was Noah the son of extraterrestrials?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Here are the golden trinkets found, that are airplanes..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcr20U6Mzu-Mcvi0GDzmAxK_ijZ54NBxRHxdflYOIe1frdLzqK

jato1.jpg

3d78f06dfee9.jpg
    (clearly a cockpit here)

avionescol02_09.jpg

Clearly planes, upright tails, wings, everything that yells out plane is here.

(posted in sections, not allowed to post more than 4 images in one post.)
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You could build that with ancient tools in about 14 years. ? moved mountains 100s of miles back then and lifted 20 ton blocks. I don't think it's absolute proof that alien technology was involved.

Slave Power could get alot of ? done.

Try 400 ton blocks, in Boliva in Tiwanaku ? weighed 400 tons. Not even our technology today can lift that. Remember, they tried to make their own make shift pullies and ? and it all failed. I have no idea how to explain moving 400 ton blocks, 200 ton blocks let alone 2 tons blocks, 2 tons is 4,000 pounds right? That's a ? load of weight.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    So you think that since they talk about their family tree and that it repopulated the world, then it must be true? What if other texts were found to say that theirs did, or another culture did, what would you say then? Just because they list a family tree doesn't mean anything.
    The point is if there is no other list like it, it goes to show that 1) the list given in the Bible remains unique in and of itself, & 2) that men and all the things they could write about just don't take the time to sit there and come up with detailed lists of things like that.

And even if you did find another list, the question then becomes, will it prove to be anywhere near as highly accurate as the account given in the Bible? Whether yes or no, the Bible still wins.

So....just because you choose to be a skeptic that does not make the account given in the book of Genesis false.
    Who knows where? I don't, you don't, scientists don't. Only the holder of the book could ever know and they're all long gone. You don't think it being dated to 300BC is proof enough?
    If the book was written by Enoch and the earliest mention of the book dates back to 300BC then we have a major problem. That would mean that the book was written before the global flood, which would mean it would have had to survive that and that would make it the oldest piece of scripture known to man, predating even the writings of Moses who wrote the Torah (Genesis - Deuteronomy). And since there is no mention of the book before 300BC that would mean that the book mysteriously went 'missing' allllll those years, then popped up out of nowhere...In addition to ? promising His word would not disappear Jesus stated "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled" (Matthew 5:17-18). but the 'book of Enoch' went AWOL all the way until a few centuries before the church was established. That is not a trait that the writings of ? have. I think i can rest my case on these points alone.
    Do you think it's duck tales? Because it coincides with ancient people as well, do you know that? The part where it talks about the knowledge being shared with the humans and these "angels" or what these ancients called them then, "GODS" mated with them as well. So not only do we have The BOOK of ENOCH saying they mated with people on earth AND shared info with them about the stars, building etc, the ancients say the SAME exact thing. So it's written in the book of Enoch and told by people here on earth, same ? bro. Insane right? They were called GODS though, not angels though. Either way, it's very crazy. And Book of Enoch is proof enough because it has evidence to back it up by other cultures telling the same exact stories.
    Nope, i didn't know that...but i sincerely don't think there's a need to know much else about the book given the circumstances if you know what i'm saying. And the part you brought up is in Chapter 6 of 'the book of Enoch' which you left out the mentioning of wives...it says "And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men " directly contradicting the words of Jesus who said '"For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven" (Mark 12:25). I thought you said the book of Enoch coincides with the Bible. :(
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I would like to meet this guy, his hair kills me lol

giorgio_blur.jpg

Anyway, I was looking for this video about those blocks and ? at Tiwanaku.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nope, i didn't know that...but i sincerely don't think there's a need to know much else about the book given the circumstances if you know what i'm saying. And the part you brought up is in Chapter 6 of 'the book of Enoch' which you left out the mentioning of wives...it says "And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men " directly contradicting the words of Jesus who said '"For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven" (Mark 12:25). I thought you said the book of Enoch coincides with the Bible. :(

Right, this is why they were called "fallen angels" and pretty much thrown out of heaven.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol @ Dude from Ancient Aliens, he went from hella pale in season one to fluctuating between orange and red the entire season two. Spray on tans aint whats good.

And yea, them rocks in Bolivia from what I've read have no one explaining how it happened with any backup. A few authors claim they were large quarrys and the rocks were carved and then the grounds rocks were dug up and transferred and grass and shrubs were placed in the soil around it, but I mean come on now.

This board needs an ancient alien theory thread. I could fill that ? up with 200 pages of information.

