Thoughts on this UFO Video???

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited November 2010 in The Social Lounge

The video was recorded by the government at Malmstrom airforce base. In the video which originally aired on Larry King live, an spherical object which is not US Military encounters the testing missile and shoots a beam of light from it and explodes the missile. A good bit of the missiles had malfunctioned earlier as well which is very rare and I believe had not happened previously in that amount.

So which is it.

1. UFO
2. Another country's aircraft
3. Satan
4. Illuminati
5. Jesus Christ
6. Fill in the blank

If you don't feel like hearing the backstory around it the actual UFO footage starts at 1:10

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I hope it's legit, but I doubt it is. I hope aliens come and give humanity a nice good old fashion spanking.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Never speak on it again, yet there he is, telling the world. I don't think the government is that forthright.

Imo, it was jesus and satan joyriding around in an illuminati aircraft stolen from another country making humans thinks aliens are scanning ? warheads.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol at larry''s reaction.
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    I hope it's legit, but I doubt it is. I hope aliens come and give humanity a nice good old fashion spanking.

Don't turn your back on this guy in an alien attack...lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I dunno, the more I watch Ancient Aliens the more non-crazy it sounds.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I dunno, the more I watch Ancient Aliens the more non-crazy it sounds.

What you think of season 2 so far?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What you think of season 2 so far?

It's good, that under water stuff is interesting. I didn't know there were so much under water cities that 'sunk'. It's neat. That one huge one they found was insane. Also interesting that it dates back FARTHER than thought originally. That sorta blows my mind too.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    It's good, that under water stuff is interesting. I didn't know there were so much under water cities that 'sunk'. It's neat. That one huge one they found was insane. Also interesting that it dates back FARTHER than thought originally. That sorta blows my mind too.

Yea I think season 2 is more interesting in terms of archeological things, but it seems like it strays away from the Alien Theory too often.