Options

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    23suszs.jpg

SMH @ The gallows snapping and that ? living.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Originally Posted by louis the great
    I mean really lets call a ? a ? . You stealin ? WIFI to even engage in this conversation first of all, and cuz I talk alot of ? but from my own post Im unemployed, have no clue what to wear to an interview, I beat kids, I have prior assult chrages, I cried when MJ died he changed my life, I sell trey bags of weed, I hate guns (WTF ? and you live where again ? ChiTown? LOL), and I c/s a guy for 2yrs and now claim he is from australia so my dickridein days are done. I mean really explain to me how this ? can equate his existence a Win in any aspect?

What your Life Like Joe? Those are the FACTS of ur CURRENT Existence in the real World.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Smh @ Funds eating his L's so he doesnt have to bear the sight of them

Smh @ Fundz ? out L shaped logs

Fundz could stand between the letters K and M and still not realize the L he has taken

This got me cryin' LMAO!!!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nah dmv got lame ass ? ,sayin get a job,lucrative job etc or callin me a janitor aint takin no L

Du,fundz and westside lu all been roasted badly wit FACTS for 500+ posts nobody loses like ya'll

bruh but you acting like the bolded is bad advice

the poster blank came thru and sent shots your way

and you just laid down like a naked chick

but anything reference a DMV poster on here comes out, and you instantly become motivated to go post for post with ?

wtf champ?
  • louis the great
    edited November 2010
    Options

but anything reference a DMV poster on here comes out, and you instantly become motivated to go post for post with ?

wtf champ
    ?

He hates his real life so much and cant understand how ? livein so good and he not. I'd hate me to if I was him.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *reading*

lol......
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The day started out like any other day, except there was something in the wood works that was about to be exposed. The other kids were picking on Fundz again, this time providing proof of his overwhelming ? love for men… an obsession if you will, matched only by blank man. Du caught wind of what was going down and decided to be nosey and jump into the middle of it, more confident of his new title, ‘Hall Monitor’.
    1zg55zd.jpg

Like moths to a flame, and fetuses to hangers, the kids decided to jump Du, as Fundz avoided them all day. Du took shots in the form of hooks, crosses, flying kicks, and uppercuts, the kids opting to swing for the fence, instead of setting him up with the jab.
    axlc49.jpg

All the while this was happening, Fundz watched from a distance, cowering behind a bush.
    mbicra.jpg

Before long, a man named Capital B walked up on the assault taking place and instead of getting his share of licks in, he opted instead to pull out his Desert Eagle, complete with ether laced, soul piercing bullets. He informed everyone to step back, pointed and fired. The bullet hit Du, his soul, & his shadow, splitting them apart and creating a trifecta of victims. Du pulled himself back together (blood stains in the form of ‘L’, littered the ground from where all three victims lay) and fought back, but with the sight of him weakened, everyone took shots, forcing him to retreat and live to fight another day. After everyone cleared out and only after it was safe, Fundz charged the site of the Du Day Massacre, knowing no one would be there to witness his bravery. He even camped out overnight, hoping someone would come along to test his gangsta.
    2rz6pg3.jpg

The next day people asked Fundz why he didn’t help Du when he got jumped and all Fundz could say was that “mama taught me to fight my own battles.” The moral of this story is that if you’re being attacked, the best line of defense is to seek out the nearest bush and watch someone else take your ass whoopin’.

*standing ovation*

lmao.... that's about right.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *eating*

lol......
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Originally Posted by louis the great
    I mean really lets call a ? a ? . You stealin ? WIFI to even engage in this conversation first of all, and cuz I talk alot of ? but from my own post Im unemployed, have no clue what to wear to an interview, I beat kids, I have prior assult chrages, I cried when MJ died he changed my life, I sell trey bags of weed, I hate guns (WTF ? and you live where again ? ChiTown? LOL), and I c/s a guy for 2yrs and now claim he is from australia so my dickridein days are done. I mean really explain to me how this ? can equate his existence a Win in any aspect?

