I'm admitting to the IC that I love white women....

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in AKA Donkey
I can't help it...I've been fighting this feeling all my life..I've converted to Islam...became a black militant...grown dreads..all of this to fight my urges of becoming intimate with white women...but last week I finally had one and I can't stop it anymore...

I'll tell you why I love white women... It's like I feel some sort of primal rage and primitive animal ? even when I am on the train next to a white women. According to some studies, white women have a pheromone only detected by black men. When I realized this, I finally understood why I go so crazy for white women and I knew they were my destiny. There have also been some historical accounts of black slaves exchanging freedom for one night of sex with a white female. The masters knew about the pheromone and how it impaired the slaves' judgement and would even serve them lemonade mixed with white girls' pussyjuice just to make sure they stayed on the plantation. From a biological standpoint, I would say no black male has really lived until he has experienced the ultimate pleasure of the white woman. It's kind of like that Hellraiser movie.

Comments