Crips and Bloods

Options
fdouglass
fdouglass Members Posts: 548
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
DId the black and brown tension in L.A.bring the crips and bloods together??

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Big negative... Lmao
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so did the blacks ever ban together to get back at the mexicans that was cleansing the hood of blacks
  • b*braze
    edited November 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    so did the blacks ever ban together to get back at the mexicans that was cleansing the hood of blacks

? was a media myth to begin with.

There was no spike in brown on black murders or vice versa
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    from what my Salvadorian homie told me brown on brown violence has gone up dramatically especially with the mexican drug wars at its peak...........
  • b*braze
    edited November 2010
    Options
    from what my Salvadorian homie told me brown on brown violence has gone up dramatically especially with the mexican drug wars at its peak...........

This... They been knockin each other off.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    and they still murderin ? so whats the point. cali ? swear they so hard but let mexicans punkem out. smh@? ass cali ?
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited November 2010
    Options
    mexicans dont play.
    you'll end up missin and no one will know where you went or what happened,
  • b*braze
    edited November 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    and they still murderin ? so whats the point. cali ? swear they so hard but let mexicans punkem out. smh@? ass cali ?

Wrong. ? ain't even goin down like that.

Why Cali ? got you so aggravated?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Wrong. ? ain't even goin down like that.

Why Cali ? got you so aggravated?

because b. they lettin mexicans take over and ? . and i dont care if you live out their, the news and gangland says other wise. also because yall ? claim to have the best weed when that definately aint the case. its alright but it aint ? with this bluegrass though. 24.7% thc. now beat that cali weed.
  • b*braze
    edited November 2010
    Options
    because b. they lettin mexicans take over and ? . and i dont care if you live out their, the news and gangland says other wise. also because yall ? claim to have the best weed when that definately aint the case. its alright but it aint ? with this bluegrass though. 24.7% thc. now beat that cali weed.

Lmao @ the news and gangland told you otherwise... And because of weed.. Tell me you joking, please

Gangland also said some (high yellow Carlos ? lookin) ? was gangbangin hard in anchorage, Alaska

The new also said black people tryin to survive in NO after hurricane Katrina were looters and the white folks were just "finding" food.

You a smooth idiot.

? I hope you like 17 or younger.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Absolutely not.
  • fdouglass
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Absolutely not.

From what I heard they had a green light by the mexican mafia to ? blacks so the blacks in L.A. came together to fight that ? . That isnt true?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

only idiots believe everything they see and/or hear on tv..
    bet u believe everything u read out of a book too..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fdouglass wrote: »
    From what I heard they had a green light by the mexican mafia to ? blacks so the blacks in L.A. came together to fight that ? . That isnt true?

mexicans ride in they hood jus as hard as ? do in theirs..
    Mexicans aint runnin ? outside of the territories designated for them.. as with any other hood..
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The Crips formed in LA, so did the bloods, but i think the Black P stone helped start the bloods if im not mistaken. T rodgers came from chicago and touchdowned with the black p stone lit, but since the terrain in LA was so different they combined and help make the bloods. I have no idea how the Surenos and Nortenos got started...
  • fdouglass
    edited November 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    mexicans ride in they hood jus as hard as ? do in theirs..
    Mexicans aint runnin ? outside of the territories designated for them.. as with any other hood..

I heard they took over south central. Whats up with that young girl they killed?