Nelly Mad

Options
fuc_i_look_like
fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Reason

You can tell dude felt disrespected as hell at the Top 10 list. And lol @ the white man instigating. (most recent Nelly interview)

Comments

• Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

You can tell dude felt disrespected as hell at the Top 10 list. And lol @ the white man instigating. (most recent Nelly interview)

he mad...deservingly so...he shoulda been on the list. cuz he's right...they basically arent counting the first few years of the decade. from '00-'04...nelly dropped albums...platinum plus selling albums and number 1 singles. grillz was a number 1 song in '05/'06...so basically 6 str8 years nelly was doing his thing. then brass knuckles came out in '08...undersold by his standards but still went gold...how could he not b on there?(no nelly fan...but i think he did deserve 2 b on there)
  • PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah I'm far from a nelly fan but dude should have been on the list, smh at drake bein on the list, the ? dropped one album.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah I'm far from a nelly fan but dude should have been on the list, smh at drake bein on the list, the ? dropped one album.

in 2010.....lololol
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    His style birthed Drake's style meaning he made songs for both the guys and females
    Sweat/Suit is basically what Thank Me Later was (minus the emo lyrics)

Also, I would have put him #4 or #5 on the list
  • kidcere
    kidcere Members Posts: 172
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The thing is ppl are upset at BET. We are talking about BET. Nobody respects Bet anymore and haven't since 106 and Park came out. The black women said Jeezy shouldn't have made that list. She trippin Trap or Die, TM 101, and the Recession puts Jeezy on that list.

@bolded ur smack obviously u missed the point of the list, said of the 21century. there were artist that made a BIGGER IMPACT than jeezy have you gone nuts....

that list is straight up ? , i mean im not a nelly fan but dude is right i mean how can u say jay z is not on that list. okay fine wayne can be on there hell even luda could be there but drake? jadakiss? and im a big jada fan and i still dont think he should be on that list.

BET NEEDS TO COMMIT A CHRIS BENOIT ON THEMSELVES
  • PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Um........

But honestly minus Drake and Jadakiss, the list was pretty on point IMO. Substitute Nelly and Ja Rule with them two and the list would of been fine to me.

Ja rule came out in 98 and was around before then wit the cash money click, jeezy shouldn't have been on the list neither his first album was his only good one, ? what they say, recession was trash
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Um........

But honestly minus Drake and Jadakiss, the list was pretty on point IMO. Substitute Nelly and Ja Rule with them two and the list would of been fine to me.

cosign I like Jeezy but he shouldnt be on there either
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited October 2010
    Options

Exactly. And less than 6 months ago at that! That panel was filled with so many dickriders it aint even funny. Nelly made a point when he said that there's only one rapper on that list who outsold him. Kinda makes me wonder does BET have a personal beef against Nelly...
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    good ? , nelly should be mad.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Exactly. And less than 6 months ago at that! That panel was filled with so many dickriders it aint even funny. Nelly made a point when he said that there's only one rapper on that list who outsold him. Kinda makes me wonder does BET have a personal beef against Nelly...

i think they do...evn tho the tip drill vid really helped bet uncut's ratings...i c some sorta personal vendetta here against dude.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol @ Jay-Z not making the list either

Nelly >> Jay-Z

co-sizzle, but jay couldnt have made the list anyway. to make bets list you had to have your first album out in the 21st century which according to bet started in 1999.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    i think they do...evn tho the tip drill vid really helped bet uncut's ratings...i c some sorta personal vendetta here against dude.

yea cuz i can't really think of any other reason why they wouldnt put dude on that list...except them having something against him. what that reason is? i don't know
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    co-sizzle, but jay couldnt have made the list anyway. to make bets list you had to have your first album out in the 21st century which according to bet started in 1999.

lol. And they never did explain why they did that backwards ? . even tho everybody know they made 99 part of the 21st century just so they could include wayne and eminem. SMH
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    there is only person who has sold more records than nelly on that list.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    who listens to bet opinons
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    they didnt modify it for the white boy. They did 99 because that was the year before the beginning of that decade. In other words, they wasn't known in the 90's and was still new artist in the year 2000.

lets be real here, the 21st century began in 2000, not 1999. they added 99 in there just so they can put wayne on the list, however it just so happen that eminem also dropped that year