Just wait til these white supremacists lose their world!

Options
Chike
Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Their true colors come to light even over the stupidest, most insignificant reasons... such as receiving the wrong mail.... Just imagine how insanely crushed and violent and madly out of control they will become when their whole 'reality' comes crashing down....

I hope everyone's ready for WW3 Nuclear Holocaust. I would say a good 90-98% of Caucasians are powder keg closet racists, even if they don't realize it.... just like the woman in the video. That lady is ? off, and claims she's not normally prejudice... but then near the end of the video, the ? got a well fabricated historical detailed reason as to why she's a racist.... This is not just a case of... "Well, she knows the N word is offensive, so she's just using it out of anger like if someone called someone an ? ." NO this women goes on to talk about how she thinks blacks got low IQ's, she thinks black people killed MLK, she starts talking to the black UPS driver like he's a child with down syndrome who needs help, just because he wont and probably by law, can't take her mail back that she signed for.

I can't speak for every white person.... because I don't know every white person.... but seriously... I would bet my life that this woman is not some hermit who lives in her room by herself and got this detailed information in a dark lonely corner somewhere.

Woman:"They're going to ? you."
Man: "Who is?"
Woman: "White people... if you don't do what I say."

Comments

• TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol@u watchin racist youtube vids all day and gettin hyped up in front of yr laptop
    chill dude
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This is more of that conditioning we see in America, toward Black males, as you can tell by his voice that he's like the Black, dark-skinned, Field NI99ER type...indeed

In that woman there....You just saw the same person the same American the same Mindset, Law-Enforcement hopes and prays, goes to her mailbox to find she has jury duty for the cops who shot that UNARMED nigg in the back 12 times.

Pretty much.

TimroD wrote: »
    lol@u watchin racist youtube vids all day and gettin hyped up in front of yr laptop
    chill dude

shut up.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Chike

OK mister prognosticator let's be fair now. Allow me to axe you a question;Just image how insanely crushed and violent and absolutely out of control some many, bunches, lots of Black folks will become when Obama isn't re-elected in 2012 -- WILL America Burn baby burn?

I hope.

Let me just say, many non whites will be crushed and just as crazy when the white society they were raised and programmed to depend upon comes crashing down as well.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited November 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    chill dude

This is funny because I can see a lot of people on here doing this. lol.

But, that lady was crazy...i wonder if she really slapped him.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not as crushed as the 90+% approval rating within the AA community......so is this lingering threat to be taken seriously? e.g. re-elect him or else??

I'm not talking about Obama.... black people have been catching all hell since 600 years ago in this place. I'm sure we can cope with a black man not being re-elected. White people on the other hand... can't even cope with losing their mail.

? obama and his election.... I'm talking about western civilization as a whole coming to an end on planet earth.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I could almost understand your point,however you're to inconsistent in your diatribes.

What don't you understand? You really think Obama not getting re-elected is going to drive black people to the point of a full scale revolution? Give me a break. We've been through way worse than that.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why don't U go back and reread your thread.......you said so many different things about what you think you know about white people....then in another paragraph you state something different from that.....SO really WTF is it your trying to prove? you know white people and what they do.....huh? FYI whenever I make remarks about folks I always use terms like some many alot etc. BUT you never do that.....period.

chike said

I hope everyone's ready for WW3 Nuclear Holocaust. I would say a good 90-98% of Caucasians are powder keg closet racists, even if they don't realize it.... just like the woman in the video. That lady is ? off, and claims she's not normally prejudice... but then near the end of the video, the ? got a well fabricated historical detailed reason as to why she's a racist.... This is not just a case of... "Well, she knows the N word is offensive, so she's just using it out of anger like if someone called someone an ? ." NO this women goes on to talk about how she thinks blacks got low IQ's, she thinks black people killed MLK, she starts talking to the black UPS driver like he's a child with down syndrome who needs help, just because he wont and probably by law, can't take her mail back that she signed for.

I can't speak for every white person.... because I don't know every white person.... but seriously... I would bet my life that this woman is not some hermit who lives in her room by herself and got this detailed information in a dark lonely corner somewhere.

Wonders if Chike forgot about the internet.....OR is this woman not smart enough?

I think you're the one that's confused, guy. If YOU would re-read what I said... I said "I would say that 90-98%..." I didn't say, "It's proven and undeniable that 90-98%....." Then I said "I don't know every white person, so I can't really speak for them."

