Yo....

Options
Roster Player #99
Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Fresh Produce
I'm not sure who's up for it, but I have this song that needed to be mixed....since my ? is down I figured I'd asked my FP fam to help me out.

The song is called "Red Your Own", this song in particular isnt his best song, however it was our first time workin together to test the waters and I like to think he delivered.....

Im gonna upload the .rar of what he sent me, I had it somewhat together but I cant open it without my laptop shutting off so the file will contain the actual MP3 of the song how he put things in order..only thing with that is, when he sent me the .rar it had the individual files ALL seperated plus it wasn't labeled clear enough for me to know what was what....so I had to open em and see....Im about 90% sure no one wants to go through all that ? but if anybody is bored and just up for it. Im gonna add the original beat separately because I dont know what he did to it to make it sound weird....here's the .rar and the .wav of the beat...

DivShare File - 3-12_Shift in the Wind_.wav - beat
red_your_on.zip - 462.60MB - rar file

Ok that's number one, here number two....

This beat is just some ? Im sittin on, Im thinkin about givin it to Mag when he does his "Ladies Love Mag" mixtape...I think it fits the mold, but the only thing missing is a bass line, and of course we all know I cant do it now...so if someone wants to add one, I'd appreciate it...here's the track...

DivShare File - 5-22_Afuknmess_.wav

#3.....
Here's a beat from an old producer challenge on here, maybe 2 upgrades ago??, I think its another plain straight forward track of mine, but I like it, what Im lookin for, again, is something after the 16 bar to differentiate the verse from the hook...I had it how I wanted it before but i've since then miraculously lost the file so if yall want yall can ? with it to, see what you come up with, here it is....

DivShare File - untitled _How Does It Sound__2.wav

AND FINALLY NUMBER FOUR....

Ok, I just need like an intro for this one, I've been havin trouble finding some type of excerpt from something that'll bring it in just right....another basic beat I know but I think I got somebody that's gon jump on it and ? it...hopefully it'll make the mixtape.

DivShare File - 6-19_Uncertainty_.wav

Peace ? , and remember.........homies over hoes.

*THIS ONE WAS FOR FUN*
DivShare File - 5-15_Dilla Said Waddup_.mp3

Comments