What your Life Like Joe? Those are the FACTS of ur CURRENT Existence in the real World.

So Im stealing wifi,I sell trey bags of weed? ? u wack ?

wtf champ?

tellin me get a job aint losin especially when I aint broke,especially when Im the one who made it known Im unemployed

Blank made ? up and had 3 ? piggyback him.He never has substance its always for laughs facts>>>jokes

He ignored the real ether like he always do

The dmv part is about the same 3 ? who are lames to me
  • blakfyahking
    edited November 2010
    Options
    He hates his real life so much and cant understand how ? livein so good and he not. I'd ? myself instead of posting on the IC if I was him.

fixed that for you

we all can relate to that sentiment
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Du got involved because tommy sent a shot at all those dmv ? and du caught a stray so he felt he had to go in... Big mistake.

Thank you sir.

Du informed me of the thread via text.

I had already left work. By the time I got to the crib the ? was four pages deep and Cap B was standin' on his neck, lol...

I still don't get how I "betrayed" Du????
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well here we go
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »

Watch how unfunny this becomes now that I'm here.... ? .
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fixed that for you

Dog I heard you tried to show off a lil bit.

You ok?
  • louis the great
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fixed that for you

L m a o

Dude be extra salty, it was to funny watchin him commit that yesterday. Those FACTS I dropped a second ago was posted right before his death but of course old dickridein Joe didnt respond.
  • louis the great
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So Im stealing wifi,I sell trey bags of weed? ? My Life is Whack!

tellin me get a job aint losin especially when I aint broke,especially when Im the one who made it known Im unemployed

Blank made ? up and had 3 ? piggyback him.He never has substance its always for laughs facts>>>jokes

He ignored the real ether like he always do

The dmv part is about the same 3 ? who are lames to me

• Fundz O' Plenty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Outside of Wall at the beginnin, ? is weak. I'm halfway through this ? ....

smh.
  • blakfyahking
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Dog I heard you tried to show off a lil bit.

You ok?

never that bruh

you betta read them pages and get familiar ?

next time I see you in Nordstroms' begging for free samples of Creed I'ma backhand ya shook ass one time for not repping right

even if Cap B and others were getting in the boy Du ass, you still ain't address PimpMVP direct for some reason :shrugs

*waits for this ? to disappear, deflect, or front*
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    30hosok.jpg
    Fundzito Lorenzo Plenty jr

Jan 5 1946

Class photo

lmao............ ok, now we're gettin' somewhere.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    never that bruh

you betta read them pages and get familiar ?

next time I see you in Nordstroms' begging for free sample of Creed I'ma backhand ya shook ass one time for not repping right

even if Cap B and others were getting in the boy Du ass, you still ain't address PimpMVP direct for some reason :shrugs

*waits for this ? to disappear, deflect, or front*

? please...

Bolded is against everything I am ? .

Cut the ? .
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    See this why I dont entertain this type of ? .He say its facts "I steal wifi and sell trey bags of weed"

Nuff said

Westside lu is a lame who I swear to ? I been sonnin since last year,his anger laced resentful posts say enough
  • blakfyahking
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn why ? doing this ? now at the end of the day LOL

Fundz you looking built like IKEA furniture put together by Tommy

you need to revalidate yoself ASAP bruh.................? done called you out by name
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Outside of Wall at the beginnin, ? is weak. I'm halfway through this ? ....

smh.
    Fundz could stand between the letters K and M and still not realize the L he has taken
    " " for emphasis lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    where the ? is Fundz to defend this fuckery
  • louis the great
    edited November 2010
    Options
    See this why I dont entertain this type of ? .He say its facts "I steal wifi and sell trey bags of weed"

Nuff said

Westside lu is a lame who I swear to ? I been sonnin since last year,his anger laced resentful posts say enough

Anger? Sonnin?

Maybe you should have invested the last 365 days in gettin a job lil ? . LMAO Idiot go get back in ur coffin

LOL@ you respondin to me post for post in this thread but yesterday didnt with ur Pops (blank) ?
This discussion has been closed.