So you and babymomma split up

Options
TimeToParty
TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
She comes in town for the holidays with your kid and doesnt tell u till she leaves, What would you do?

Comments

• birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    let the kids crash at my place, but let her know she cant stay if shes not ? .
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    She comes in town for the holidays with your kid and doesnt tell u till she leaves, What would you do?

this is pretty much standard operating procedure with baby moms...

? my ex-wife moved with my son from michigan to s. carolina without telling me, i live in louisiana...i found out 6 mos later...i had been talking to her and my son during that time too...

i found out thru my lawyer....

so nothing they do suprises me
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u can't do ? . take it up with the court. So many men like...don't wanna go through the courts but ? - if someone was keeping me from my child I damn sure would take their ass to court.
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u can't do ? . take it up with the court. So many men like...don't wanna go through the courts but ? - if someone was keeping me from my child I damn sure would take their ass to court.

Waiting on my taxes, At this point if i dont have a GOOD lawyer then i will only get weekend visits which i wouldnt be able 2 pull off because im in tx and shes in kansas.

I think imma ? her when i see her tho
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Cheaper to keep her
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Waiting on my taxes, At this point if i dont have a GOOD lawyer then i will only get weekend visits which i wouldnt be able 2 pull off because im in tx and shes in kansas.

I think imma ? her when i see her tho
    Yea but if ur in a diff state i mean...what kind of visits are you going for? U could probably get weekends, every other holiday and a month during the summer depending on how old the child is.