See Tekken Tag Tournament 2 In 2-On-2 Action

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in IllGaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    really looking forward to this, Im gonna start learning Tekken again

TT1 was my 1st PS2 game
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I wish they would come out with another Dead Or Alive and not that beach volleyball ? ...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Looks good but with that namco vs capcom game coming out this probably wont sell as much
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Looks good but with that namco vs capcom game coming out this probably wont sell as much

Itll boost sales if anything, I plan on buying damn near every fighting game coming out, MVC3, SSF4 AE, Mortal Kombat, TvSF,SFvT,Tekken Tag2,SF3 Online Edition
  • smithboi_1980
    smithboi_1980 Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Itll boost sales if anything, I plan on buying damn near every fighting game coming out, MVC3, SSF4 AE, Mortal Kombat, TvSF,SFvT,Tekken Tag2,SF3 Online Edition

When is this dropping?
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    When is this dropping?

no release date yet, Im guessing spring/summer 2011
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That throw reversal was dope.
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    from Harada's twitter

82296256.jpg

17548143.jpg

41647087.jpg

10343641.jpg
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll be buying this
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    New Tekken Tag Tournament 2 information is available from a couple of sources this morning. First, a scan from Arcadia magazine appeared, along with Harada's announcement during ? 's Garden 3 that TTT2 would be at the AOU show in some form.

Reno from Versus City posted a translation of a Famitsu article about TTT2 that you'll definitely want to read. It notes that the game has items (not just for dressing up. Items to attack your opponents with!), rage mode (that functions uniquely for each character), and the ability to break walls. Sounds wild!

tekkentagtournament2mag.jpg

Hello flying get!

In this week’s issue of Famitsu, Tekken Tag 2 is featured, and there are portraits of Kazuya, Bob, Xiayou and Zafina. The article also touches upon a couple of the gameplay mechanics that will be implemented into the title.

Like in Tekken 6, items will be incorporated into the game. They won’t just change the appearance of your character, but you can also use them to attack your opponents. In TTT2, there will be a large number of variations for each item. Tag attacks will also play a big part of the game, especially because TTT2 will be taking Tekken 6’s wall system. Basically, you will be able to smack opponents into the wall and eventually destroy the walls (like in Tekken 6) but you will be able to continue your combo after this happens by calling in your partner for support. You’ll have to call your partner before the wall collapses though, so there will be some timing required.

The rage system will be making a return as well, but things won’t work exactly as it did in Tekken 6. This time around, it will be your partner who will go into rage mode once the requirements are met. Oh yeah, and the requirements to go into rage mode will depend on the characters in your team. So it may be easier or harder to activate it depending on your character choice.
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2011
    Options
    http://www.versuscity.net/2011/04/28/tekken-tag-tournament-2-location-test-news/

You have about 3 weeks to prepare your body for some Tekken Tag 2 awesomeness!

According to the latest issue of Arcadia magazine, which is due for release tomorrow, the first location test for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be held sometime in the middle of May at a location that is currently unknown. The location as well as date will be announced on the official Tekken page once things are ready. Namco, unlike the heathens at Sega, are always very accommodating when it comes to providing several locations for their test builds across the country, so I’m personally expecting them to announce a Tokyo, Osaka and Kyushu location test very soon.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    intresting......first day buy
  • Bcotton5
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol Capcom needs to follow whatever Namco does to get their arcade machines to be affordable for places instead of charging $24,000 for an arcade cabinet

Arcades are dead in the US but I still see the new Tekken at every movie theater/bowling alley/Dave & Busters etc whenever it drops
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol Capcom needs to follow whatever Namco does to get their arcade machines to be affordable for places instead of charging $24,000 for an arcade cabinet

Arcades are dead in the US but I still see the new Tekken at every movie theater/bowling alley/Dave & Busters etc whenever it drops

yea, seriously.
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    yea, seriously.

yea its frustrating lol