.

If you're ok with this trash, get yourself a vasectomy PLEASE!

chike, would it be fair to say that you hate Gucci Mane?

I don't hate anyone... but dammit Gucci is making that hard..... I hate what he and whoever is sponsoring his ass is doing though... with a passion.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Chike full of haterade tonight....

diamonds on my ? so thats a diamond on her tounge..... BURR BURR BURR BURRR

Thats your white side ? hating again
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Chike full of haterade tonight....

diamonds on my ? so thats a diamond on her tounge..... BURR BURR BURR BURRR

Thats your white side ? hating again

You're very disappointing, Chozen. Any black man or woman with a brain would agree with me. Any white man or woman who hates black people would fully support the agenda that this genre of music and entertainment is pushing....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    You're very disappointing, Chozen. Any black man or woman with a brain would agree with me. Any white man or woman who hates black people would fully support the agenda that this genre of music and entertainment is pushing....

Burr! Burr! Gucci Mane Laflair
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Burr! Burr! Gucci Mane Laflair

I'm not hatin because I want to be where they are... No.... I hate on them the same way a ? victim hates a ? ..... Try again....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not hatin because I want to be where they are... No.... I hate on them the same way a ? victim hates a ? ..... Try again....

lol It's cool Chike
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Look at Gucci proudly throwing up his allegiance to his masters....

gucci_mane.jpg

He know's what the ? he's doing.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Trappin' like a ? ?

Seriously though, some people have come to the point where they support this nonsense b/c they seem to think it's funny to make a mockery of rap music...and black people. Others have taken the "stop hating, he's just getting money" attitude to another level. Anything is acceptable to some people if it results in money being made (even if it's not theirs and they just live vicariously through that individual on the net).
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That's an ok lmao.... y'all need some bifocals for your third eyes.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    When the rap game went from the East to the West coast, then to the ? South, the quality went down year after year. Master P made millions sounding like he had a hard time on the toilet, Lil John made millions saying about 4 words, and ? ni&&as like Gucci Mane replaced the old educated voices of consciousness.
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That's an ok lmao.... y'all need some bifocals for your third eyes.

Like they did to the bible, The best way to hide something is to put it out in the open but call it something else. I thought you were smarter than that, Chozen.... then again maybe you are and your job is to ? like you're doing to throw people off.
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Trappin' like a ? ?

Seriously though, some people have come to the point where they support this nonsense b/c they seem to think it's funny to make a mockery of rap music...and black people. Others have taken the "stop hating, he's just getting money" attitude to another level. Anything is acceptable to some people if it results in money being made (even if it's not theirs and they just live vicariously through that individual on the net).

Those vidoe's were painful to watch. Do you ever get water eyed when you feel embarrassed for other people?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Like they did to the bible, The best way to hide something is to put it out in the open but call it something else. I thought you were smarter than that, Chozen.... then again maybe you are and your job is to ? like you're doing to throw people off.

My job??!!

You think the Illuminati are paying me to sit on a message board and jokingly shoot down rumors all day? ? please!
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    My job??!!

You think the Illuminati are paying me to sit on a message board and jokingly shoot down rumors all day? ? please!

You're not getting paid for it? Damn, you're more lost than I thought. :(
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Look at Gucci proudly throwing up his allegiance to his masters....

gucci_mane.jpg

He know's what the ? he's doing.

Its the remix!!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're not getting paid for it? Damn, you're more lost than I thought. :(

They pay in materials, cars, houses, etc... what you do with those to advance your own money making scheme is up to you.
  • the orgininator
    the orgininator Members Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hmmmm..........................
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They pay in materials, cars, houses, etc... what you do with those to advance your own money making scheme is up to you.

So you ARE getting paid for it? Make up your mind.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How can anyone watch this video..... or listen to this song..... and not REALIZE????????

You lost me after the "how can anyone watch this video" part.
    Why would I torture myself?
  • Chike
    edited October 2010
    Options

You lost me after the "how can anyone watch this video" part.
    Why would I torture myself?

Because you have a brain and like to use it.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Trappin' like a ? ?

Who signed off on this ? ?!

These ? is terrible.

where that lil Wayne "Gucci who?!" gif at...