How to trim your girl's poom-poom and blow her mind

Options
Old Fart
Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
A lot of men post and lurk in here so I'm going to put yall up on some game. This is going to be a little long but it's valuable info for any dude trying to get his girl off and leave her quivering. You'll have ol girl looking for you in broad daylight with a flashlight. This aint no ? I read anywhere. This comes from many many years of personal experiences. I'm older than most around here so you can be assured that this info has been thoroughly tested and perfected. If you are afraid to get up close and personal with some ? , then this thread aint for you. For my dudes who aint scared to get a little freaky and wanna make the ? sing, get out your pen and pad. Ladies, if your man hasn't done this for you then your ? aint never sang a song like it will when he’s done doing this to you.

Materials needed:
Electric hair clippers, towel, rag, mood music

SET THE MOOD:
Put on some music she likes and get yall’s head right (drink, smoke, etc, if yall into that)

START FRESH:
Get her right out of the shower or better yet, hand clean the ? for her. Lay her on her back on a soft towel, prepare a mixing bowl with warm soapy water and use a soft wash cloth. Spread her legs and gently clean all around the entire mound paying special attention to the outer lips and folds of skin around the rim of it and of course the ? area without trying to stimulate it....that comes later. Again be gentle, it's all about the build-up. Have her spread her legs real wide and pull her knees back to her chest so you can spread her ? cheeks and wash around her ? too. Completely rinse out the wash cloth (an additional bowl full of clean warm water handy keeps you from breaking the mood by leaving her to go rinse the rag out) and wipe the entire area down to get rid of the soap residue. Pat the ? and ? completely dry. By the time you finish every step it will be soaking wet. The fun is watching it for from bone dry to wet and ready to bone.

TRIM AROUND HER MOUND:
Make sure the clippers are properly maintained and do not ‘bite’ or pull hair. Adjust the blade as low as possible without causing nicks. With her still on her back lying on the soft towel, spread her thighs comfortable wide with her knees bent and feet on the bed/floor. A pillow under her ass helps for easier access. Get down real close between her legs (don’t be shy) with your face right in front of her fresh clean ? and turn those clippers on. She’s probably going to be a little nervous the first time so take your time with it. Start at the top of her little bush to line/shape it as you wish. After the top of it is lined up right, move down inside of her open legs into the creases where the thighs and mound meet. Don’t rush! Don’t go straight in to trim around the lips yet. Trim away any hair from her inner thighs first. Remember, this is like foreplay so it should be done gentle and slow to get her worked up. By the time you finish her inner thighs she should be pretty relaxed by now and ready for the next stage.

TRIM AROUND HER LIPS:
Don’t be shy about using your hands all over her box. Massage it a little with your entire palm to get her warmed up for what you’re about to do to her. With your free hand, place your palm firmly over her entire ? and place your entire thumb along the side into that soft crevice between her inner and outer lips to spread the folds apart. It’s like your palming her entire ? and spreading the outter folds. The tip of your thumb should be resting right on the side of her ? ’s hood. The length of your thumb along the side of that crease will prevent you for getting too close to the inner lips with the clippers and from hair clippings getting into her hole. Plus it feels good to your thumb and her ? to have your hand locked into that warm sensitive spot. Your face needs to be really close so you can see every hair clearly. With the clippers in the other hand, start at the bottom where the thigh and mound meet (near her ? ) and lightly trim the hair in a horizontal direction starting from the thigh moving towards your hand covering her hole. Make sure to let the clippers frequently touch the covering hand as you trim because the vibration will travel through your thumbs heel all the way up to her ? and around her entire ? . Using the full width of the clippers start at the bottom and work your way up going from thigh to your holding hand (NOT UP AND DOWN LIKE A PAINT BRUSH BUT EAST-WEST FROM HER LEFT THIGH AND WEST- EAST FROM HER RIGHT THIGH) until you make it up to the bottom of her bush by her ? (unless she goes completely bald). The closer you get to the top of your thumb on the side of her ? , the slower you should go and the more you should let the clippers come in contact with your hand. The strong vibration and warmth of your hand and clippers should be getting to her by now. Repeat the process on the other side of her ? until the outer lips are smooth and hair free.

TRIM AROUND HER ? :
Be very careful! Use your fingers and thumb to brush back the hair from her ? and place the tip of your thumb completely on top of it to cover the entire hood of her ? while using the rest of that hand to hold her thigh up and open. Your thumb should look like it has a little fro hanging over it. Flip the clippers over so that the flat part of the blade is resting right on top of your thumb and trim away the ‘thumb fro’. This is when you want to go slow so she can enjoy the feel of the vibration racing through your thumb that is firmly pressed on her ? . Slightly work your thumb up and down at the same time under the vibration of the clippers for added stimulation. Her ? should be tingling by now and her ? should be starting to juice up for you. With the warm wet washing cloth, wipe around her entire mound to get the clippings off. Be careful not to wipe out the juice. Keep her wet.

