Friday Night Lights vs So Far Gone

Options
shadey
shadey Members Posts: 104
edited November 2010 in The Face Off Forum
Now that we had a chance to listen to J. Cole's new mixtape how do you think it stacks up to SFG?

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The Warm up and Fridays Night lights>>>>>So Far Gone

It's not even debatable son
  • Dickey Simpkins
    Dickey Simpkins Members Posts: 277
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So Far Gone ? all over Friday Night Lights.....The Warm Up is a better comparison
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'll..... co-sign. I love both Friday Night Lights and Warm Up. So Far Gone was great but it's still the least favorite of all Drake's projects, despite how diverse it was.

Though Comeback Season and Room For Improvement stomps mudholes into Friday Night Lights.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Audlley harison didn't last 4 rounds. Damn he jus got ? up.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so far so gone, i have no real interest of playing j. cole's mixtape now that ive halfway listened to it. so far so gone was a different story. I replayed joints off that ? for days and weeks for I got tired of that ? .
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nah bad comparison, use comeback season
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nah bad comparison, use comeback season

That's even worse.

Comeback Season violently diarrhea ? on FNL.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm a huge Drake fan, but Friday Night Lights is one of the greatest mixtapes I've ever heard. Drake only raps about himself and is slightly better at picking beats, but J. Cole's lyricism and subject matter on Friday Night Lights is ridiculous. Its not a landslide by any means, but I'm giving this to FNL
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Friday Night Lights. Without Question.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yall cant be serious. so far so gone was so good they took half the songs off that ? and sold that ? back to the people who had already downloaded the mixtape for free. that ? went gold...who the ? really doing ? like that, def not j cole, and damn sho not with friday night lights.

drake had a platinum single off a mixtape. numbers talk folk, ? walks. im going to buy cole album off itunes/real player 1st day its released but I dont think that ? gon go wood. Mainly because he's an underground artist that doesnt seem to have captured white americas ear.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yall cant be serious. so far so gone was so good they took half the songs off that ? and sold that ? back to the people who had already downloaded the mixtape for free. that ? went gold...who the ? really doing ? like that, def not j cole, and damn sho not with friday night lights.

drake had a platinum single off a mixtape. numbers talk folk, ? walks. im going to buy cole album off itunes/real player 1st day its released but I dont think that ? gon go wood. Mainly because he's an underground artist that doesnt seem to have captured white americas ear.

so drakes mixtape was better because it captured white americas ears?
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so drakes mixtape was better because it captured white americas ears?

lls u kno thats not what he saying...