Options
b@squ1@t redux
b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Weight Room
i swear to buddha...

every other gym i go

in every other video...

there's always one ? in there that hates me for no ? reason

stays walkin around on some tough guy ? ...

bangin weights around me like he got somethin to prove...

puffin up

blatant case of ILS

imaginary lat syndrome...

like gotdamn you powdered doughnut ass fruitbomb you weak as ? for allowin me to make you insecure and feel like you gotta prove somethin

btw

this is a hate free thread

and as an athletic man of ? i wish you all nothin but redemption, glory and lots of money and ?

Comments

• dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dude is ? and he dont want anybody to know
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    dude is ? and he dont want anybody to know

naw, not neccessarily. dude really could just be jealous or intimidated. sometimes dudes walk in and expect to be the biggest dude in the gym but when they see somebody else on they level or better they get territorial...? is natural really. completely hetero. its just the way males are...of all species period.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    there's this ? white dude who looks like Tony Horton, stay eyein me everytime we in the gym at the same time....I'm not sure if he's admiring my physique on some hetero ? or if he on some ? ? ...but sometimes I gotta mean mug at him just so he understands my stance....i tried smiling once and he licked his lips...but I'm also an athletic man of ? ...and I won't judge him...for they do not know what they do
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    there's this ? white dude who looks like Tony Horton, stay eyein me everytime we in the gym at the same time....I'm not sure if he's admiring my physique on some hetero ? or if he on some ? ? ...but sometimes I gotta mean mug at him just so he understands my stance....i tried smiling once and he licked his lips...but I'm also an athletic man of ? ...and I won't judge him...for they do not know what they do

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ...i tried smiling once and he licked his lips...but I'm also an athletic man of ? ...and I won't judge him...for they do not know what they do

l
    m
    a
    o

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If they aint hating, I ain't doing something right.

They want you to look and give them the time of day. I just keep it moving once I peep the hate. And when the haters come towards me in my area, I just move to another area and work out. It's simple man.
  • aswadh
    aswadh Members Posts: 411
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You always got these insecure f*cks at any gym. They don't bother me though but sometimes they can get on my nerves.

Like occasionally you have an a*shole throwing weights around and grunting unnecessarily loud to draw attention to himself. Kevin Hart had a good skit about that type of guy...

I like when you have these couples at the gym and the man is kinda insecure. Like I remember one time you had a guy who was with his girl. This girl was showing alot of skin and this clown was acting like was her bodyguard (basically cuffin' her, meanmugging everyone looking in her direction 'n sh*t). His girl wasn't even that hot to be that way to begin with.
    This guy was trying to show off cuz he tried to bankpress way too much and was too proud to ask any one of us to spot him. He couldn't get the barbell of his chest (he was on a smith) and his girl couldn't neither. Me and another guy that saw it happen got the barbell off of him so he could breathe and his girl thanked us, but that guy couldn't even thank us properly. Guess he was embarassed but he came off as a clown.
    I litterally LOL'd when I read this. If you were serious all I can say is these ? n*ggas know who they can pull this sh*t with.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    There is this hating ass ? in my BJJ gym , i dont know if he hating on me because of my awesome grappling skills or pink Gi or trunks .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    don't you love the guys that come in off the street that think just cause they got TAPOUT gear on that automatically makes them skilled?

Word up . ? act like MMA pros just because they wear MMA clothes .
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I was running on the treadmill today and this whiteboy next to me thought that I was intentionally increasing the speed so I can run faster than him. Dude was running on 8.5 I think smh.
  • livethadream
    livethadream Members Posts: 21
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yep...

thats why i train at home, i actually get better results training in a more comfortable environment
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Always. Some ? tries to look all hard because he's got some big ass arms but the dude can't even hit two plates on the bench. For the record, I'm in my REALLY late teens and this dude's like 25 trying to stunt on me. I'm like ? ? , I'm like five years younger than you and lifting more than your ? ass.