? tortures Christians to death...

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Video about neglecting medical care at all costs and relying on faith, prayer and ? .

This man well, you'll see lol

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If those weren't great examples of lack of faith, idk what are.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If only the preacher knew the difference between having faith in ? and testing ? . And even if there is "healing", I don't think it would be right for him to assume what it was ultimately meant for.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sounds like real Christians to me.

Props.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    If only the preacher knew the difference between having faith in ? and testing ? . And even if there is "healing", I don't think it would be right for him to assume what it was ultimately meant for.

How is that 'testing' ? ? This man was a preacher, his wife says he devoted his life to ? . He read his bible, prayed daily, had extreme faith. What more in a 'religious' sense are we asking for? This man is exhibiting what ? asked for and in his situation nothing happened but suffering, pain and death.

How is there faith but then testing ? at the same time? Testing to me would be like, "If you're real, do this". That's a test. What this man truly believed and hoped in was all faith, and it failed.

Same thing with the family praying for that woman and her feet.

How do you know it was testing ? though?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    How is that 'testing' ? ? This man was a preacher, his wife says he devoted his life to ? . He read his bible, prayed daily, had extreme faith. What more in a 'religious' sense are we asking for? This man is exhibiting what ? asked for and in his situation nothing happened but suffering, pain and death.

How is there faith but then testing ? at the same time? Testing to me would be like, "If you're real, do this". That's a test. What this man truly believed and hoped in was all faith, and it failed.

Well some people will argue that instead of ? healing him he "took" him so that he arrived at an even better place. Some people can't just be ? real and say the fat bastard died because he didn't get his ? fixed and infections and weight led to his heart attack.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Are people really this ? ? First of all.... dude is 800 pounds. He already committed one of the deadly sins. Gluttony. Did he really worship ? ? No... he slapped ? in the face and kept stuffing his. As far as the amputtee lady in the hospital.... I stopped watching the video long enough not to know what happened to her... I really don't care.... I'm sure she committee a deadly sin as well... Prayer lol People are so ? lazy and weak.
  • alissowack
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    hmmmm so believing and having faith in ? i.e. putting it in ? 's hands, is testing ? ?
    man this bible ? stuff is hard.

It depends on what you want ? to do. If you want ? to serve you in your "faith"...like some exchange, then you just might be testing Him. Who knows though.
  • alissowack
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Well, I can say I'm devoted to ? but it doesn't mean so. And with the way people do horrible things in the name of ? , who can trust them. The problem with faith is that we treated as a way to get something we want out of ? and not as a way of depending on ? regardless. Are we to truly know the intentions of the preacher that is doing this? Not really and maybe I shouldn't have made my previous post as a shot at him. But for him to not seek help may be a lack of faith in ? that given the right doctors, he can be healed. Hey, with medical malpractice out there, it's going to take some faith. Sometimes the miraculous can lie in the ordinary.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    James 2:20
    “But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?”

? ? . This is the problem with religion. Too many idiots following it.

Let's say ? does exist... im pretty sure he's the one who placed all these doctors and health experts on the planet to show him how to stay healthy.

But I know... science and human knowledge can't save you. Lmao
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »

Let's say ? does exist... im pretty sure he's the one who placed all these doctors and health experts on the planet to show him how to stay healthy.

Yeah, ? gave us a brain so we should use it in order to prevent ourselves from getting sick. ? gave us everything we ever need growing out of planet earth.... Humans weren't satisfied with that, so we created mcdonalds to show ? we don't need him.... oh wait, that is until that mcdonalds gives us cancer or diabeties... then all of a sudden, it's ? 's fault for letting us suffer and get sick... rofl... Oh and by ? , I mean nature. Religious people can be moronic.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nature's pretty dangerous to human life, chike

if ? created it, he's a huge ?
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nature's pretty dangerous to human life, chike

if ? created it, he's a huge ?

The law of nature is only cruel to those who don't know how to obey those laws. If you follow those laws, you'll be just fine. I don't exactly call eating junk food and then getting sick because of it dangerous....
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    HAHAHAHA the religious freaks are so damn stupid man.It reminds me of that old Ice Cube skit about the man waiting for Jesus to come get him.I always say WTF when I'm at a funeral of someone who was murdered and the ? preacher says ? called him home.Really ...so ? sent them ? to shoot him to death?
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2010
    Options

Ah no because it took years for the medical field to get to where it is.Years of study,experimentation and trial and error.Doctors had to go through college and medical school to do what they do.No ? had anything to do with their progress.It's all based on human work ethic.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That preacher is dumb and poisoned by RELIGION...as a believer he should rely on his faith (trusting in what Yah says about healing in His Word) and GO TO THE DOCTOR because Yah himself gave us doctors... they have the technology and medicine. He should follow through on the physical aspect of healing as well as praying, trusting and believing in the spiritual aspect.

Smh @ that preacher....
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Ah no because it took years for the medical field to get to where it is.Years of study,experimentation and trial and error.Doctors had to go through college and medical school to do what they do.No ? had anything to do with their progress.It's all based on human work ethic.

