Analysis of KOA Groupies

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in IllGaming
Terrorist Jones - ayo terrorist, you contradicted yourself when you said someone has to prove there IC name. If that's the case, then you gotta post a video up on Youtube proving you really are a terrorist.

You also have an avatar of some broad that look like Elton Brand and got more testosterone running through her body than you do. I had your own homeboy laughing at you for that ? . Automatic L right there.

secondly... you barely holding a 1.00 KDR in Black Ops and you play mostly TDM and FFA. Two modes based entirely on KDR. and you talking about you a beast at the game. LMAO!

I'm looking at your playercard right now. this ? aint even a ? !! This ? a ? IRAQI muslim ? . I'm not even joking.....This is his emblem and background in Black Ops right now:

starmoon_yellow.gifiraq_flag_with_holes_caused_by_us.jpe

Yall ridin with this ? Turban wearing ? ?

One Spliff - this ? threatening to SNITCH. you serious kid? Out in the open like that? Talking like you PROUD to snitch cuz I hurt your feelings.

SMH @ you and anyone that ever co-signs your ? . Since when is it acceptable to snitch? ? you'd get a ? plunger shoved in your face and have a train run on your mom right in front of you for doing that in the hood. You tried to expose the King but all you did what expose yourself as a lowly RAT.

Young-Ice aka Young-Mole - lol... read my sig. Pathetic lil ? .

Jamel - already sonned the ? outta this cat and had him admitting defeat. He lives in EL PASO the #1 safest city in his area and he on here talking about his city is grimy. Also an admitted Snitch who ran to moderators trying to ban me. This ? obsessed with me, made about 5 threads asking me for attention. Basically your generic Stan.

He also admitted to being on medication. LOL. That says enuff right there. I'm not even gonna go on. Making fun of you any further would be like making fun of a ? kid waving his gimpy arms around playing Kinect.

Who else got somethin to say. I dont care about video game skills, cuz I'm ? on yall right here and now. KOA aint never took an L on the Arcade. Come get me.

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    not this ? again
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited November 2010
    Options
    clapping.gif

The troll has "Groupies"
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol i havent been posting in this room as long as most ? but from what iv seen you do talk alot of ? KOA, this is just me but i never disrespect another man if im not face to face thats why you will never catch me disrespect another poster on this board, but from what iv seen (correct me if im wrong) but you do that then duck direct challenges, if you dont want to give out your psn thats your business but you cant talk ? about other ? ineptitude at a certain game and then not show us how you're superior that ? is kind of cowardly, if possible set up another PSN account strictly for the IC that way you dont have to ? up what ever records you or your brothers have on your main and then you can just delete the account after you have proven your point.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    lol i havent been posting in this room as long as most ? but from what iv seen you do talk alot of ? KOA, this is just me but i never disrespect another man if im not face to face thats why you will never catch me disrespect another poster on this board, but from what iv seen (correct me if im wrong) but you do that then duck direct challenges, if you dont want to give out your psn thats your business but you cant talk ? about other ? ineptitude at a certain game and then not show us how you're superior that ? is kind of cowardly, if possible set up another PSN account strictly for the IC that way you dont have to ? up what ever records you or your brothers have on your main and then you can just delete the account after you have proven your point.

exactly...

the '2 brother' excuse is pathetic, but u right...theres an easy way to bypass it, all u gotta do is set up another account.

but we all know that aint gon happen...

new movie starring KOA...y'all seen it ?

MV5BMTIwOTAzMDc4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY5MzIzMQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    you cant talk ? about other ? ineptitude at a certain game and then not show us how you're superior.

That's the main thing. I aint ever talk about superior gaming skills. Like I said it's lame for someone to even take pride in 'gaming prowess' unless their in MLG or gamebattles. You can check my post history I said it all along that I dont care how good/bad someone is at a game.

basically these ? mad I clowned them on IC so bad and they know they dont have enough brain matter to get back at me on the forums so they want redemption in a video game lol. Sad ? I know.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    exactly...

the '2 brother' excuse is pathetic, but u right...theres an easy way to bypass it, all u gotta do is set up another account.

but we all know that aint gon happen...

spliff you pathetic little RAT.

LOL@being sonned so bad that you got me on your mind all day and gotta go digging into vibes account that he trusted you with. That's typical of a little weasel Brit such as yourself.

2nd, why would i go out of my way to make a new account. Who are you that i gotta prove something to you? You're Nobody. i dont give a ? about gaming skills. Ive said that about 10 times. Are you too ? to understand that?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    The medication keeps me from Hulking Out...