The Hollow Earth theory could be an explanation if someone wants to take the "earliest humans were far advanced and took refuge between the Earths multiple inner layers" approach and other humans remained up top. If someone doesn't want to believe in ET's. But the more and more you look into it...It's sometimes hard to argue against it. Alot of questions it leaves, but alot of things can back it.
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Right, this is why they were called "fallen angels" and pretty much thrown out of heaven.

hah i really don't think you prepared to defend all the many other severe issues with that book that i didn't even mention
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so somebody goes a takes pictures of some golden micro machine airplanes, touches up the photos in photoshop and now that's proof of extraterrestrials?
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so somebody goes a takes pictures of some golden micro machine airplanes, touches up the photos in photoshop and now that's proof of extraterrestrials?

LMAO! PHOTOSHOPPED? sure buddy, it isn't like it's in museums and ? *sarcasm*
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The point is if there is no other list like it, it goes to show that 1) the list given in the Bible remains unique in and of itself, & 2) that men and all the things they could write about just don't take the time to sit there and come up with detailed lists of things like that.

The dead sea scrolls are like it.

If the book was written by Enoch and the earliest mention of the book dates back to 300BC then we have a major problem. That would mean that the book was written before the global flood,
    READ YOUR BIBLE ALERT! : Using Biblical Genealogy the flood was 1695 days after creation. Long before 300BC.

Or common sense Alert! A flood isn't going to destroy things buried in sealed pottery written on clay tablets.
    which would mean it would have had to survive that and that would make it the oldest piece of scripture known to man,

Again wrong, the Harrapa texts are the oldest known to man. They are estimated to have been done about 3700 B.C.

Even the Sumerian texts are from 3500BC

So really try again. 300 BC....? Really lmao?

Vibe already got at the other stuff.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options

LMFAOOOO Really dawg? ? REALLY!!!!!

OMFG

*DEAD*
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hah i really don't think you prepared to defend all the many other severe issues with that book that i didn't even mention

Um, prepared to defend? I don't even ? believe in the bible as in biblical ? sense. I only believe there were events, places and people. Just not all divine. All I'm saying, is Enoch's Book is backed, by history. I'm not even saying Enoch wrote the thing, just as the gospels weren't even written by the 'authors'. Most of the bible wasn't written by who it's thought to be or said to be.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol @ Dude from Ancient Aliens, he went from hella pale in season one to fluctuating between orange and red the entire season two. Spray on tans aint whats good.

And yea, them rocks in Bolivia from what I've read have no one explaining how it happened with any backup. A few authors claim they were large quarrys and the rocks were carved and then the grounds rocks were dug up and transferred and grass and shrubs were placed in the soil around it, but I mean come on now.

This board needs an ancient alien theory thread. I could fill that ? up with 200 pages of information.

The Hollow Earth theory could be an explanation if someone wants to take the "earliest humans were far advanced and took refuge between the Earths multiple inner layers" approach and other humans remained up top. If someone doesn't want to believe in ET's. But the more and more you look into it...It's sometimes hard to argue against it. Alot of questions it leaves, but alot of things can back it.

I agree. Me and you could be the mods lol

**Hollow Earth Theory, I don't believe in. I don't know too much about it but only from what I saw at the end, and it wasn't much. Judging by Giorigo's facebook he doesn't either lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I agree. Me and you could be the mods lol

**Hollow Earth Theory, I don't believe in. I don't know too much about it but only from what I saw at the end, and it wasn't much. Judging by Giorigo's facebook he doesn't either lol

Yea, from what we know about the laws of gravity it's impossible to have a hollow Earth.

Just saying though some people will throw that out to try to wiggle around ET's.
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The dead sea scrolls are like it.

READ YOUR BIBLE ALERT! : Using Biblical Genealogy the flood was 1695 days after creation. Long before 300BC.

Or common sense Alert! A flood isn't going to destroy things buried in sealed pottery written on clay tablets.
    Strawman alert!

Enoch lived and died PRIOR to the global flood, according to the Bible. So for the writings to be legit, they would have had to have been written by Enoch, PRIOR to the global flood. I'm not making a contention about whether it would've gotten destroyed or not. My point is that if it was written before the flood, then why is there no mention of the book in an literary works, all the way until 300BC? The point is made against the authenticity of the book, not against the durability of it. But since you don't believe the Bible anyway, i guess i'll just stop right there.
    Again wrong, the Harrapa texts are the oldest known to man. They are estimated to have been done about 3700 B.C.

Even the Sumerian texts are from 3500BC
    scripture my dood...scripture. In other words ? 's revelation...not man.

LMFAOOOO Really dawg? ? REALLY!!!!!

OMFG

*DEAD*

i just felt like saying that...i wanted to see yall reaction lol. i don't even know all the facts behind those photos and videos.
    Um, prepared to defend? I don't even ? believe in the bible as in biblical ? sense. I only believe there were events, places and people. Just not all divine. All I'm saying, is Enoch's Book is backed, by history. I'm not even saying Enoch wrote the thing, just as the gospels weren't even written by the 'authors'. Most of the bible wasn't written by who it's thought to be or said to be.
    that's false, sry. TUT TUT.