I agree.

That paragraph was me using their logic.

I don't know how you misunderstood that, but whatever.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    The law of nature is only cruel to those who don't know how to obey those laws. If you follow those laws, you'll be just fine. I don't exactly call eating junk food and then getting sick because of it dangerous....

wtf are you talmbout?

bacteria, viruses, carnivorous animals

earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, lightning

you can "obey the laws" and still get killed for no reason
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That preacher is dumb and poisoned by RELIGION...as a believer he should rely on his faith (trusting in what Yah says about healing in His Word

so the Bible is not a religious text now

i swear, you people be making up the dumbest excuses for believing in fairy tales
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That preacher is dumb and poisoned by RELIGION...as a believer he should rely on his faith (trusting in what Yah says about healing in His Word) and GO TO THE DOCTOR because Yah himself gave us doctors... they have the technology and medicine. He should follow through on the physical aspect of healing as well as praying, trusting and believing in the spiritual aspect.

Smh @ that preacher....
    Exactly, your the only one making some sense

Religion is what most if not all these "scc" follow, they don't follow the Most High or Christ, they don't follow His Laws or Commandments nor the Holy Days outlined for us to honor..., but yet they feel if they just have faith everything will be ok, (that's blind faith at its finest), The book doesn't even teach to have blind faith..smh, we have to do our part & He does His part. ..simple as that..
    Ppl need to stop following what their so called preacher says & get some understanding from the book.
  • Chike
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wtf are you talmbout?

bacteria, viruses, carnivorous animals

earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, lightning

you can "obey the laws" and still get killed for no reason

Earthquakes, hurricanes and floods are all territorial forces. Not everywhere on the earth has them. Humans have brains. When humans use them correctly, they can usually help prepare themselves for these situations. Bacteria? We have immune system. The only reason a bacteria that humans aren't prepared for surfaces, is when humans are living unhealthy slobbish lives to create environments suitable for sustaining deadly viruses like this.

Natural diseases and sicknesses all have cures that grow straight out of the ground, if humans are intelligent enough to do some research. Aids, and other ridiuclous so-called in-curable diseases are usually biologically created for warfare or genocide.

Animals? Easy, you see a lion? Stay the ? away... rattle snake? Stay the ? away. Don't want predators coming to your camp? Stop cooking meat and livestock. Eat what grows from the ground. Everything contains protein, even if it's a small amount. Humans weren't always eating meat, so how did they survive before they discovered fire? There's no excuse. Life is not handed to anyone, but it's not impossible, and if you're mentally capable, it's not really that hard. Yes, there's obstacles... but there's more than enough solutions.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so the Bible is not a religious text now

i swear, you people be making up the dumbest excuses for believing in fairy tales

It's a spiritual guide..only those connected to Yah spiritually will understand it's words..unlike you.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I agree.

That paragraph was me using their logic.

I don't know how you misunderstood that, but whatever.

I got what you were saying.I should have been clear that I was just pointing out that their logic contradicts science which can actually be proved.we both understand that these people are blinded by their faith and ignore the fact that you have to get things done on your own regardless if there is or is not a ? .He ain't doing ? for anyway.You don't work,you don't get money which means you don't eat.These people act like ? put the food on their plate from the market that a hunter/farmer produced and they bought and cooked.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's a spiritual guide..only those connected to Yah spiritually will understand it's words..unlike you.

Spirits don't exist b.It's the same as Santa Clause,the Boogeyman and the tooth fairy.I am too old to believing in folk tales
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Earthquakes, hurricanes and floods are all territorial forces. Not everywhere on the earth has them. Humans have brains. When humans use them correctly, they can usually help prepare themselves for these situations. Bacteria? We have immune system. The only reason a bacteria that humans aren't prepared for surfaces, is when humans are living unhealthy slobbish lives to create environments suitable for sustaining deadly viruses like this.

Natural diseases and sicknesses all have cures that grow straight out of the ground, if humans are intelligent enough to do some research. Aids, and other ridiuclous so-called in-curable diseases are usually biologically created for warfare or genocide.

Animals? Easy, you see a lion? Stay the ? away... rattle snake? Stay the ? away. Don't want predators coming to your camp? Stop cooking meat and livestock. Eat what grows from the ground. Everything contains protein, even if it's a small amount. Humans weren't always eating meat, so how did they survive before they discovered fire? There's no excuse. Life is not handed to anyone, but it's not impossible, and if you're mentally capable, it's not really that hard. Yes, there's obstacles... but there's more than enough solutions.

are you literally ? ?

you might be. that's another thing that happens naturally. some people are born ? .

for almost all of human history, people lived merely 25 years on average because we didn't know bacteria existed and they rotted our teeth out and killed us slowly and painfully.

and lol at "earthquakes arent everywhere"

tectonic plates are everywhere, ?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited November 2010
    Options

? changing the definitions of words because its trendy to say "im not religious, im spiritual"

christianity is a religion

the bible is a religious text

you can disagree, but you'll simply be wrong