conviction, morning glory, kind of a funny story

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
just realized how many free screenings i go to, and how they're often not too well known movies, that happen to be really good.. so i'll give a few quick reviews

conviction-hilary swank

i'll give the ? a 3 1/2 outta 5...

it was a really good story, but no lie kinda boring at times.. i think the brother carried the film,...and julietee lewis's scene was prollie the most powerful ? in the whole movie....i heard she's gettign oscar buzz, and she only had like 3-4 mins total screen time in the movie...she's a fucing beast....good movie...not great.. but good

morning glory-rachel mcaddams, dinae keaten, jeff goldblum, harrison ford
? was iight....again 3 1/2 outta 5

funny story....i don't know if yall saw the gif yet in the donkey of rachel's ass.... but ? looked iight...lmao....the movie was good... kinda like sisteract 2 for a news station....

it's kind of a funny story-some kid, and the dude from hang over

real talk.. damn good movie...like 4 outta 5....

i throughly enjoyed that ? ...i mean it kinda contradicts a lotta my personal opinons about a lotta these ? ass soft ass depressed teenagers out here.. but actually watching the movie and taking the 90 min walk with this ? ass little kid...i can't really knock shorty...plus.. i'd ? zoe kravitz......and she looked quite fuckable in that movie...

Comments