Ladies, do educated men intimidate you?

Options
allreasoned_out
allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
I'm talking highly educated men.

Do you hesitate (or worse) once you find out how educated a man is?

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Definitely not, intelligent men are sexy. Especially if they're more intelligent than me.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited November 2010
    Options
    HECK NO.

That's a turn on, which is why I <3 college boys. :)
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why the ? would anybody be intimidated by a N**** with a book???

Gimme a choice of a book or a gun ? I'll take the book all day....I can get guns all day everyday, If I want to
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Intelligence and education are the greatest attractions, not deal breakers.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Some thing's around here should be common knowledge,B.. It's Elementary my dear boy Watson
  • naomi shambles
    naomi shambles Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No. educated men are not intimidating.
    if i don't get with a man that's educated, it's because of something else (( more than likely he's ugly as ? )) but it damn sure ain't because he' s smart.
    SMH @ this form of deflecting men use at women who don't want them.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think you need to grow a set, Young Scrap, I be readin yo threads ,B.. You got some intelligence, bookwise, but other areas, B? You might have to diversify yo portfolio Dunny
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No. educated men are not intimidating.
    if i don't get with a man that's educated, it's because of something else (( more than likely he's ugly as ? )) but it damn sure ain't because he' s smart.
    SMH @ this form of deflecting men use at women who don't want them.

Ugly as ? ? judgemental much Miss Simply?

I'm King Ugly , I don't care what women think about me,B
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    Ugly as ? ? judgemental much Miss Simply?

I'm King Ugly , I don't care what women think about me,B

im cool with ugly dudes.
    i just hate that guys try to make women look bad by stating that women turned them down because they were doing something positive, when the truth is women turned you down because you were ugly (( or some other thing that's obvious that women don't like ))
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i <3 smart men ok
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    im cool with ugly dudes.
    i just hate that guys try to make women look bad by stating that women turned them down because they were doing something positive, when the truth is women turned you down because you were ugly (( or some other thing that's obvious that women don't like ))

Oh ok, ok, I get that gist of what you saying, B... I feel you.. I'm King Ugly, I can relate
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To be clearer, I'm not talking about a simple bachelor's degree. I'm thinking of the equivalent of a PhD in one subject, at least.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That would depend on whether they liked to 'teach' people about what they know. If they didn't like being asked questions and or anything, it would be awkward because I like learning.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    women are intimidated by any man whom they know they cannot control with the ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i love smart men
    it would be nice to be able to talk to a man with out the only thing him knowing about is weed, gucci mane and basketball
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    N**** it dont matter what kinda degree you got B... We was Scholars before College , Son

N**** Jay-z gotta 5th grade educaton, Kanye gotta H.S. Diploma just like Kobe and LBJ. Nas aint graduate fom grammar school. so what you tryna say B? That U smart and got degrees? put that ? out there playboy
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That PhD aint really........... man never mind cause you all reasoned out B, this ? will be an exercise in futility for me
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited November 2010
    Options
    obviously women like to have men that are dominant to them both physically and mentally (and even monetarily)

now vice versa, that would be something intimidating

I

lol why are you trying to make something a competition??
    It's not about "who's smarter."Just as long as he is smart,
    I'm good.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    N**** it dont matter what kinda degree you got B... We was Scholars before College , Son

N**** Jay-z gotta 5th grade educaton, Kanye gotta H.S. Diploma just like Kobe and LBJ. Nas aint graduate fom grammar school. so what you tryna say B? That U smart and got degrees? put that ? out there playboy

Completely agree.

Bill Gates and Mark Zuck aint finish college.... so now they stupid?

I ? hate when people equate degrees with intelligence. Its stupid. They just prove you know how to do homework and suck up to teachers 95% of the time.

Don't get me wrong I aint sayin their useless...i'm a graduate, but I don't judge people off that ? , you dumb ? .

Also, I have been told that intelligence has intimidated them...but this is before i masked it with humor.

I used to get "Oh you prob date white girls"

because I would talk about the news and know about more than 106 & park. And yes, this was happening in college, not the hood, where I actually found the opposite. They kinda had a weird appreciation of it.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    obviously women like to have men that are dominant to them both physically and mentally (and even monetarily)

This...........

I would love to have a man with a PhD. I'm going to be working on mine in the next few years so I'd love his help w/that and I generally love smart men anyway. I tried to talk to my shorty a week ago about some ? I was working on in school and the disappointment was overwhelming. The attraction I had for him has definitely faded somewhat.....
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited November 2010
    Options

Don't get me wrong I aint sayin their useless...i'm a graduate, but I don't judge people off that ? , you dumb ? .
    who the hell are you talking to though?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    women are intimidated by any man whom they know they cannot control with the ?

No doubt that's a source of great concern to quite a few ladies out there
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To be clearer, I'm not talking about a simple bachelor's degree. I'm thinking of the equivalent of a PhD in one subject, at least.

I guess that is your narrow view of education as the term education is derived from the Latin verb: educare which means "to bring forth or to bring up."
    The meaning is much broader than the currently accepted concept of education as a process of teaching or imposing some habits or ideas.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao yo...marley