Well endowed men?

Options
icame4wo
icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
Ladies I want to know what sort of attraction there is (if any) for a man who is well endowed outside of sexual curiosity. Do you consider a man who is well endowed stronger or more likely to be in power or anything along those lines? Would you ever hang around a man like that even if sex isn't involved, for a reason outside of sex? Like is there any benefit in it? This question may sound weird but it seems society has a fascination with men who are packin that goes beyond sex. Maybe it's ? worship or something idk, you tell me.

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    first n/h and ive always said this. women respect and fell that ? with big ? are more of men then us little ? muthafuckas. we need to stick to gether
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ok....lets ? one myth here.....well endowed doesnt mean you get alot or even regular amounts of ? ....
    alot of chicks dont like to be in pain or stretched out everytime they want sex
    it depends on the womans ? cavity and if she can take it
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    thanks for the birdcall appreciation thread. its long (pun intended) overdue.
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damm how a female question thread only gets answered by ? ...smh
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    damm how a female question thread only gets answered by ? ...smh

Because this thread has been done over and over again. And females know its a no win for them. They are either going to get called hoes or get hit up by PM simps.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well since this thread is ruined by all male posts ima go head and contribute to it

hoes know who packin and who aint.....they analyze ? at first glance jus like we do ? .....like i can look at a girl eyes and determine if she a freak or not....and they can tell if a ? is a good ? or not by his swagger (cuz real ? got swagger and fake ? got swag)
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont even like huge ? to be honest
  • icame4wo
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    Because this thread has been done over and over again. And females know its a no win for them. They are either going to get called hoes or get hit up by PM simps.
    no, this thread is different. i am interested in the physiological impact of a well endowed man on women and society at large, no pun intended. this isnt a "my d!ck is big" thread. i hope i can get answers from women and possibly men who are marture enough to deal with the subject. do men want to be around another man who is well endowed n/h? if there is some sort of benefit to it, i would think so. however i want to know if there is a benefit first. for instance if a well endowed man can draw the attention of women it would make sense that other men could vicariously reap the benefits if they were standing next to the man in question. maybe that's too deep for some of you but i hope i can get answers. i don't want to make assumptions.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    first n/h and ive always said this. women respect and fell that ? with big ? are more of men then us little ? muthafuckas. we need to stick to gether

this ? real ? right here, I have never seen a forum poster so open and ashamed about the size of his genitalia, maybe you need professional counseling or something.
  • icame4wo
    edited November 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    wtfisthis.jpg

. .
    you aren't mature enough for this thread.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm not interested in well endowed men so idk. Never had one.
  • ptnutz
    edited November 2010
    Options
    icame4wo wrote: »
    no, this thread is different. i am interested in the physiological impact of a well endowed man on women and society at large, no pun intended. this isnt a "my d!ck is big" thread. i hope i can get answers from women and possibly men who are marture enough to deal with the subject. do men want to be around another man who is well endowed n/h? if there is some sort of benefit to it, i would think so. however i want to know if there is a benefit first. for instance if a well endowed man can draw the attention of women it would make sense that other men could vicariously reap the benefits if they were standing next to the man in question. maybe that's too deep for some of you but i hope i can get answers. i don't want to make assumptions.

If I were thin skinned, I might be upset by your attempt to talk down to me. I'm actually trying to help you by explaining why there aren't many women in this thread. You may have helped your cause by a better explanation in the title. Usually, when you title a thread with any reference to ? size, the women assume most of the fellas on here are going to immediately brag (or lie) about their 9+ inch d__ks and don't wanna hear it.

I commend you for attempting to start an intelligent conversation about the matter. I kind of see what you are saying, but I have never cared about whether or not someone in my crew was well endowed or not. And once I got out of my teenage years, I never hung out with someone hoping to reap some side action. Once I became a man, I didn't feel like I need someone else's juice. I have plenty of my own. I can see where having people in your crew that can "handle their business" could help, and conversely where someone who couldn't would hurt. BUT I ain't looked at any of my boy's packages. If they say they're hung, (why a guy would feel the need to tell another guy that is beyond me), I take their word for it. I'm a dude, telling me your ? is big isn't going to impress me any. And I'm not going to hang out with someone else just because they're swinging the big bat.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Uhm....Im not a size queen. So I dont think I can really answer.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

This post is commendable.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

That being said u wouldnt mind a lil extra there tho right?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've dated exactly 2 small men and they both nutted too fast. Coincidence? I don't know, but it turned me off. So now I go with strictly med-lg. Best sex I've had though is with a med sized man. So it's whatever.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've dated exactly 2 small men and they both nutted too fast. Coincidence? I don't know, but it turned me off. So now I go with strictly med-lg. Best sex I've had though is with a med sized man. So it's whatever.

i nut quick too. my cuz said the same thang. its because im small
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Well im a 8 incher so would you give me a chance?
  • ptnutz
    edited November 2010
    Options
    2qtagbt.jpg

After looking at your avi I find myself fully aroused.

Would you be willing to offer me any assistance?

Seeing her avi and this, I couldn't stop laughing for some reason. That is a good look on her avi though.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    2qtagbt.jpg

After looking at your avi I find myself fully aroused.

Would you be willing to offer me any assistance?

No can do. But we're still friends tho.

Thanks pt.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Well im a 8 incher so would you give me a chance?

Ya 8's a good place to be.
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ya 8's a good place to be.

*gets in the car and heads out to apple valley*
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I heard you had one. smh @ the self-hate.

replace heard with know

*wink wink*
  • TazManianRebel
    TazManianRebel Members Posts: 421
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont even like huge ? to be honest

youre one of the few women out there who aint judgmental but theres some selfish females out there who will judge a man based on his ? ,which is why they have hell finding a decent man.Some females like to feel Pain during sex maybe it's a self esteem thing