Put Ya Sneaker Game On Blast

Options

Comments

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Blud youR talking ? !!!!!!!! Are you a 1st class wasteman

The official Gucci website isnt an official retailer??? LMAO ITS THE OFFICIAL SITE

They got the same ones in the actual Gucci shop in London LMAO

My bredren was after some Gucci shoes just over 6months ago, We went into the Gucci shop in Knightsbridge, they didnt have his size so they said check on the Gucci website... I guess the dude in the shop was involved in the forgazy Gucci racket LOL They also got them in Profile...

You an idoit starrr, anyways, what are the other fake sneaks have I got anyway blud??? Come on thats hear it LOL... Wheres your pics anyway starrr??? LOL

Yo Pupu, what you think of this website starrr???
    http://www.gucci.com/uk/home

lol do you sound like that when you talk? well anyway im on the fencew about the questloves to....imma check with charlie danger after the holidays to see if she'll post my kicks....well just a couple....
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol do you sound like that when you talk? well anyway im on the fencew about the questloves to....imma check with charlie danger after the holidays to see if she'll post my kicks....well just a couple....

yes i do...

the questloves are from flightclub in l.a

you have exposed yourself to know nothing blud...

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    lol @ gucci.com not being an official site

LMAO neither is nike.com
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yes i do...

the questloves are from flightclub in l.a

you have exposed yourself to know nothing blud...

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

those card inserts come with AAA quality FAKE guccis from exportclothes.com ? is fake b and as far as the questloves im not saying they are i would have to see a close up pic of the green sole also that box and canvas bag are from fake guccis i know because i got "got" for the same ? ....thats why i dont buy sneakers online anymore.....id rather travel to whatever cith was doing a specific drop.......
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
    few more of my sneaks...

IMG_0677_2.jpg

these gucci shoes are not on the website....gucci never made this shoe breh
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blud, GUCCI.COM are you thick or something... shut up, you are embarrassing yourself, youve made yourself look like a big enough ? already...

and i wouldnt know about that forgazy site, youve obviously had experience with it lol

you must be joking anyways, cah the soles on the questloves are red lol wtf
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol @ gucci.com not being an official site

my bad i went to the wrong website fam......
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    my bad i went to the wrong website fam......

lol @ me giving you the link and you tryin to say you clicked on the wrong website... you already said gucci.com is fake lmao
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol @ me giving you the link and you tryin to say you clicked on the wrong website... you already said gucci.com is fake lmao

besides b you a "hypebeast" bunch of af1 and who the ? wear kashi? ? is that glitter on your shoes breh? ? outta here with that ?
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options

blud, they look NOTHING like mine lmao mine are from 'profile', one of the most famous shops in uk, official gucci retailers that have bein going since 1980 lol

you cant see the difference??? lol blud, im a massive sneakerhead, stop embarrassing yourself

my joints
    IMG_0677_2.jpg

your fake website
    http://picasaweb.google.com/exportclothes.shoes/ManGucciSneakersSize4046#5533537271329314610
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blud, they look nothing like mine lmao mine are from profile, one of the most famous shops in uk, offical gucci retailers that have bein going since 1980 lol

my joints
    IMG_0677_2.jpg

your fake website
    ManGucciSneakersSize4046#5533537271329314610

look ? are you ? ? that model period is a fake... gucci never made that shoe ? damn! im not saying yours is from that site im saying your was never produced by gucci.....
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blud your talking ? !!!!!!!! Are you a 1st class wasteman

the official gucci website isnt an official retailer??? Lmao its the official site

they got the same ones in the actual gucci shop in london lmao

my bredren was after some gucci shoes just over 6months ago, we went into the gucci shop in knightsbridge, they didnt have his size so they said check on the gucci website... I guess the dude in the shop was involved in the forgazy gucci racket lol they also got them in profile...

