edited November 2010 in Fresh Produce
www.el-amrani.com !!

And the beats are even more crazy!

Comments

• calico_
    calico_ Members Posts: 133
    edited November 2010
    Options
    crazy beats fam..mixing is on point. my only thing is that i see u post in the forum but never give feedback on other members joints. That may be why u never get the feedback you want. Become more active and you'll start to get the responses you want. BTW is your joints sampled or original.If original, the instruments are the realest i've ever heard! you must be using some of that east west quantum leap sh*t. I always wanted to cop it but never had the patience.
  • elamrani
    elamrani Members Posts: 48
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hey man,

You're right :( I'm hardly hear actually. But i'll try to be more active here and give others feedback as well to get my own stuff up and running.

The beats I have on my soundclick now it's basically now samples from records. It's either samples from sample cd's or played with plugins from East West, La Scoring Strings etc etc.

Tnx for the positive feedback!
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    these joints are pretty dope - sounds like the same stuff they use for tv and video game scores, but edgier and more street; good stuff indeed!
  • elamrani
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah first one is pretty epic. I could hear that one under a game. Though I hope the rest is pretty commercial for people?
    Spread the word if you can, because I need some artists on those beats!
  • JackRichards
    JackRichards Members Posts: 103
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you got some nice beats, the enigineering could be better
  • elamrani
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What's wrong with the engineering Jack?