Young Justice!!

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if Netflix will make season 3 a little more "mature" since a good majority of the shows fanbase is adults.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My man Wally about to come through running circles around EVERYONE!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I wonder if Netflix will make season 3 a little more "mature" since a good majority of the shows fanbase is adults.

It's being renewed on Netflix too? it's a wrap

NeatEnchantedAfricanharrierhawk.gif
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I remember Weisman said that Wally didn't go in the speed force...that he really died sacrificing himself to save the planet
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw this the other day great ? news
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Original YOUNG JUSTICE Voice Actor Reveals That Work On Season 3 Has Begun

Although there's still no official home for the highly-anticipated third season of the Young Justice cartoon, Aqualad voice actor Khary Payton has revealed that he's started voice recording work.

1736844-1519660_345_661b128.jpg

Last November, WB Animation confirmed that Young Justice would be returning for a third season. A lengthy fan campaign resulted in victory but key details, such as WHERE the series will be airing is still anyone's guess. The show's vocal fanbase campaigned for a Netflix revival, however, it's possible that the show could be returning to Cartoon Network or be released straight to digital and blu-ray.

Aqualad voice actor Khary Payton has confirmed via Twitter, that voice recording for the third season has begun. This is a step in an animated show's production that usually occurs first so that animators can sync mouth animation. Payton's Tweet would seemingly be an indicator that season 3 is still a ways away. Of course, it's possibe that Payton could simply be the last voice actor to enter the booth as he was pretty busy on The Walking Dead, playing King Ezekiel.

The only other confirmation besides the show's return is that season 3 will feature an LGBT character, a sign that many consider an indication that the new season will NOT be airing on Cartoon Network.

What new heroes and villains do you hope to see introduced in the third season? Are you hoping for a final resolution regarding the teased alliance between The Light and Darkseid? Or are you holding out hope to see that development play out over multiple season?

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/teen_titans/original-young-justice-voice-actor-reveals-that-work-on-season-3-has-begun-a150292
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x INFINITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Article claims there isnt a current home for the series, but i could have sworn Netflix confirmed they were going to be the ones that air season 3? At least we're getting it eventually. would be cool if Adult Swim (still technically Cartoon Network) picked it up similar to how they picked up Samurai Jack.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ...shows should stay away from CN.

Youn justice, MOTU and thundercats got cancelled over action figure sales.

They not in the business of good quality shows
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cartoon Network makes more money from toys and action figures. Netflix from watching the show and of course the money they receive. Dope though!
  • Copper
    Options
    Matter of fact if they get a deal strictly through netflix i want to see other shows that were prematurely cancelled get revived on Netflix (even if for a limited time)
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Matter of fact if they get a deal strictly through netflix i want to see other shows that were prematurely cancelled get revived on Netflix (even if for a limited time)

another boondocks season perhaps? season 4 wasn't that bad.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqualad was the ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

another boondocks season perhaps? season 4 wasn't that bad.

Yes. Yes, it was.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Aqualad was the ?

Aqualad was my favorite character. I love his Water Weapons they're so dope. I need to catch up on Current comics, but i think he's returned to the comics in the "Titans" book if im not mistaken.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqualad was the ?

Aqualad was my favorite character. I love his Water Weapons they're so dope. I need to catch up on Current comics, but i think he's returned to the comics in the "Titans" book if im not mistaken.

Teen Titans..and hes ? smh
  • Copper
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Is kahldur the one they gonna make ? ?

Better not be
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Aqualad was the ?

WTF?!?! They already have Grid's ? ass on that team! Or they did pre rebirth, I only have issue one of that book so far.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Aqualad was the ?

WTF?!?! They already have Grid's ? ass on that team! Or they did pre rebirth, I only have issue one of that book so far.

We the aqualad from the comics is slightly different from the one in YJ and or two two was ? from The jump
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqualad was the ?

This ? agenda is out of control. Create a new character that's ? then
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Aqualad was the ?

Right now its

Raven
    Starfire
    Beast Boy
    Damien Wayne Robin
    Kid Flash (Black Wally)

Aqualad just debuted last issue but not on team yet

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is kahldur the one they gonna make ? ?

Better not be

Nah it won't be him he was with Tula from jump and then was messing with Rocket for a bit. They confirmed it'll be another character introduced in the series I believe.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are they putting ? characters in kids cartoons smh