To the ladies or those that know other females that refer to themselves as a .......

Options
dj expanium
dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
'? ' or 'Bish'.....What in the hell does that mean?!?!?! Is it an acronoymn for something? What is the meaning behind it? What's are certains characteristic that define one? Please enlighten me with this phenomenon.

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Watch out for them ? , they'll cut you down if/when the time it right.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It sounds dumb & trashy as hell.I think that's the number
    1 pet peeve of mines.A girl calling theirself a "b*tch" or a
    "bad b*tch."They think it's cute when they actually sound
    dumb/ignorant as hell.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Them ? or some wack ass bishes
  • dj expanium
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    dumb/ignorant as hell
    I just can't grasp that either. But these same women get mad when a man uses it towards them. Pitiful.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I just can't grasp that either. But these same women get mad when a man uses it towards them. Pitiful.

lol Exactly,they can't even get mad.People who don't
    respect themselves don't deserve respect.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm probably the most non-uptight person I know, but that sh*t really rubs me the wrong way. It's a pet peeve I guess. Reminds me of a girl with red weave and House of Dereon jeans calling herself a 5 star ? . I'm over it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    dumb/ignorant as hell.

Preach thats right up there with peoples "imaginary haters"
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    had a ? text me one time and ask me "do you have a ? ?"
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I could care less about what we say "? , ? ..."...i care more about how we behave.
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I could care less about what we say "? , ? ..."...i care more about how we behave.

well since u said it.. generally check the behaviors/actions of people that over "indulge"
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well since u said it.. generally check the behaviors/actions of people that over "indulge"

are you saying there is a correlation between those who use this language and also behave stereotypically?
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    are you saying there is a correlation between those who use this language and also behave stereotypically?

people who say it every other word yeah hence "over indulge"
  • Myayoni is bored
    edited November 2010
    Options
    people who say it every other word yeah hence "over indulge"
    ? please
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? please

Foh ? ...
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You lil N***** and N***ts keep me entertained ,B
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mayoni & Playmaker...... hate, hate, hate........ Hilarious
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Na I don't call myself a ? , but I often use the term when I refer a female with a ? attitude.. I'll say to myself "? needs a personality surgery" or I'll even call em' out when I see bitchassness, thus also goes for the fellas, cause Kats be acting like the new ? nowdays..

Pardon my french LOL.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont refer to myself as a ? , nor will you see/hear me call people close to me a ? .

i seen my cousin doing that ? with her friends on facebook and i addressed it to her and her friends. she told me that they not saying it in a bad way or whatever *rolls eyes*

a few months ago, same cousin was mad cuz somebody called her a ? ...i laughed and reminded her of the incident on facebook and told her she has no reason to be mad when she allow her friends to use such words towards her in the first place

? /? /? etc has no on/off button...you either tolerate it or you dont
  • dj expanium
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm probably the most non-uptight person I know, but that sh*t really rubs me the wrong way. It's a pet peeve I guess. Reminds me of a girl with red weave and House of Dereon jeans calling herself a 5 star ? . I'm over it.
    That's terrible!!!!!
    Some might not even think about it. I've done it before, and not extremely proud of it. Nor am I defending it either. It's just a term that a lot of girls I knew grew up saying. It wasn't intending to be disrespectful or about low-self esteem

There's this one girl I go to school with who uses the word ? all the time and sometimes refers to herself as one. She doesn't mean any harm. It just is a term to her, I guess.
    It might be a term to but it has a void with no meaning, emphasis, history, or purposeful intent behind it.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Na I don't call myself a ? , but I often use the term when I refer a female with a ? attitude.. I'll say to myself "? needs a personality surgery" or I'll even call em' out when I see bitchassness, thus also goes for the fellas, cause Kats be acting like the new ? nowdays..

Pardon my french LOL.

Absolutely. If a woman or man for that matter is acting like a ? , well then it is what it is. I see no problem using it when they're being a ? . But just to start saying ? cuz you woke up in the morning.....I don't get it.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's a lotta mini-Minaj's runnin around out here and it's ?? *Cam'Ron face disgusted face*
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Go on FB, Skye, AIM, YIM, Tinychat ,BHM , mini Minaj's everywhere all over the world, B I dont call women B******, I call em un-stable creatures,B.....
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Absolutely. If a woman or man for that matter is acting like a ? , well then it is what it is. I see no problem using it when they're being a ? . But just to start saying ? cuz you woke up in the morning.....I don't get it.

I call men ? all the time to they face, and dare em to say otherwise, ? are the new ?
  • dj expanium
    edited November 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i dont refer to myself as a ? , nor will you see/hear me call people close to me a ? .

i seen my cousin doing that ? with her friends on facebook and i addressed it to her and her friends. she told me that they not saying it in a bad way or whatever *rolls eyes*

a few months ago, same cousin was mad cuz somebody called her a ? ...i laughed and reminded her of the incident on facebook and told her she has no reason to be mad when she allow her friends to use such words towards her in the first place

? /? /? etc has no on/off button...you either tolerate it or you dont
    Truth has been spoken!!!!!
  • face down @$$ up
    face down @$$ up Members Posts: 53
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The word "? " has turned the black male race to complete ? . So this new "? " movement is making its way like a virus to destroy black women.