What's in Boise State's FG kickers Ipod right now?!?!

Options
young chad
young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
...cuz this ? has GOT to be on suicide watch right now!

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yea... he better go into hiding. Take his jersey off and pretend he goes to school at Nevada now.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I Feel Like Dying-Lil wayne
    Suicidal Thoughts-BIG
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wasn't they gonna be #1 in the standings this week too? His head should go off right besides their chances at a National title game
  • kingian
    kingian Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    He might need to be on suicide watch for a week. SMH.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL what happened? I peeped the game earlier and Boise was up 24-7 smh......
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    A tribe call quest - Can i kick it (no i can't)
  • young chad
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Wasn't they gonna be #1 in the standings this week too? His head should go off right besides their chances at a National title game

Naw Auburn came back and won, but they were gonna move up to the 3 spot and play in the Rose bowl....man it took Boise like 6 years to get into serious title contention, and this comes on the heels of what Ohio State's President said...
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

They lost 34-31 in OT
  • ShencotheMC
    edited November 2010
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    Naw Auburn came back and won, but they were gonna move up to the 3 spot and play in the Rose bowl....man it took Boise like 6 years to get into serious title contention, and this comes on the heels of what Ohio State's President said...

I remember ESPN saying them dudes was gonna be #1 this week if they won, but all that goes out the window now. Ah well good thing I don't bangs with ncaa football like that anyways
  • kingian
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The BCS is gonna make sure they fall out the top 10 and promptly end all Boise St. discussion.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I remember ESPN saying them dudes was gonna be #1 this week if they won, but all that goes out the window now. Ah well good thing I don't bangs with ncaa football like that anyways

naw they probably woulda jumped to number 3 at the highest
  • young chad
    edited November 2010
    Options

Boise was up 31-24...Nevada tied it with 9 seconds left...Moore threw a hail marry and Titus Young caught it with ONE second left on the 8 yard line..the FG kicker missed a 26 yard fg from DEAD ON...then, it went to OT, Boise got the ball first, the kicker had a 29 yard FG..? MISSED..Nevada kicked a FG to win
  • So ILL
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They lost 34-31 in OT

Lol yeah I'm watching highlights now. That ? is terrible, everybody is choking up leads today. First Alabama, now Boise State? SMH. The Boise State kicker and Nate Kaeding must be related lol.....And this loss is bad timing after all the ? the Ohio State president was talking earlier this week......At least they lost to another ranked team though.....
  • young chad
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kingian wrote: »
    The BCS is gonna make sure they fall out the top 10 and promptly end all Boise St. discussion.

This ? just undid about 5 years of undefeated seasons, in 30 seconds...
  • So ILL
    edited November 2010
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    Boise was up 31-24...Nevada tied it with 9 seconds left...Moore threw a hail marry and Titus Young caught it with ONE second left on the 8 yard line..the FG kicker missed a 26 yard fg from DEAD ON...then, it went to OT, Boise got the ball first, the kicker had a 29 yard FG..? MISSED..Nevada kicked a FG to win

? missed TWO sub-30-yard field goals? He must be related to Nate Kaeding, I still remember that gif after the game last year where he missed all of those field goals after that Pro-Bowl season lol.....
  • young chad
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? missed TWO sub-30-yard field goals? He must be related to Nate Kaeding, I still remember that gif after the game last year where he missed all of those field goals after that Pro-Bowl season lol.....

Regulation kick was 26, OT kick was 29...
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If i was his teammate, i'd be beating his mark ass right now
  • So ILL
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kingian wrote: »

Oh, you already know. Hating ass ? like Mark May and the President at OSU are loving this ? right now. They'll probably fall 10 spots after this ? , even though they lost to a top-twenty team.....
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Seriously, we shouldn't be too hard on Kyle Brotzman. He's a college student, not a professional athlete like Cam Newton.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Brotzman has attempted to hang himself however he failed to kick the chair out from under him. *Twice.
  • young chad
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Brotzman has attempted to hang himself however he failed to kick the chair out from under him. *Twice.

/\_/\_/\______ - Flatlined me
  • kingian
    edited November 2010
    Options

Cold-blooded.
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2010
    Options

lmfao....................................
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

:(

What's the over/under on how many days pass until somebody shanks this ? in practice?
  • usmarin3
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol at the Bills having dude on their draft board. Word to Scott Norwood