Kanye and Jay are making some great music together lately

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Reason
Ive personally felt that every song that they have made together have been pure heat (Yes that includes Run this town) but it seems like the last few songs have been on a whole another level (monster and that new track with kid cudi). They really need to make an album together

Comments

• Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No disrespect , but they kinda been doing that for a long time now. Aint really no surprise. Jay -Z & Kanye = Kool Aid & Sugar.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    No disrespect , but they kinda been doing that for a long time now. Aint really no surprise. Jay -Z & Kanye = Kool Aid & Sugar.

Yes I know that was the point of this thread homie, I was just saying it seems like over time their songs together are getting even hotter
  • Mrslim1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes I know that was the point of this thread homie, I was just saying it seems like over time their songs together are getting even hotter

I feel u . For one Kanye is able to tailor a song around artists like a suit. But Jay- Z has an excellent ear for beats and music . Also they have a great musical chemistry . Like Dre & Snoop. or Hod David & Maxwell. Also because they are both good artist musically they are able to grow.
  • Razah Cutz
    Razah Cutz Members Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "great"???? Hardly....
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They been doin that since Blueprint 2
  • Mrslim1
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not really.

It's more like Kool-Aid, and nutrasweet;

Jay-Z scared of that real sugar, to spit, because our Great Jewish Brothers control his switch

Come on man. Can we just have a topic where keep it music and debate on the quality of the music
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i'm mad kanye didn't get that nas feature