Gran Turismo 5

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in IllGaming
Nov. 23 America!!! Just in time for black friday!!!

Sony has confirmed to retailers via its official Indian distributor that Gran Turismo 5 is confirmed for a November 24 release, and since India is part of the SCEE territory, chances are that this is also the date for Europe and the Middle East. Bangalore-based retailer GameZen received the release confirmation from Milestone Interactive (the distributor) and posted the information in the vendors’ section of the IVG forums. They have since been contacted by Milestone and directed to hold off on taking orders.

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/2010/11/november-24-release-date-for-gt5/

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/11/10/gran-turismo-5-sony-confirm-release-date-to-retailers/

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    getting it for 10 bones thanks to Toys R Us lol
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn...lol I havent bought a videogame since september b/c of this...been

9781586486075_500X500.jpg

foreal
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^

lol last game I bought was Red Dead Redemption I think, that was a long time ago
  • Piffawana
    Piffawana Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Man some dudes are already playing gt5 !!! ye im mad !!!
    They uploaded vids of the menus, tracks, trophies, dealerships, etc

Cant wait for this game, deliver amazon !
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yo whats the US release date? This gift card expire 12/31
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yo whats the US release date? This gift card expire 12/31

Less than 2 weeks: 11/23 (hopefully) lol
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Less than 2 weeks: 11/23 (hopefully) lol

aight cause I just went to a gamestop and they said Jan or Feb lol
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited November 2010
    Options
    not gonna lie...im not even a fan of gran turismo but if u own a ps3 i think its kinda mandatory to pick this up....first day cop
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

You already know Gamestop employees don't know ? , lol. They don't even know about their own promotions that they're supposed to give out for certain games.

I think I'm done with retail purchases for games since Amazon.com keeps handing out $20 off for game orders. Not getting it for $10, but $40 isn't bad either, lol.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You already know Gamestop employees don't know ? , lol. They don't even know about their own promotions that they're supposed to give out for certain games.

I think I'm done with retail purchases for games since Amazon.com keeps handing out $20 off for game orders. Not getting it for $10, but $40 isn't bad either, lol.

lol cosign I just got 2k11 and Black Ops for 35 bones each ? going to gamestop
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yo B if you on and want to party up, lets do it. I play anything. But no S&D I hate that ? . I seen some videos on some of them objective games and ? , many ? just camp the ? out.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

gamestop employees don't know whats in the back room of their store, let alone whats coming out next month.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Yo B if you on and want to party up, lets do it. I play anything. But no S&D I hate that ? . I seen some videos on some of them objective games and ? , many ? just camp the ? out.

Im prolly gonna campaign first on veteran, I always do. I wanna see if the zombies are as good as WAW zombies

You got WAW dont you? I got all 3 zombie packs if you wanna play that too
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah I have WaW and all the packs.

There's a code to get all the Zombie modes. (black ops)

Do you know how to get out of your chair in the beginning when you're looking at the menu for the game modes?

Just look down, trigger L2 and R2 back n forth. Get up and out, turn right around and behind you there is a computer. Put in 3ARC UNLOCK.

I tried to get online with the "FIVE" map but no one was on for that one lol

Dead Ops Arcade is FUN AS ? . I LOVE DOA.

These Zombies though are harder than the ones on WaW the first map you have is extremely big and crazy. The dogs seem more vicious now.

Anyway this is a GT5 thread, I'll shut the ? up.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options
    WTF take this ? to the black ops thread dont come derailing my ? !!
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    WTF take this ? to the black ops thread dont come derailing my ? !!

lol I dont even like COD, I just got a good deal on it
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wtf why cant i post
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ....GT5 CONFIRMED NOV.24

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/12/gran-turismo-5-release-date-confirmed-for-november-24th-2010/
    The date is locked in: Gran Turismo 5 will go on sale throughout North America on Wednesday, November 24th.
    That means you’ll be experiencing over 1,000 cars, including karts and select NASCAR cars, scores of tracks, the all-new Course Maker, a dynamic weather system, a robust online community, and everything else Gran Turismo 5 has to offer in less than two weeks.

12 Days NEEEYYuGUH!!!

output.gif
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yo 1.000 cars seriously? I don't even ? with racing games like that but i might have to pick this up.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Is there an official GT5 thread?

Vid of Nascar
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Is there an official GT5 thread?

Vid of Nascar

Yo B, u know I ? wit NASCAR. I'm going to trade in Medal of Honor and Pre-Order this ? tomorrow. I got an email from PS and there was Go-Carts on there. You telling ms they gonna have some Karts on GT5??? I'm ? with this the long way.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yo B, u know I ? wit NASCAR. I'm going to trade in Medal of Honor and Pre-Order this ? tomorrow. I got an email from PS and there was Go-Carts on there. You telling ms they gonna have some Karts on GT5??? I'm ? with this the long way.

lol ,b that Medal of Honor ? is ass
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol ,b that Medal of Honor ? is ass

Medal of Honor is like that hot juice out of the garbage bag that drips across you kitchen floor when you taking the trash out.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Medal of Honor is like that hot juice out of the garbage bag that drips across you kitchen floor when you taking the trash out.

LOL yeah bro Go karts where announced a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago..GT5 up there with MGS4 bro u know it has damage,formula 1, rally cars, dirt, rain, snow and night driving as well right? get a trophy for playing ur own music through the XMB as well.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    6.4gb 40 minute install

http://www.gamersmint.com/first-gt5-hands-on-gran-turismo-5-initial-install-size-revealed

A user who’s provided legit proof that he has the retail version of Gran Turismo 5 has revealed what the game’s initial install size is.

The initial install size of Gran Turismo 5 on your PS3 HDD is going to be 6.4 GB. He also revealed that it takes about 40 minutes to install.

However, interestingly, he says that the game will continue to install and decompress data throughout the course of your playtime and the actual disk space taken by the game on your PS3 will be a lot more.

He also doing a hands-on coverage for GT Planet, check it out over at their forums.

Kindly note that this installation is optional and you can play the game without doing this. It only requires 256 MB of your HDD if you decide against doing it but it’s highly recommended that you do if you plan on spending days with the game like we do. Don’t forget to keep visiting, we will be posting our review before you know it!