I have anger issues and anxiety issues... In other words "PTSD"...

You know, cause I actually did the whole, Call Of Duty thing in real llife...
    While you steady typing Depositions and ? on Thanksgiving, I'm over here waiting on some Lil Smokies wrapped in bacon and Brown Sugar to finish up so we can leave to the in-laws crib...

Yea yea yea I know you rap and your sister spit too
    You been callin the office and you can't get through
    I understand all that, but now ain't the time
    I came to the club to get that off my mind
    And all you thugs with your war stories startin to bore me
    I ain't tryin to hear about your guts and glory

I'm tryin to hear B.I.G. and some cuts from Nore
    And you keep talkin over the beat like Clue ("Do you remember?")
    .. go find somethin to do
    You're a janitor, go find somethin to screw
    Disappear like Copperfield, go cop a feel
    Play hide and seek witchaself for real, huh
    The chick came dressed up just to get messed up
    She got her hair done, just to get it sweated up
    ? I'm tryin to help her out
    Whyon'tcha help me out and be out?

I gave you the Jay-Z stiff arm by brushing you off and not giving you my PSN. that's why you still upset n looking for redemption. Theres no other explanation to why you keep asking to play me. I mean yall make up lies saying I claimed to be the best at such and such game, but you can't find one post where I'm boasting about game skills because I never did. So until you can prove otherwise, the fact is you mad you got stiff armed like that groupie in the video above.

The name thing? Its a name just like terrorist jones is a name. Do he gotta go prove he's a real terrorist?... Exactly son. You can't say ? . You got NOTHING on me.

btw im still LMAO @ you admitting defeat and also talking how hard you are when you live in EL PASO only to be exposed as the #1 safest city in your area and only 3% black population. Old sell out ? wanna live amongst the white folk and talk how hard you are.

Go pop some pills lil demented ? . We dont give a ? about your mental issues.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol....
    you sound intimidated....
    geez man... you don't have to be scared...
    I was just telling you what the pills were for...

And you know letting you know that, while you playing the video game, i did it for real...

Intimidated? by YOU? You?!?! ? you live in El paso. A city full of ? . What are you gonna do, throw a Taco at me?

my entire post ? on you. If you seriously think someones intimidated by you, you need to go grab you Medication ASAP and pop that ? quickly cuz youre delusional.

I gave you the Jay-Z stiff arm by brushing you off and not giving you my PSN. that's why you still upset n looking for redemption. Theres no other explanation to why you keep asking to play me. I mean yall make up lies saying I claimed to be the best at such and such game, but you can't find one post where I'm boasting about game skills because I never did. So until you can prove otherwise, the fact is you mad you got stiff armed like that groupie in the video above.

The name thing? Its a name just like terrorist jones is a name. Do he gotta go prove he's a real terrorist?... Exactly son. You can't say ? . You got NOTHING on me.

btw im still LMAO @ you admitting defeat and also talking how hard you are when you live in EL PASO only to be exposed as the #1 safest city in your area and only 3% black population. Old sell out ? wanna live amongst the white folk and talk how hard you are.

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's funny how 2 or 3 of them are PS3 owners.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hilarious thread
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Terrorist Jones - ayo terrorist, you contradicted yourself when you said someone has to prove there IC name. If that's the case, then you gotta post a video up on Youtube proving you really are a terrorist.

You also have an avatar of some broad that look like Elton Brand and got more testosterone running through her body than you do. I had your own homeboy laughing at you for that ? . Automatic L right there.

secondly... you barely holding a 1.00 KDR in Black Ops and you play mostly TDM and FFA. Two modes based entirely on KDR. and you talking about you a beast at the game. LMAO!

I'm looking at your playercard right now. this ? aint even a ? !! This ? a ? IRAQI muslim ? . I'm not even joking.....This is his emblem and background in Black Ops right now:

starmoon_yellow.gifiraq_flag_with_holes_caused_by_us.jpe

Yall ridin with this ? Turban wearing ? ?

Who else got somethin to say. I dont care about video game skills, cuz I'm ? on yall right here and now. KOA aint never took an L on the Arcade. Come get me.