And well whoop-dee-do. You lost faith and in your doubt towards the Bible, you put it aside from you. The whole point of me writing is directly aimed at the authenticity of the book of Enoch in regards to BIBLICAL writings. Whether you believe the Bible or not is not the issue....the issue is whether the book of Enoch is legit and therefore belongs in the Bible
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So Enoch wasn't alive in 300BC?

Genesis says that Enoch would never see death. What happened to Enoch? When did he die? Why did Enoch have to write it?

And like Vibe said which you try to deny, The large amount of Biblical Gospels were not written by the actual disciples but by followers. Enoch's followers couldn't have written a book?
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So Enoch wasn't alive in 300BC?

Genesis says that Enoch would never see death. What happened to Enoch? When did he die? Why did Enoch have to write it?
    "Altogether, Enoch lived 365 years. Enoch walked with ? ; then he was no more, because ? took him away." (Genesis 5:22)
    The story in accordance with the Bible goes that Enoch is the only person to ever not have to face physical death before being taken up by ? , not that He lived forever on earth. His time on earth was 365 years and when ? took him, he was simply just taken up while he was still alive.

Enoch would have had to write it because otherwise it would mean that either ? lied, which is impossible, or that the book was written by a fraud, claiming to be Enoch.

And like Vibe said which you try to deny, The large amount of Biblical Gospels were not written by the actual disciples but by followers. Enoch's followers couldn't have written a book?
    like i said...that is not true. The writings we have today are COPIES and translations of the originals.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    [

like i said...that is not true. The writings we have today are COPIES and translations of the originals.

yea, and the original writings were not written by those disciples but by followers of each disciple
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    UFO Connections???........Consider this statement....

"The Lord Yhovah of the Old Testament, who became the Lord Jesus of the New Testament, is described as flying in thick clouds, swift clouds, bright clouds, dark clouds, white clouds, low clouds, great clouds, and fiery clouds. And that's only the clouds. There are also the platforms, vessels, whirling chariots of fire, sky thrones, fiery horses, cherubims, thick darkness, great fire, whirlwinds, fiery wheels, pavilions, dark waters, storms, sky dwellings, rolls, and sanctuaries. Whether or not one believes these objects are actually flying vehicles that the ? of the Bible lives in, appears with, travels in, and is considered the seat of his power, is a matter of opinion. The fact that they do not appear without him or his ambassadors and that, in most major appearances, he and other beings are clearly described as directly associated with these flying objects, is undeniable."
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea, and the original writings were not written by those disciples but by followers of each disciple

lies...

smh, the media stay tricking Bible skeptics
  • Rock_Well
    edited November 2010
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    UFO Connections???........Consider this statement....

"The Lord Yhovah of the Old Testament, who became the Lord Jesus of the New Testament, is described as flying in thick clouds, swift clouds, bright clouds, dark clouds, white clouds, low clouds, great clouds, and fiery clouds. And that's only the clouds. There are also the platforms, vessels, whirling chariots of fire, sky thrones, fiery horses, cherubims, thick darkness, great fire, whirlwinds, fiery wheels, pavilions, dark waters, storms, sky dwellings, rolls, and sanctuaries. Whether or not one believes these objects are actually flying vehicles that the ? of the Bible lives in, appears with, travels in, and is considered the seat of his power, is a matter of opinion. The fact that they do not appear without him or his ambassadors and that, in most major appearances, he and other beings are clearly described as directly associated with these flying objects, is undeniable."

who said that?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lies...

smh, the media stay tricking Bible skeptics

What do you mean media? It is still being disputed who actually wrote the gospels.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So you believe Noah's book was written around 300bc because that's when science dates it and thats proof its false but the same style of dating dates the biblical cannon to be written after the disciples would have died and its lies.... smh religious ? and their arguing skills
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What do you mean media? It is still being disputed who actually wrote the gospels.
    Yeah, by Bible skeptics in the media and out of the media.
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    who said that?

the bible...

Moses Entered The Vehicle
    Exodus 24:18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

34:5 And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord

40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. 35 And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.. 36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys: 37 But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up. 38 For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.

The Vehicle Hovers For Days
    Exodus 9:18 At the commandment of the Lord the children of Israel journeyed, and at the commandment of the Lord they pitched: as long as the cloud abode upon the tabernacle they rested in their tents. 19 And when the cloud tarried long upon the tabernacle many days, then the children of Israel kept the charge of the Lord, and journeyed not.

The Vehicle Hovers For Months
    Numbers 9: 22 Or whether it were two days, or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, remaining hereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not: but when it was taken up, they journeyed.

There are 362 verses describing natural and manmade
    objects as vehicles in the Bible