Ladies. Introverted or Extroverted.

Options
MeTaL
MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
In my Developmental Psychology course, my professor wants us to do a study on which type of men, women are attracted too. Introverted men or extroverted men and so ask for the all ladies on the I.C, which one suits you best. In terms of sexuality/pleasure and personality connection.

Now, before y'all start, I want to give you a short term of both of these terminology's.

Introverted: a person characterized by concern primarily with their own thoughts and feelings (opposed to extrovert ). Such as the reserve laid back,private, shy, keep it to themselves type individuals. Also known as the quiet types

Extroverted: enjoy social situations and even seek them out since they enjoy being around people. Their ability to make small talk makes them appear to be more socially adept than introverts (although introverts may have little difficulty talking to people they don't know if they can talk about concepts or issues).

So I ask ladies, which type is you mostly attracted to sexually and personality wise. Open minded to all opinions

Comments