Ay yo, so I went to a party to study social interactions of others, and this happened

Options
glowy
glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Noticed most people was grinding except for me, so I practiced the things that I had learned so far.

Put on a smile, and said "Hi, you wanna dance?"

She was like "Yeah!"

So, I thought she was gonna start dancing with me, but, err, that didn't happen.

She just stood there and eventually walked away.

Facts that can be considered.

1. according to other females, I'm a good looking individual.

2.I was observing this chick earlier, was kinda wack, lame, part of the reason she was one of the few chicks who was picked last to dance.

So, am I just supposed to just grab her by the hand, or was the chick part of the problem?

Most dudes I observed was just moving right up on a chick, but I have no way to take into account if they had a previous relationship or not.

Comments

• thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You ? up by saying anything to her.
  • glowy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You ? up by saying anything to her.

Damn, I guess I just need to push my ? up on these hoes.
  • thehonorable
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yes you do. Dont ask no questions. These hoes wanna be hoes, let em.

Minute you talk, their conscious gets the yappin.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rofl @ asking a ? to dance

the fucc is this summer camp?
  • glowy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    rofl @ asking a ? to dance

the fucc is this summer camp?

I don't know, from what I heard I shouldn't trust ? 's word.

Yall foolin me?
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited October 2010
    Options
    op, were you where i was? anyway, i found out tonight that you shouldn't ask, just take it(no ? ). also, i gotta lot to work on regarding social interactions with females at parties. any advice people?
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    But no really, don't ask to dance. There are two methods

1. Grab hand/hip and pull her toward you. They'll prolly look at you to see if you ugly or not, then get to dancing.

2. Go up on them, hands up. Don't go on them grinding, but just enough to give them a subtle "Hi there, ? here, rub your ass on it."
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

1. Grab hand/hip and pull her toward you. They'll prolly look at you to see if you ugly or not, then get to dancing.

2. Go up on them, hands up. Don't go on them grinding, but just enough to give them a subtle "Hi there, ? here, rub your ass on it."
    co sign,this man knows what he talking about , take heed my ? .
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

this.....................
  • glowy
    edited October 2010
    Options

Mr.LV wrote: »
    co sign,this man knows what he talking about , take heed my ? .
    this.....................

Props .
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

c/s these powerful statements
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You ? seriously have no game. smh

Let me break it down, it's about power and control between the sexes, with women typically having it, your job is to take the power from her as a man and have her prove herself to you. This work if you are viewed as high value to a woman (good looking, life of the party, rich,etc)

When you hit up a party, do not specifically target one woman right away, make small time convo with every chick in the party and show some personality and life to party. Trust me, these girls will take notice and start competing for your attention. You have to learn how to mind ? these women and understand how they think, they always think they are better than the chick your talking to.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this ? in middle school
  • glowy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this ? in middle school

If you had seen my threads before, you would know I have...how should I say, no social skills, and I lack other things.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    One more thing, stop acting like these hoes are ungetwithable. Most of them have have self esteem issues, functions off attention, etc, yall act like they are aliens or something!
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You ? seriously have no game. smh

Let me break it down, it's about power and control between the sexes, with women typically having it, your job is to take the power from her as a man and have her prove herself to you. This work if you are viewed as high value to a woman (good looking, life of the party, rich,etc)

When you hit up a party, do not specifically target one woman right away, make small time convo with every chick in the party and show some personality and life to party. Trust me, these girls will take notice and start competing for your attention. You have to learn how to mind ? these women and understand how they think, they always think they are better than the chick your talking to.

Co-Sign.....
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options

i don't think just any dude can do that. You have to at least look like your not a lame.

SMH @ this thread. . . . .
  • Migz.
    Migz. Members Posts: 590
    edited October 2010
    Options

Exactly...this my fuckn ? ..he knows exactly what it is..man Sniper when we gettn together to bag these massive amount of ? ..
  • glowy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i don't think just any dude can do that. You have to at least look like your not a lame.

SMH @ this thread. . . . .

I guess it's a good thing that's happened to me before.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao man...u really have no social skills. its kinda sad.

anyway u asked her to dance, she said yea and your ass was sposed to gently grab her hand and pull her on the dance floor. i mean wtf u ask someone something and then just stand there? U asked HER....so it was up to you to go ahead and initiate physical contact. She walked away wondering wtf was wrong wit ur ass....
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    I guess it's a good thing that's happened to me before.

LOL........ ur too cute.
  • thehonorable
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As ? up as it sounds. If you let one denail mess up your night, then you just gotta learn....

to take a bottle and break it over that ? head...no one says no to you, you are the muthafuckin man.
  • glowy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao man...u really have no social skills. its kinda sad.

anyway u asked her to dance, she said yea and your ass was sposed to gently grab her hand and pull her on the dance floor. i mean wtf u ask someone something and then just stand there? U asked HER....so it was up to you to go ahead and initiate physical contact. She walked away wondering wtf was wrong wit ur ass....

Thank you, I don't have a clue about these kinds of things.
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sometimes you don't have to say a thing. Let her choose.

By choosing that means she'll either try to stand close to you, keep looking in your direction, dance directly in front of you, bump into you on purpose, etc.

Once they give you the green light GO FOR IT.

But in the meantime do you and look like your having a good time. The last thing you want to do is come off as thirsty. If other females notice you getting turned down and you lose your composure in the process its a wrap. Do your two step and laugh and joke with your crew and just have a good time. When you can walk into a club and command the respect of other people thats a que for her cause shes checking you when you least expect it.

Thats just my method.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can usually tell if she's down by making eye contact. But the parties I go to don't have a "dance floor", so you just "freak" her where she stands and move on after a song or a few.