I rather play MAG than Black Ops.

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in IllGaming
Forreal dundundundundun...Dont see how u ? get hyped up into this ? they really ? the COD franchise out.

Comments

• Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    same street,, different ? ,, activision the ?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mag actually isn't a bad game. That's right, I said it, ? yall ? lol
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Y u hate COD so much??
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    Y u hate COD so much??

they ? out just b/c of the success of COD4. COD4 IMO is the GOAT and I think MW2 was enough. I mean they're really not doing any thing amazing. It's not realistic, it's more of an arcade type shooter. Basically they haven't made any huge leaps forward..you can't destroy or knock any buildings down in the game, which IMO is a large part of warfare....You cant actually fly anything in the game..can't drive any tanks/Humvees/Cobra's.....no mortars....I mean c'mon son they're ripping you people off...COD has become pop seriously it's like your favorite rapper switching his genre.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    they ? out just b/c of the success of COD4. COD4 IMO is the GOAT and I think MW2 was enough. I mean they're really not doing any thing amazing. It's not realistic, it's more of an arcade type shooter. Basically they haven't made any huge leaps forward..you can't destroy or knock any buildings down in the game, which IMO is a large part of warfare....You cant actually fly anything in the game..can't drive any tanks/Humvees/Cobra's.....no mortars....I mean c'mon son they're ripping you people off...COD has become pop seriously it's like your favorite rapper switching his genre.

Bad Company 2 is the best FPS IMO this gen, next to COD4 at least
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Bad Company 2 is the best FPS IMO this gen, next to COD4 at least

Co-sign. I've always said BC was better than COD in most aspects. If we could get some of the gameplay of COD4, combined with the elements of BC2, that would be a sick game.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    M.A.G ................................ over Black Ops

anigif_the-best-monique-gif-ever-7172-1278428215-3.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mag is trash... KZ3 on the other hand is ? the levels are amazing the game play is straight up raw
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    BFBC2 FPS of the year and Generation

cosign when we gonna rock in that? I aint played it in forever, I know alot of people on here got it but we never playing it at the same time

Anybody got Onslaught and the Vietnam expansion?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    BFBC2 FPS of the year and Generation

lol...

black ops kinda reminds me of bfbc2...same weak ass graphics lol...

mw1 n mw2 were the 10x the game bad company could ever be.

and blacks ops n games such as mag and bfbc shudnt even be mentioned in the same sentence.

nor shud medel of honour
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lol...

black ops kinda reminds me of bfbc2...same weak ass graphics lol...

mw1 n mw2 were the 10x the game bad company could ever be.

and blacks ops n games such as mag and bfbc shudnt even be mentioned in the same sentence.

nor shud medel of honour

If you're saying COD>battlefield just because of graphics ur the type of person I love to hate. Who gives a ? about graphics when ur doing the same repetitive ? with different levels and cast? c'mon son.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    M.A.G ................................ over Black Ops

anigif_the-best-monique-gif-ever-7172-1278428215-3.gif

LOL only good blazini post ever.
  • joshuaboy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I noticed that anyone who says any COD game is wack are usually wack as ? at playing it.

e.g bcotton

Halo >>>>>>
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I noticed that anyone who says any COD game is wack are usually wack as ? at playing it.

e.g bcotton

lmao...

i need to bring back the mw2 ratio report, smh
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you're saying COD>battlefield just because of graphics ur the type of person I love to hate. Who gives a ? about graphics when ur doing the same repetitive ? with different levels and cast? c'mon son.

i said, and i quote "black ops kinda reminds me of bfbc2...same weak ass graphics lol..."

so obviously graphics are'nt everything to me.

the grfx in Black Ops need to improve, but im overlooking the MP gfx for now, because everything else is on point.

what i dont get is what would compell somebody to put down mw2 and pick up bfbc2, when 1 game is clearly inferior gfx wise, gameplay and popularity wise...

aint nobody playing mag, moh or bfbc2...theres a reason for that...its because they all suck.

aint u the guy running round the arcade hating on BO in every post ?...is it because you cant maintain a ratio higher than 0.3, thats making u mad ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i said, and i quote "black ops kinda reminds me of bfbc2...same weak ass graphics lol..."

the grfx in Black Ops need to improve, but im overlooking the MP gfx for now, because everything else is on point.

what i dont get is what would compell somebody to put down mw2 and pick up bfbc2, when 1 game is clearly inferior gfx wise, gameplay and popularity wise...

aint nobody playing mag, moh or bfbc2...theres a reason for that...its because they all suck.

aint u the guy running round the arcade hating on BO in every post ?...is it because you cant maintain a ratio higher than 0.3, thats making u mad ?

