The Some_Darc_Obama appreciation thread. (No ? )

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
man that ? was doin kung fu and ? on real world denver. and he had the bad lite skint ? who looked like she wouldnt even talk to a ? . wheredeydodatat? i guess in denver. but what ? me up though it always looked like he was gonna ? somebody up but never did. smh@this ? goin to jail because he ? outside then callin his roomates ever half hour on the half hour hollerin bout can yall white people post my bail. this ? was shook in jail. runnin and pushin the button hollerin bout, "c.o. c.o." lol. this ? cool in my book though.

neway. what happened to that liteskinned broad? facebook?

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    who????????????
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    who????????????

if you look up that ? screen name some_darc_obama youll see he was that black ? on real world denver. just look it up.
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol he did show mad restraint for not gorilla stompin the ? hyper emotional white kid.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wasnt he the black dude that was about to beat down the white guy when he got called a Nigg er
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wasnt he the black dude that was about to beat down the white guy when he got called a Nigg er

yep but he ? out and now he's avoiding this thread
    Lol he did show mad restraint for not gorilla stompin the ? hyper emotional white kid.

? restraint i would of knocked that hunkey to next millenia
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    no love for my ? tyree
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn a ? got a thread named after him? ? like me is touched..... probably bout to turn in to a roast tho. MEH
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ya I remember now. I liked that season because Brooke had a mental breakdown. Good sh*t.
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn a ? got a thread named after him? ? like me is touched..... probably bout to turn in to a roast tho. MEH

Inquiring minds want to know why is the ? always the first to go home in the challenges.. ? hilarious its like ? dying in movies first.. you just know your ass going home unless you are Alton
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Inquiring minds want to know why is the ? always the first to go home in the challenges.. ? hilarious its like ? dying in movies first.. you just know your ass going home unless you are Alton

Or Landon. That's a fine white boy.
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Or Landon. That's a fine white boy.

That fool looks like one of the brady's and uh hes white .. i said the NEGROS
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2010
    Options

lollllllll
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That fool looks like one of the brady's and uh hes white .. i said the NEGROS

I realize that. I just wanted to talk about Landon. He's a stud muffin.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    <-- never watched a single episode of the real world
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I realize that. I just wanted to talk about Landon. He's a stud muffin.

lol u talkin about da landon from da philly real world???
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn darc. you gone answer questions? you got fans and ? man. do us and me this one favor
  • Triple B's
    edited November 2010
    Options
    <-- never watched a single episode of the real world

trust me u aint missing ? bruh
  • Triple B's
    edited November 2010
    Options

As a ? that got sent home by Alton.... I know. For the most part if ur a rookie, ur going in first.... and if u happen to be the black dude who dont really mix with the whites.... yeah ur up next
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    doggie answer my question. what happened to that bad young lite skint chick you was talkin too on the show? is she the reason that youre in san fran? and since you know kung fu why dont you try a career in the ufc?
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    As a ? that got sent home by Alton.... I know. For the most part if ur a rookie, ur going in first.... and if u happen to be the black dude who dont really mix with the whites.... yeah ur up next

el oh el. i feel that but answer my question because i got ? i want to ask all yall ? .^^^^^^^^^^ and do you talk to any other black people from the real world? not that ? as ? steven who was your roommate either. i hate his nigg*r hatin ass. but brooke could get the ebrc though. real talk
  • Triple B's
    edited November 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    doggie answer my question. what happened to that bad young lite skint chick you was talkin too on the show? is she the reason that youre in san fran? and since you know kung fu why dont you try a career in the ufc?

I still talk to Jazzy every now and then. I move to Cali cuz i was time to move from nebraska, no more no less. The martial arts is cool, but im waaay too much of a ? head to train for UFC seriously. Plus I dont like getting hit in the face #nohomo.
  • Triple B's
    edited November 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    el oh el. i feel that but answer my question because i got ? i want to ask all yall ? .^^^^^^^^^^ and do you talk to any other black people from the real world? not that ? as ? steven who was your roommate either. i hate his nigg*r hatin ass. but brooke could get the ebrc though. real talk

Brooke can get the D on some serious and she knows it lmao. Real talk about Stephen? Dude is the realest cat on there. Most honest and genuine to.... It was hard to see that on the show tho lol. I talk to everybody coo with me. Nick is my nig, so is Brandon, syrus and will. Hopefully Teck will dj my birthday again this year.
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I still talk to Jazzy every now and then. I move to Cali cuz i was time to move from nebraska, no more no less. The martial arts is cool, but im waaay too much of a ? head to train for UFC seriously. Plus I dont like getting hit in the face #nohomo.
    Brooke can get the D on some serious and she knows it lmao. Real talk about Stephen? Dude is the realest cat on there. Most honest and genuine to.... It was hard to see that on the show tho lol. I talk to everybody coo with me. Nick is my nig, so is Brandon, syrus and will. Hopefully Teck will dj my birthday again this year.

good ? bro. thanx for this. you on ahh and youre like a superstar to me. and lol at you being a pothead. one last question(just for now) why the ? did you ? outside when you was like three steps away from going in the door. that ? ? me the ? off man. plz explain this like pronto. ok. thanks. and now well take questions from the rest of the congregation
  • ineedpussy
    edited November 2010
    Options

that ? doin that show on cartoon network so i dont know bro. so after real world how has your life changed?