Basically I was giving an estimation on my opinion. I admit, I have a tendency to over exaggerate percentages to get my point across, but seriously, you're missing the whole point of my post.

I have only personally seen a very few white people openly admit the real issues regarding this system. White people like Tim Wise or some white underground artists like Diabolic..... But a white person living the "american Dream", living in a nice beautiful suburban house in middle/upper middle class.... You best believe they will turn Neo ? on your ass if they don't get their own way.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why didn't he just drive away?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    threadstarter sees a video of one white person and immediately assumes "90-98% of Caucasians are powder keg closet racists"

thats like me seeing a video of one black person eating an entire watermelon in one bite and immediately assuming that nine out of ten blacks are world championship ?
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    threadstarter sees a video of one white person and immediately assumes "90-98% of Caucasians are powder keg closet racists"

thats like me seeing a video of one black person eating an entire watermelon in one bite and immediately assuming that nine out of ten blacks are world championship ?

Yep, it was this only video that made me come to that conclusion. This whole time, I never once thought anything remotely close to what I expressed in this thread. It just took this one video. You got me.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    black people really do enjoy watermelon tho
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Our antipathy towards mayonnaise is overrated though. As if negroes use hot sauce to make potato salad.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options

Of course. It's ? delicious.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That ignorant ass woman gave me reassurance. Racism is not threatening and intimidating, it's desperate and pathetic.
    SMH @ her trying to convince dude in a hushed voice "the white people will ? you when they find out what you're doing to me " ......."but I'm not racist though"

GTFOHWTBS
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Why wouldn't we...........It's delicious !
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol @ thinking the world will be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust. Asfor the video it's one crazy white ? . I don't know that many white people so i cant say for sure if they are all closet racist.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i wish to ? or whoever i could spit and ? on every hunkey male and ugly female. the beautiful white women are just gonna get the ebrc
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    i wish to ? or whoever i could spit and ? on every hunkey male and ugly female. the beautiful white women are just gonna get the ebrc

the what?......
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    the what?......

Eat, Beat, Raw, ? ..

I think..lmao
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so there's this:
    I can't speak for every white person.... because I don't know every white person....

but then this:
    I would say a good 90-98% of Caucasians are powder keg closet racists, even if they don't realize it....

so which is it?
    during the obama election whites were stocking up guns like never before
    surely this has nothing to do with the facts that Obama made pro-AWB statements while running and that the election foretold a presidential/congressional combination that would not prevent anti-gun legislation. surely not.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Eat, Beat, Raw, ? ..

I think..lmao
    the what?......

correct. eat, beat, raw, ? . get wit it or get nutted on
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    correct. eat, beat, raw, ? . get wit it or get nutted on

lol Ok, I'm wit it, I'm wit it.
  • janklow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nope. Not according to the 4,000 new registrations, at stormfront.org, within hours after John McCain conceded to Obama.
    of course this statement, which i doubt you can support, actually has nothing to do with the topic i'm posting on. but i know that lack of a connection won't stop you. because of course Obama didn't promise his support for anti-gun legislation during the primary... no, wait, he did.
  • janklow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    As I clearly give reasoning for something, which you chose to deceitfully apply to Obama's support for anti-gun legislation. The fact that here we are, 2 years later, and he's done zero zilch nada nunca regarding gun legislation...does further expose your dishonesty:
    you don't even know what the word deceitfully means. let's look at what i actually posted again, the relevant portion in bold:

"surely this has nothing to do with the facts that Obama made pro-AWB statements while running and that the election foretold a presidential/congressional combination that would not prevent anti-gun legislation. surely not. "

the man repeatedly voiced his support for the assault weapon ban and talked about bringing it back if elected; this is why you could read this stance posted on his campaign's website at the time. furthermore, it was an essentially foregone conclusion that the Democrats would capture Congress, thus putting in leadership that a) is largely anti-gun, with a couple of exceptions, and b) would be able to pass legislation that Obama would likely not veto.

THAT is the point that you're not addressing. claiming i'm being deceitful by posting Obama's campaign platform and pointing out the fact that Pelosi is not known as a defender of gun rights is just nonsense driven by the fact that you don't want to actually debate the topic. whether or not a bunch of idiots on Stormfront got emotional does NOT change the platform than Obama ran on.