Ouch Harrier strike.
  • joshuaboy
    edited November 2010
    Options

What makes BF better, IMO, is the fact you can take out buildings that people tend to camp inside of use vehicles. That's why I said earlier, that if you can take these aspects and combine them with the gmaeplay of COD, then you would have a near perfect MP game.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options

LMAO!!

I got a 1.5 something KD and ten nukes 500 game win streak in MW2 u cant be serious. Over 100K kills in MW1. My name is in my sig u can hit me up and Ill murder you one on one bro I'm a vet at this COD ? .. I own BFBC2 MW2 and MW1 so im not new to these war games bro....I have a whole clan (iAM) that plays BFBC2 and there's plenty of players still on it for us to kick around. U cant be serious besides graphics you noted what? Gameplay and popularity?!?! LOL ur all jokes kid. Gameplay..hmmmm...running around with toy R/C cars vs rolling around in Tanks with multiple weapons? LOL riiight. Being able to actually Fly the UAV PLUS PUT C4 ON THAT ? AND IT SHOOTS MISSILES vs calling one in LMAO. Popularity? LMAO do u remember what happened to the popular kids after Highschool or are u still in highschool trying to fit in? C'mon kid be real with yourself. BFBC2's Dolby Digital soundtrack>>>Anything out. I love the fact when I hop on a Heavy EMPLACEMENT WEAPON (something MW2 rarely has and if it does you have no protection using it...how weak) my neighbors can hear me bustin that ? off from 2 doors down. You're too blind to see when you're being beat out of your money.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol people still think I suck at COD since I used nothing but riot shield and throwing knife in MW2?

I could care less about a KDR

Even in the game I do play, SF4 I dont play ranked at all online, could care less about points/ranking
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LMAO!!

I got a 1.5 something KD and ten nukes 500 game win streak in MW2 u cant be serious. Over 100K kills in MW1. My name is in my sig u can hit me up and Ill murder you one on one bro I'm a vet at this COD ? .. I own BFBC2 MW2 and MW1 so im not new to these war games bro....I have a whole clan (iAM) that plays BFBC2 and there's plenty of players still on it for us to kick around. U cant be serious besides graphics you noted what? Gameplay and popularity?!?! LOL ur all jokes kid. Gameplay..hmmmm...running around with toy R/C cars vs rolling around in Tanks with multiple weapons? LOL riiight. Being able to actually Fly the UAV PLUS PUT C4 ON THAT ? AND IT SHOOTS MISSILES vs calling one in LMAO. Popularity? LMAO do u remember what happened to the popular kids after Highschool or are u still in highschool trying to fit in? C'mon kid be real with yourself. BFBC2's Dolby Digital soundtrack>>>Anything out. I love the fact when I hop on a Heavy EMPLACEMENT WEAPON (something MW2 rarely has and if it does you have no protection using it...how weak) my neighbors can hear me bustin that ? off from 2 doors down. You're too blind to see when you're being beat out of your money.

so u put work in on mw2...

so what happened to turn u into a hater ?

are the guy that says ? black ops in every post, or is that somebody else ?...

majority of this post was pretty random and irrelevant...u said something about popular highskill kids and game sountracks ?...ok...but lets try to stay on topic now...

simple question tho...

if bfbc is so good, why dont nobody play it ?
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so u put work in on mw2...

so what happened to turn u into a hater ?

are the guy that says ? black ops in every post, or is that somebody else ?...

majority of this post was pretty random and irrelevant...u said something about popular highskill kids and game sountracks ?...ok...but lets try to stay on topic now...

simple question tho...

if bfbc is so good, why dont nobody play it ?

i really cant represent the console ports but the servers are ALWAYS full on PC.
  • One Spliff
    edited November 2010
    Options
    zoomzoomp5 wrote: »
    i really cant represent the console ports but the servers are ALWAYS full on PC.

thats was the point i made last time...its a PC game.

COD is made for a console.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options
    thats was the point i made last time...its a PC game.

COD is made for a console.

LMAO no u didnt show me where u said that! Bro the simple fact that the game is bred for PC tells you that it ? on COD. Everyone knows PC>>>consoles performance wise....and zoom its not only PC bro...I have the PS3 version and if I try to join a buddy after 5 mins of him being in a game the server is full..this cat is delusional...Lol not hating trying to open up eyes here.