Taking Professional Pictures with s/o

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
Have any of you ladies ever taken professional pictures with a s/o other before. I dont necessarily mean the ones in the studio, but also the ones outdoors with a nice scenic and natural background. If so why, what were the 2 of you wearing, and how long were the 2 of you together

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    relationship kiss of death. im sure those rules change when you start to add on to your family though...I just know pretty much 100% of the couples i've known to take professional photos together (not including wedding photos) have failed
  • ricanprince
    edited November 2010
    Options
    relationship kiss of death. im sure those rules change when you start to add on to your family though...I just know pretty much 100% of the couples i've known to take professional photos together (not including wedding photos) have failed

interesting ive never heard that to be the kiss of death
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    With my first love, we had professional studio pictures and natural scene photos taken..

Unfortuantely he passed away and since then I havent taken any professional pictures with any male.. we had been together for 3 years almost 4, but had been best friends for 5-6 years prior befor our relationship..

We took so many pictures together, plus he was a painter too so he would paint pictures of me while I stayed in one place for hours LOL.. Good times..

But in every pictures we took, we always wore matching clothes with accessories, some casual, some intimate, just a whole bunch.. And when I was pregnant with our child, we got maternity pictures both off us in em..

Matter of fact if you go to waiting to exhale and look for a poem called "Silence" you will see 2 of our pictures I posted there.. In memory of
    him..

I probably could had posted some but I'm mobile so yeaaaa..
  • ricanprince
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    With my first love, we had professional studio pictures and natural scene photos taken..

Unfortuantely he passed away and since then I havent taken any professional pictures with any male.. we had been together for 3 years almost 4, but had been best friends for 5-6 years prior befor our relationship..

We took so many pictures together, plus he was a painter too so he would paint pictures of me while I stayed in one place for hours LOL.. Good times..

But in every pictures we took, we always wore matching clothes with accessories, some casual, some intimate, just a whole bunch.. And when I was pregnant with our child, we got maternity pictures both off us in em..

Matter of fact if you go to waiting to exhale and look for a poem called "Silence" you will see 2 of our pictures I posted there.. In memory of
    him..

I probably could had posted some but I'm mobile so yeaaaa..

how did he pass away?
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how did he pass away?

He left for a walk to the store to grab me some juice, instead driving he decided to walk, since the store was just like 3 blocks down from us, about a block from where we had shared our home, he was gunned down in a drive by shooting.. Eventually his past caught up with him, and he was just tryna do good and be a better man but yet it was taken in a blink of an eye..
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    He left for a walk to the store to grab me some juice, instead driving he decided to walk, since the store was just like 3 blocks down from us, about a block from where we had shared our home, he was gunned down in a drive by shooting.. Eventually his past caught up with him, and he was just tryna do good and be a better man but yet it was taken in a blink of an eye..

Damn, 2Pacfan, you're strong woman to talk about it.