LMAO,, see,, this is what make me a Terrorist,, ? do research on me but wont play me in a match, my girl go be mad if she find out i got another bytch checking up on me,lol,, u found time to jump off you know who ? for some map packs to jump on mine. The whole arcade riding with the ? ? ! except E2S,,, I terrorized the ? a few times,,, u can check the KOA exposed thread for proof of that. KOA,, you cant beat me at this post for post ? ,, my ? are simple challenges while urs are" Shake it off joke replys",,lol i told you what we think of you..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPfmcGP1kLs

for real my ? ,, you cool wit me,, you love that bytch role..but you come from sohh, so im not surprised ,, you cleary ethered urself by saying im a goupie , when you the one chcking on me. you can click on my name to find out more about me., im lmao dead over here ,, you better go back and edit ur post,, stop that slow burn while you can,,lol,, I'm Terrorist Jones and Happy to say that KOA is my stan,,lol,, check my Bio ? ,,lollll,
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ,, see,, this is what make me a Terrorist,, ? do research on me

Wrong. Going by your inferior logic, You aint a terrorist til you can post a video on youtube proving so. ? do research on you? LOL....... Spliff weaseled his way into Vibe psn account and went through WEEKS of Vibes personal msg's in his inbox just to find my account. Lil creeper ass ? . and you been begging me to play a video game w you for months. What the deal kid. The pakis at your taxi company aint giving you enough attention?

.but you come from sohh, so im not surprised

i never posted at sohh. You convincing me youre ? . See how that ? works. I get at yall with Facts and logic. You come back with Fiction about me posting at Sohh. Haaaa WTF? I dont need to play a video game beat you, I already sonned your ? numerous times on the IC.

and I had your own homie Jamel laughing at you about that ? in your avatar. That right there is a bigger L than anything you could ever come up with.

one last thing Jones, why you using the N-Word when you repping an Iraq flag? YOURE NOT BLACK. Aint no ? from Iraq. Iraqi's didnt endure what blacks did in America. Did that Carlton Banks ass ? Jamel tell you its okay to use the N Word? He shouldnt even be using it himself, he lives in the safest whitest city in his area! FACT.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options

Jamel... You still aint reply to this post. You cant even come back with anything half as good. ......... Another Loss for you.

and you claim to be GI Joe ex-super-soldier, yet you rollin with a Muslim Iraqi who calls himself a Terrorist. America's at war with Iraqi terrorists and you on here co-signing that and playing Robin to his Batman .LOL! You are a phony and a disgrace to the US Army. Probably spent your days peeling potatoes. Go take your medication lil mental ? . Youre obviously delusional and having some Forrest Gump-like flashbacks.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Spliff weaseled his way into Vibe psn account and went through WEEKS of Vibes personal msg's in his inbox just to find my account. Lil creeper ass ? . and you been begging me to play a video game w you for months. What the deal kid. The pakis at your taxi company aint giving you enough attention?

lmao...

u just prooved how dumb you are.

i dint get your psn that way.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »

i dint get your psn that way.

yes you did. Regardless, fact is you randomly went searching for my info. While Im at work making money you at home in a dark little corner sifting through someone's personal inbox to find my info. LOL.....pathetic.

you really wanna play me so bad? Go bump the KOA Challenge thread. You ? /Iraqi's forgetting I made an open challenge to anyone here that wanna play me. You come to IC like a little nerdy ? and start making demands that I play you or you gonna SNITCH. Who are you to be making demands? If we gonna play, then we playing my game of choice on my terms. You down, yes or no?
  • -Karl-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What game though?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    What game though?

I'll decide after he takes the challenge.

It shouldnt even matter. If this ? as nice as he thinks he is and wanna play me so bad that he gonna creep thru another ? personal msg's to find my name, it shouldnt matter. Itll be a shooter 4sure tho
  • -Karl-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'll decide after he takes the challenge.

It shouldnt even matter. If this ? as nice as he thinks he is and wanna play me so bad that he gonna creep thru another ? personal msg's to find my name, it shouldnt matter. Itll be a shooter 4sure tho

Aight.

If its a shooter they shouldnt have a problem accepting.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options

you spent Thanksgiving being mad at some internet ? ...

Thanksgiving is not a big deal at all where im at. Its not even celebrated.

Now you trying to minimize my Army career?
    Calling it how I see it. I didn't lie.

FACT: You claim to have served in the Army. Your boy terrorist jones is an Iraqi Muslim who calls himself a terrorist. The very same thing the US army is fighting against, and you co-signing him and playing Robin to his Batman.

I exaggerated by comparing your army career to Forrest Gumps army career, but that ? above is all 100% true and it makes you a hypocrite and a disgrace to American Soldiers.

You a ? nerd that locked himself in his home for a week for a video game... it don't get no worse then that. ...

Yea I had the week off and nerded it up for one little week to play a new game. You nerded it up for an entire YEAR. 9,000 posts on IC. I dont even have 1/4th that amount. Go take your medication lil weirdo.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options