Put Ya Sneaker Game On Blast

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    i was ? around with the knock off comment.. but im not feeling em ... hope them ? didnt run $800 doe.. lol

nah.. jus 6 after taxes..
    and bet they still look good 3 yrs from now. lol
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    ? what!!?
    u gettin yo ? out stores or out trunks??

cause that comment baffled me..

comfy = slang for comfortable

un = not.... i.e un-sure

so un-comfy >>> un-comfortable = not comfortable

heres a sentence it can be used in: 'my necks too fat to wear button up shirts, i find them extremely un-comfy'
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options

un = not.... i.e un-sure

heres a sentence it can be used in: 'my necks too fat to wear button up shirts, i find them extremely un-comfy'

not funny.. but please post a pics of these shoes u claimin to have..

cause "uncomfortable" and LouisV should not be mentioned in the same sentence.. nor Pradas.. nor Gucci.. nor Louboutins if ur not a ? and try on the shoe before u buy.. seein as they're HAND MADE each pair fits different..

wanna talk exclusivity.. less then a hunnid pair shipped to the US..

but anyway THATS why ur comment baffled me.. "? " usually does..

and who buttons the top of their button down square!!?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

un = not.... I.e un-sure

ahhhhhh hahahahahha! Got em!
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ahhhhhh hahahahahha! Got em!

lol knock it off.. this ? in here wearin knockoffs tryin to ? dry ass jokes. lol
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    copped me some 2010 DT's
    and then some red carpet supra vaiders for them black levis. shoes look good af with jeans .
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @ pupu & 6ft5

they are a LITTLE bit small lol i wanted a 11 (us12) but had to settle with a 10 (us11)... i dont care, i sacrifice abit of comfort for freshness lol i used to wear 11 (us12) all the time, but i swear my feet have shrunk, coz i always get 10's now (us11's) im happy coz the smaller the sneaker, the better they look when your wearing them lol...

this ? . hahaha no wonder.. u squeezin in shoes like a ? ! hahahaha
    ? that aint fresh.. THATS ? !

IC search feature ftw..
    Pupu quit sendin these sissies after me..
    least send someone credible..
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    anyways.. im jus gettin in.. and now im goin to sleep!! had an wonderful night.. the town was good to me..
    yall have a good one.. even Ms Prissy with the dry jokes. hahahahaha
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    not funny.. but please post a pics of these shoes u claimin to have..

cause "uncomfortable" and LouisV should not be mentioned in the same sentence.. nor Pradas.. nor Gucci.. nor Louboutins if ur not a ? and try on the shoe before u buy.. seein as they're HAND MADE each pair fits different..

wanna talk exclusivity.. less then a hunnid pair shipped to the US..

but anyway THATS why ur comment baffled me.. "? " usually does..

and who buttons the top of their button down square!!?

99 still in the back.. lol
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    99 still in the back.. lol

? please! hahaha
    Louboutins sell out probably faster then the Jordans..

? be refreshin the page hopin them ? all of a sudden say "in stock"
    luckily i live in Vegas, less then 10 boutiques in the US i believe and we got two not even 2 miles from each other on a 4 mile strip...

i walks right in..
  • major pain
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? please! hahaha
    Louboutins sell out probably faster then the Jordans..

luckily i live in Vegas, less then 10 boutiques in the US i believe and we got two not even 2 miles from each other on a 4 mile strip...

i walks right in..

im talkin bout them lanvins lol

i know where u live chunky lol.. ay i'll be back in march
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    got the full winter lineup on deck

new-balance-574--white-black-grey.jpg

nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-white-black-trail-end-brown-1.jpg

teva_illum.jpg
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    flip flops to confirm whiteness
  • major pain
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    flip flops to confirm whiteness

no ? lol
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    capitalb wrote: »
    ? please! Hahaha
    louboutins sell out probably faster then the jordans..

luckily i live in vegas, less then 10 boutiques in the us i believe and we got two not even 2 miles from each other on a 4 mile strip...

I walks right in..

yo fat ass dont walk nowhere... Maybe roll.. But not walk

and u know u done bumped yo dam head talkin bout any shoe sells out faster than jordans!

I aint never seen people sleepin outside 2 days before a shoe drops like they do for jordans!
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yo fat ass dont walk nowhere... Maybe roll.. But not walk

and u know u done bumped yo dam head talkin bout any shoe sells out faster than jordans!