TRIM AROUND HER ? :
This part will really get her going. You can do it two ways…either with her still lying on her back or have her flip over face down - ass up. FDAU is obviously the preferred way but sometimes she’s too relaxed and comfortable at this point to want to roll over and switch her position. Plus some women are too self conscious to spread her ? all open in your face like that. But if she’s into it like that, then definitely do this part with her FDAU. If she got no shame in her game then have her reach back and spread those ass cheeks open nice and wide for you. Not only is that the GOAT view, but it gives you more freedom with both of your hands to trim that light fuzz around her ? (if she has any). While she’s got her ? cheeks spread wide apart for you, use the tip of your thumb on one hand to cover and slowly massage her ? while you trim with the clippers in the other hand. Make sure you let those clippers touch your hand and vibrate her the same way you did when you were trimming her ? . If you prefer to do this part with her still on her back, then just have her pull and hold her legs open with her knees by her shoulders. She may get more turned on by you spreading her ass cheeks for her rather than her spreading them for you. Whichever works best for you, do it. Just remember to let her feel that vibration through your thumb covering her ? . Her ? will start to pucker and her ? will start contracting like it’s begging to get ? . Wipe her down with the clean warm wet cloth. Her ? should be throbbing and her ? should be on fire at this point. She should now be ? as hell and ready to get ? long and strong. But make her wait for it just a little longer. First you gotta…

EAT THAT ? LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT:
With all the juice you made her build up, it’s time to smash your face all the way up in that clean wet ? and sop it up like BBQ sauce. Whether you got her FDAU or on her back, make sure you let her know how hungry you are for all that juice. Now is not the time to go slow and tender. The trimming process already got her to the brink, not you gotta push her over the edge. Press your face into that hot gooey ? and tear that ? up! I’m talking about loud slurping sounds, lip-smacking, moaning and ? talking with your mouth and tongue all up in that ? . She’ll be heaving, grinding and thrusting her hips all up in your mouth, grabbing your head and sloshing juice all over your face like it’s a canvas and her ? is a paint brush. After she gushes all over your face it’s time to throw that ? in that hole and ? the ? outta her until you leave her shaking and stuttering.

How many of you ladies get it this good? What tune is your ? singing?

Since I just put dudes on to something to please yall, why don't one of you ladies make a detailed thread to the PR ladies with a tip for getting us dudes off.

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? , you're so helpful.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? this aint nothin new i aint never shaved a girl myself but its a known fact and commmon sense that a freshly shaved ? is a lot more sensitive smh been tllin tellin females to shave before we did it since i was 16 you just now learnin this
  • Old Fart
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? this aint nothin new i aint never shaved a girl myself but its a known fact and commmon sense that a freshly shaved ? is a lot more sensitive smh been tllin tellin females to shave before we did it since i was 16 you just now learnin this
    no it's nothing new or just learned. The difference between her shaving it and you shaving it for her is she'll get off more by you doing it to her instead of her doing it to her self. it's like it's feles better having a girl jack you off instead of you jacking off yourself. it's a psychological thing.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    no it's nothing new or just learned. The difference between her shaving it and you shaving it for her is she'll get off more by you doing it to her instead of her doing it to her self. it's like it's feles better having a girl jack you off instead of you jacking off yourself. it's a psychological thing.

i gotta say no ? on what im bout to say to you since you another man but i dont let no female jack me off only i know how to do that ? right i dont even let a girl use hands when she givin me head but i guess im just wierd like that
  • Blue Virgo
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i gotta say no ? on what im bout to say to you since you another man but i dont let no female jack me off only i know how to do that ? right i dont even let a girl use hands when she givin me head but i guess im just wierd like that

What?!
    Weirdo.
  • Old Fart
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol i'm too old for that silly 'no ? ' ? . it did sound crazy though in a bro-bro convo but i aint trippin. To each his own but naw i don't recall ever hearing a homie say he didn't want a chick jacking him or using hands on him.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    What?!
    Weirdo.
    i mean why would i want a girl jackin me off i can do that ? my damn self and way better than she can, and she gotta ? and a mouth why would i want her to use her hands just dont make no sense to me and its kinda pointless to have her doin somethin you can do
  • Blue Virgo
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I would think a woman's hands >> yours.
    But, you know you better than I know you.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LMAO. This ? Gucci used a single comma in 3 posts.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    u ever let your girl aim your ? when you ? ? that ? is GOAT.

actually i think i have but we was young and she was just always wanted to see me ? like it amazed her how stuff comes outta ?
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this is so weird cuz some guy was tellin me about him shavin his girl w/ clippers and i honestly had never even thought of that and then i come on here to see the same thang. he also said u can make her ? from doing that. sounds good but i'm just worried about a guy accidently shaving my ? off lol or something but i was told guards prevent any nicks and cuts so i don't know. i'm done w/ shaving dwn there and waxing is painful so this seems like the way to go, a nice clean shave and an orgasm all at the same time. i might try it one day.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I co-sign this thread...