Does ? have senses?

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I mean, it seems plausible it has sight.

Bur what about the others? It seems he has severe hearing issues.

What about smell? Did it know when it created us that flatulence in a crowded car would cause grief to his people?

What about taste? Did he know his forbidden fruit was healthier and tastier then other food he gave us? Good thing ? inspired people to be carpenters because it would be a terrible nutritionist.

How about touch? Does he know the feeling of getting a BJ? Has ? ever carresstesess the breastesess? Does he know poison ivy and poison oak is a summbitch?

What about white people, does ? like them? He burns the ? out of them every chance he gets. Why make a object that burns and gives cancer to your creations?

Comments

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    no dis but...safe to ignore this thread?
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

What about smell? Did it know when it created us that flatulence in a crowded car would cause grief to his people?

What about taste? Did he know his forbidden fruit was healthier and tastier then other food he gave us? Good thing ? inspired people to be carpenters because it would be a terrible nutritionist.

How about touch? Does he know the feeling of getting a BJ? Has ? ever carresstesess the breastesess? Does he know poison ivy and poison oak is a summbitch?

What about white people, does ? like them? He burns the ? out of them every chance he gets. Why make a object that burns and gives cancer to your creations?

who said they were meant to be created?

quit looking for answers outside of Self Sun.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    no dis but...safe to ignore this thread?

I'm offended....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If he didn't before he does now. How would ? * know what an apple tasted like before there was a human to ponder the taste of it!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If ? only knows OF sin through man, he only knows of the rest through man.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    If ? only knows OF sin through man, he only knows of the rest through man.

So Adam and Eve should be safe... he didn't know that fruit was good for you until they ate it. He should have forgave them.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One of the things that don't make sense, right?
  • melanated khemist
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Your ? doesn't have senses,our senses are a conscious effect for experiences in time & space. give your senses no awareNess and you just might experience your so-called ?
  • melanated khemist
    edited November 2010
    Options
    4-5 dimension bust guns?

does Nas bust his guns?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It could be that ? experiences senses through us. What we see, it sees. What we hear, it hears. What we know, it knows. This is why ? /it is everywhere, because it is everything and everyone. All knowing, all seeing. We only perceive reality as our own individual selves so we can't comprehend that type of perception. The universe is using us to experience itself.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    It could be that ? experiences senses through us. What we see, it sees. What we hear, it hears. What we know, it knows. This is why ? /it is everywhere, because it is everything and everyone. All knowing, all seeing. We only perceive reality as our own individual selves so we can't comprehend that type of perception. The universe is using us to experience itself.

So you're saying we are ? ... what kind of fool believes that crazyness
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Your ? doesn't have senses,our senses are a conscious effect for experiences in time & space. give your senses no awareNess and you just might experience your so-called ?

I don't have a ? , I am a ? .

? is this your ? ? ...
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So you're saying we are ? ... what kind of fool believes that crazyness

We are a part of ? , just like everything else in this universe.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

LMAO........this thread is gonna be something funny with time........I'll be back here later, after I'm done playing Fallout New Vegas, the current love of my life.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    does Nas bust his guns?

A question for the ages.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LMAO........this thread is gonna be something funny with time........I'll be back here later, after I'm done playing Fallout New Vegas, the current love of my life.

I beat that ? 4 times already, waiting for DLC to come out so I can continue on
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    he meant you're*

Word, I thought it sounded funny.
    We are a part of ? , just like everything else in this universe.

Exactly, when the universe births you it is on your shoulders to make something of it. If you ? up, it ? you up. Why? Becuase it isn't a magic man with a stick, it's your own doing that causes it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Exactly, when the universe births you it is on your shoulders to make something of it. If you ? up, it ? you up. Why? Becuase it isn't a magic man with a stick, it's your own doing that causes it.

Oh bs, it was the snake, if not for him, we'd all be living the high good life right now!
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yep. You reap what you sow...
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Oh bs, it was the snake, if not for him, we'd all be living the high good life right now!

In that story, the snake was a figure that represents your own inner turmoil constantly tempting you to do ? you probably shouldnt be doing (physical pleasures like taste, feel etc). Eve talking to the snake was a metaphor for the process of humans evolving into conscious beings from our animal primate ancestors. So once Eve ate the fruit, and adam ate the fruit, that signified our transition into the beings we are today. Able to know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, whatever you want to call it.
  • melanated khemist
    edited November 2010
    Options
    he meant you're*

no i didn't. but I don't give a ? abt english or perception
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In that story, the snake was a figure that represents your own inner turmoil constantly tempting you to do ? you probably shouldnt be doing (physical pleasures like taste, feel etc). Eve talking to the snake was a metaphor for the process of humans evolving into conscious beings from our animal primate ancestors. So once Eve ate the fruit, and adam ate the fruit, that signified our transition into the beings we are today. Able to know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, whatever you want to call it.

Not what Pastor told me....

but for real excellent break down.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In that story, the snake was a figure for your own inner turmoil constantly tempting you to do ? you probably shouldnt be doing. Eve talking to the snake was a metaphor for the process of humans evolving into conscious beings from our animal primate ancestors. So once Eve ate the fruit, and adam ate the fruit, that signified our transition into the beings we are today. Able to know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, whatever you want to call it.

Fine then, with all your fancy metaphorical story telling..... it was our evolutions fault! How are we suppose to know what to do with our new found/given consciousness if we never had it before?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Fine then, with all your fancy metaphorical story telling..... it was our evolutions fault! How are we suppose to know what to do with our new found/given consciousness if we never had it before?

You live and learn... you have to make mistakes before you know its a mistake.

And the bolded is exactly why I think everything happening is in working order.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options

lmao. I'm not trying to be fancy. Anyway. It's not anyone or anythings fault. We are what we were meant to be. Nothing can change that. So we can only be what we are, not what we aren't. What are you? WHO are you? If you don't know, then figuring that out should be what you live for... otherwise, you'll be living your life as something or someone you're not, and nothing will 'go right' for you. :)