I aint never seen people sleepin outside 2 days before a shoe drops like they do for jordans!

shutup ? ! hahaha
    and only those patent leather joints i hear about mu'fuckas sleepin outside for..

but the class that buys louboutins are a bit more civilized.. we know when they drop and simply have them shipped..
    certain styles dont last a day.. so yeh.. we dont sleep overnight to get our pairs.. we wake up to them.. gettit right...

but speakin of "walkin" where's that kitty who says "ouch" with each step?? waitin to see them shoes he claims he has..
    but after commin across that quote.. he probably does have a pair or two.. and they probably are uncomfortable.. cause he insists on buyin a 7 when he knows he's a nine..

something tells me he's tryin to attract the wrong gender.. cause from my understanding women dont mind a man with a sizable foot. hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im talkin bout them lanvins lol

i know where u live chunky lol.. ay i'll be back in march

lol whatever ? ! hahaha
    when u come this time dont try to avoid me like i got the plague.. u aint gotta tell yo friends who i am or what i do. lol
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Flip flops with LED light. Talk when you get on my level
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that ML is pretty ugly doe.... never been a fan of MB SUVs...

? 's ? hideous.. jus like ? aint fly jus cause its gucci or whatever..
    havin a Benz dont make u fly..

lol at MBZ sellin ? and callin it sugar and this ? ridin around takin kids to practice in it! hahahahaha

im'a leave that cat alone though.. or atleast save my jokes..
    cant be jus bustin in the air.. even though it is new years eve and all. lol
  • major pain
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? 's ? hideous.. jus like ? aint fly jus cause its gucci or whatever..
    havin a Benz dont make u fly..

lol at MBZ sellin ? and callin it sugar and this ? ridin around takin kids to practice in it! hahahahaha

im'a leave that cat alone though.. or atleast save my jokes..
    cant be jus bustin in the air.. even though it is new years eve and all. lol

lol those G and R looks ? as ? too hate them ? .. now BMW.. ? i need that X6 in my life
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol it is what it is, 10s fit perfect now, it was only the sprites that where little bit tight, but man aint passing up them, they summer sneaks anyway, so low cut socks they fit perfect...

and you hating on a ml and you riding a bus???

lol @ you thinking an ml is 'hideous' and you riding round in a ? nissan lmao lmao lmao why you got a 'bucket' for anyway yeah you balling in that ? ... and cls are wack... either get an e class or s class, having a big ugly car with 2 back seats is pointless...

i can buy any car i want starrr, and they all paid for, no leasing... ive had estoril blue x5, range sport and out of all the 4x4 benz ? on them... apart from the x5's handling, it that car handled amazing, like a car, the range handled worse like a boat, steering was to lose... im defo buying another ml when my insurance gets back to normal, i aint never buying a range again... and im getting 998 c4s cab in the summer if the insurance is sorted by then... for now the 5series will do...

and can you get your nose outta major pain's ass breda, its not a good look

bringin ur feelings into the New Year i see??!? hahahaha
    ? aint nobody asked u for ur autobiography.. pun intended. hahaha

and what??! ? cant have an opinion.. my dude u drive some ? only a middle class 40yr old mother a month from menopause with two sets of twins 2 yrs apart will drive..
    yo ? aint fly.. sorry.. and jus because it got a Benz emblem dont mean u get an automatic pass..

funny u can bring up the class of a car like its suppose to matter but i bring up the class of a shoe and brand and it doesnt.. how does that work??

anyways.. my ? .. keep buyin shoes too small.. takin out the soles to fit and complainin about the lack of comfort.. ur a genius for that ? ma.. i dont know why i never thought of that. hahahaha

and "BooHoo" i laughed at Major's joke.. big whoop.. im jus happy for once he aint a Major Pain in MY ass! hahahaha

anyways..
    Happy New Years Ma'am...
  • major pain
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yeah i read, you can prob see couple of my books in the pics of my sneaks...

so you just agreed benz quality ? over bmws, you and mp just said they where built ? ...there you go...

anyways, this aint a car thread... im done...

I said the ML was wack... not ALL MB... pick your feelings up and calm the ? down ? it was all just a joke anyway... i mean i was serious about the ML being wack to me but you certainly dont need to keep explaining why you like it... MAN THE ? UP
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    how am i dickrider ? ? i spoke on his shoes just like i spoke on water... you want some attention? 45K STILL isnt getting you into a new x5 or x6.. try 60 and remember these are big boy conversations..

45k in pounds sterling.
  • major pain
    edited January 2012
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    45k in pounds sterling.

oh ok now move along..
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol at random, i aint a new poster ? , just a diff sn, ur familiar with my old one, u been on my ? .

But anyway them kicks he posted is for herbs, we dont do those where im from..

J's, AirMax, Foams >>>> if he got any of these, cool, but them kicks he was postin should never be worn when gettin fresh, I would cop those to play ball in lol

bruh...just stop, your futile attemps at "trolling" are pathetic. anyway AO has one of the dopest collections ive ever seen...take your hypebeast ass that away>>>>>>>>>>>>>