You an idoit starrr, anyways, what are the other fake sneaks have i got anyway blud??? Come on thats hear it lol... Wheres your pics anyway starrr??? Lol

yo pupu, what you think of this website starrr???
    http://www.gucci.com/uk/home

that site is official...

If u go to gucci.com... And change locations from us to uk... It comes up...
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    look ? are you ? ? that model period is a fake... gucci never made that shoe ? damn! im not saying yours is from that site im saying your was never produced by gucci.....

Oh My ? !!! You are A ? ? !!! Here you go blud THEY ARE ON THE WEBSITE HERE!!! GUCCI.COM

Tell Me Gucci dont 'produce that model' LMAO

http://www.gucci.com/uk/styles/224612CBBS02158#

The OFFICIAL GUCCI WEBSITE

Now stop embarrasing yourself, are you forreal??? You must Be the dumbest ? on this website
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that site is official...

If u go to gucci.com... And change locations from us to uk... It comes up...

i know its real bro, its where i got them from lol

none of my ? is fake, i would rather walk the street barefoot then rock fakes lol

that pussyole runningwolf is embarrassin himself... tryin to tell me the joints i copped off their are fake, and the other ones i got that are on that website dont exist lol
  • runningwolf1980
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh My ? !!! You are A ? ? !!! Here you go blud THEY ARE ON THE WEBSITE HERE!!! GUCCI.COM

Tell Me Gucci dont 'produce that model' LMAO

http://www.gucci.com/uk/styles/224612CBBS02158#

The OFFICIAL GUCCI WEBSITE

Now stop embarrasing yourself, are you forreal??? You must Be the dumbest ? on this website

well damn.....lmao
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    African american post ^

chlra04.jpg

rocking fake sneaks is punishable by chopping off of the foot

nail_fungus.jpg
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol yeah the Gucci site is legitimate... thats where I got my navy loafers aka my babies from.... oooweeee
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    lol yeah the Gucci site is legitimate... thats where I got my navy loafers aka my babies from.... oooweeee

i was gonna cop the mark ronson x gucci boatshoes the other month of there... gucci make nice footware, they ? over prada, im not a fan of them, their causal sneaks look like special needs joints
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    walking barefoot is the number cause of tetanus amongst the north american homeless population

tetanus or the embarrassment of knowing yourself and others knowing you rocking moody (fake) sneaks???

ima rock with tetanus

lol
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i was thinking of copping some jordan boxing boots... not sure i like them though... some dude at my club wears the high top ones... i prefer lo boots for boxing in...

these look dope though, they look the 4's

http://img165.imageshack.us/i/20675986yp4.gif

cant post pic, cah its in gif form

i need to get a new pair next pay check, what you bredas think of them???
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    African american post ^

chlra04.jpg

lol you be sayin some stupid ? forreal

its funny cause most the die hard sneaker heads i know are hispanic and asian folks...this got nothin to do with race/ethnicity

anyways drop it back to the thread.................
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My homeboy got some Jordan boxing shoes he spars in and ? .

but yeah they be on the prada shoes heavy in the south... I'm not really a big fan neither. I live out west and some of my friends have some... I think Prada has some fresh clothes and accessories. They really have fresh beanies though. I really need to get one.
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Options
    most ppl dont know they're rocking fakes

if someone cant tell a moody website or whatever then they must be an half wit...

i dont fck with ebay and that, because its too dodgy...

if i buy online its only from couple tier 0 shops i use regually, otherwise you might as well just use well known shops like eastbay, footlocker, size, nike.com on the highstreet etc... theres no point buying from these random websites people use... one of my bredrens used to work in footpatrol, she hooked me up with the bobitto garcias, though she wouldnt give me a discount lol its a dope shop though, all their sneaks are in cages, well they used to be, i aint been in their in time, they dont have much selection but they got alot of exclusives...

heres few tier 0 shops with some mad fresh stuff

http://www.dqmnewyork.com/

http://www.overkillshop.com/en/index/

http://www.patta.nl/

http://footpatrol.co.uk/