Taking Care of a Baby Thats Not Yours = SMH & Scust

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
My boy just did something that will probably make me cut ties with him. Straight Lame ? ? . This ? was ? with this bubble head broad. She got a nice lil body. She ugly as hell though. A hoodrat. Everybody else sees this ? but, him. He a cool ? , knew him since we was 8 years old. But, he a sucka for love ass ? . One reason nobody (his friends, our crew) dont like his ? is because we know she playin him. A HANDFUL OF MEN, BE BUYING HER EXPENSIVE GIFTS, PAYING HER BILLS & DOING NICE THINGS FOR HER DAILY. She tells him nothing is happening & that they're just friends. This ? believes the raggedy ? . WE ALL BE LOOKING AT HIM LIKE..........DUFUS...........AINT NO ? GONNA BE BUYING A BROAD ? OR PAYING HER ELECTRIC BILL JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE "friends".

? iz wrong with this ? . He my boy but....

They broke up for a few weeks. Took a break. Guess what...........the motherless child ass broad ends up pregnant. Some ? from New York she was ? with. Guess what............she runs back to my boy..........guess what..........his ? is going to MARRY HER & TAKE CARE OF THE KID LIKE ITS HIS OWN. THIS ? TALKING ABOUT HE LOVE HER & CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER SO HE WANTS TO BE WITH HER.............SMH.............DUFUS........SHE OBVIOUSLY WAS NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU BECAUSE IN JUST 21 DAYS.....SHE ? ANOTHER ? & GOT PREGGERS. NOT ONLY WAS SHE ? OTHER ? ...........SHE WAS ? OTHER ? RAW. EWWW. THAT ? DONT LOVE THAT ? (MY BOY)........HIS GRANDFATHER WAS SEMI SUCCESSFUL & LEFT HIM AN INHERITANCE. HE PAID FOR HIS COLLEGE EDUCATION IN FULL & LEFT HIM $70,000 TO GET ON HIS FEET AFTER GRADUATION.......SHE KNOW HE GOT MONEY & IS DUMB ENOUGH TO LOVE HER RAGGEDY ASS & PUT UP WITH & PROVIDE FOR HER & THIS BASTARD CHILD. SMH. LIKE I SAID, THAT ? DONT LOVE HIM.

smh @ my boy......i dont even think I can hang around this ? no more......i cant have a lame ass ? in my circle. we couldve been brothers and I would still cut his ass off.............disgusting, just disgusting

share your simp stories of your relatives/friends

Comments

• Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    But, what Black girl 18-22 doesnt.

after that, i lol'd and stopped reading
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    A succa is born daily....
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's been happening for 2000 years.
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    after that, i lol'd and stopped reading

i'll change it just for you cuzzin
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My brother wife had a kid and my brother kinda sorta takes care of him,but he has his own kid with her,he 28 so I guess its better if you older in that situation.
  • D-BOYROB
    D-BOYROB Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Story sound unbelievable... U might wanna become a author of fictional book so u can be in oprahs bookclub
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hes ? whipped..... she put the snapper on that ? .....
  • pisset adorable thug
    pisset adorable thug Members Posts: 224
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i didnt read all of that but from the thread title he is a ? ass ?
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    cuzzin........this story is a 100% factual truth:

My boy met a hood rat
    Wifed Her Up
    She proved to him you cant turn a hoe to a housewife
    He Doesnt Care
    They Broke Up
    She Got Pregnant 3-4 Weeks Later by ANOTHER ? !!!!!! WHILE THEY WERE ON A "BREAK"
    They're Back Together
    Planning to Get Married/Hes gonna take care of the Baby as his Own

LOL/SMH/Scust/Facepalm/That ? Dissapoints Me
  • d-weezy
    d-weezy Members Posts: 82
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I find it funny when children of single mothers ? on them when they become adults.

Some of yall need father figures.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    d-weezy wrote: »
    I find it funny when children of single mothers ? on them when they become adults.

Shut yo ass up.....you "ol this story sounds a lil too familiar, so i gotta defend myself & my sperm bucket ass fiance" ass ?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    d-weezy wrote: »

Exactly...maybe if some sucka would have took ya'lls moms in ya'll wouldn't be so cold.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Exactly...maybe if some sucka would have took ya'lls moms in ya'll wouldn't be so cold.

...so in closing...close/lock/delete thread. :tu
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

you want them to be suckas too.
  • puescobar85
    puescobar85 Members Posts: 121
    edited January 2010
    Options
    u dating a with woman kids, u better be serious about the relationship, u investing ur energy to her and the kid is some next ? , can't be immature about it
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I swear Allhiphop.com users are stupid. This thread is NOT about dating a woman with kids.

This THREAD IS ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND WHO YOU'VE BEEN WITH FOR 2 YEARS & HER BREAKING UP WITH YOU FOR 2 WEEKS, GETTING PREGNANT BY ANOTHER MAN, THEN COMING BACK TO YOU ON HER KNEES & YOU MARRYING HER........That right there is just....smh
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't cut loose a long-time friend for this, but he sounds like he's being taken advantage of.
    1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not writing a titangraph but i'll look out for a single mother or 2. I hate seeing kids grow up w/o a father or a ? dead beat ass dad. But @ the same no bytch is going to run me over dig?

october 17th get @ me ssshhhh.....
  • pisset adorable thug
    pisset adorable thug Members Posts: 224
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol @ the posts about shittin on single mothers like everyone grew up in a single parent household. ? single mothers, ? are single mothers for a reason. poor kat
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Son you sound immature.Grow up and don't worry about your friend he sounds like a successful guy with a plan.I'm ? whipped and it's a hard situation to deal with.
    I agree with kat2180 and d - weezy also.

tell em why you mad son. lmao. smh @ ur girlfriend ? ? raw & you raising them as your sons.
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You typed a titan graph not me.You sound mad,why are you worried loser.If you had a life you wouldn't Be COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS PROBLEMS STUPID.

that because hes like family. my brother. my blood. anyway...im done talkin with this lame ? . I swear on every thread you be on, you arguing with a ? . u must got little man syndrome or something. e-beefing is so 2009. WE OFF THAT (HOV VOICE)
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I swear Allhiphop.com users are stupid. This thread is NOT about dating a woman with kids.

This THREAD IS ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND WHO YOU'VE BEEN WITH FOR 2 YEARS & HER BREAKING UP WITH YOU FOR 2 WEEKS, GETTING PREGNANT BY ANOTHER MAN, THEN COMING BACK TO YOU ON HER KNEES & YOU MARRYING HER........That right there is just....smh

smh..people make mistakes and if you truly love someone sometimes you're able to get through the rough patch together. You can't see where he's coming from because you're not in love.
    1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i cant see the posts i made 20 minutes ago

edit: I can see my posts AFTER I make another post this ? is ? .
  • Maalik
    edited January 2010
    Options
    smh..people make mistakes and if you truly love someone sometimes you're able to get through the rough patch together. You can't see where he's coming from because you're not in love.

maybe you're right....i dont know....maybe

man ? that....i had one girl I loved like that, that I would do whatever for & turn a blind eye to anything but, that ? would be just too much to bare. I would feel like she thought she could take advantage of & thought I was a less of a man because most ? wouldnt take that

COULD ANY OF YALL MARRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND IF SHE HAD A BABY ON YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK????

(that shouldve been the real question....smh @ myself)