Going to a strip club with your s/o

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Have you done it before, and would you be willing to do it

If your chick told you she wanted to go to strip club together, would you think there was an ulterior motive to such a request

Comments

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

If your chick told you she wanted to go to strip club together, would you think there was an ulterior motive to such a request

done it on 2 different occassions with 2 different broads...

they were both cool with it...kinda wild tho watching a broad work the pole while you sitting there with your lady
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't really care about the ulterior motive and I've done it. My ex was a stripper and I knew what I was getting into. She ? with girls and introduced me to others there. I don't care what she did with girls. I'd stay in the back playin pool or at the bar and she would reel them in. Good times. Had threesomes but eventually ? blew up and I wasn't expecting to wife her.

The girl wit me now went to a strip club with me and my partners a couple times. We just chilled in the back shootin pool and drinking. That's all I do there anyways.A girl invited her to go onstage and dance, but she a lil too square-ish for that.
  • ricanprince
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't really care about the ulterior motive and I've done it. My ex was a stripper and I knew what I was getting into. She ? with girls and introduced me to others there. I don't care what she did with girls. I'd stay in the back playin pool or at the bar and she would reel them in. Good times. Had threesomes but eventually ? blew up and I wasn't expecting to wife her.

The girl wit me now went to a strip club with me and my partners a couple times. We just chilled in the back shootin pool and drinking. That's all I do there anyways.A girl invited her to go onstage and dance, but she a lil too square-ish for that.

I feel the bolded, Ive only been to 2 strip clubs before, I usually just chill and drink a few beers or something, I never have received a lapdance at a stripclub and i never be throwing the bills around. Why spend money when I can get a look for free
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wheredaydodatat
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Did it once. He wasn't into the stripper thing but we went as a group. I had fun *shrugs*
  • Shinelz
    Shinelz Members Posts: 26
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I want to go so badly with my s/o. But hes weird lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    never been to strip club at all. i was seeing this one chick was was down to go to one. hefa was also down for 3sum if we hooked up wit chick. never happened tho. cudn't find a spot.
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont ? wit strip clubs...that ? is like goin to a buffet and payin to look at the food...

waaay too much free ? in this world for that ? ...

and hell naw i aint goin there wit my chick...even if initially she the one that wanna go...sound like a stupid ass argument in the makin...
  • ricanprince
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Shinelz wrote: »
    I want to go so badly with my s/o. But hes weird lol

whats so weird about it
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

she wasn't my girl, but we was cool as well but yeah i did it. she was having more fun than i did. i think that ? turned her on a little bit too.
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Strip clubs are not my thing anymore but I went recently with this girl I was dating and it was cool. I gave her some ones and she walked up to the stage where the stripper was and starting dancing to the music a lil bit while she was tossing money. The stripper started grinding on her and squeezing her ? n whatnot. It was pretty entertaining.
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ii enjoy strip clubs, alot
    they entertain me
    so if i had a s/o i would be down to go

have him supply me with ones and be set

i dont ? with the lap dance ?
    i just like the art of ass shaking
    and im done to bone there too
    shruggs
    im done to bone anywhere
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited November 2010
    Options
    BurninBush wrote: »
    i dont ? wit strip clubs...that ? is like goin to a buffet and payin to look at the food...

waaay too much free ? in this world for that ? ...

and hell naw i aint goin there wit my chick...even if initially she the one that wanna go...sound like a stupid ass argument in the makin...

^^^Thread should have ended after this post^^^
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I've always wanted to just on some "my girl cool as hell and she don't trip off dumb ? " ? ...
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i go with some moonpoly money n make it rian