USC 8 Years You Have Tormented Me.

Options
getchamoneyrigh
getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Your reign is over!!! That is all.

Oh and please if you are a USC fan I will only respect you if 1. You are a USC grad. 2. You are from Cali or surrounding area. Please no people from Kansas jumping on Spike Lee and Will Ferrells ? . Thanks

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Oh and please if you are a USC fan I will only respect you if 1. You are a USC grad. 2. You are from Cali or surrounding area. Please no people from Kansas jumping on Spike Lee and Will Ferrells ? . Thanks

born and raised in LA.. love SC..
    these sanctions aint no joke.. we aint got no depth..

but i think we'll be in good shape in the comming years.. our D looked good tonight..
    and ND was due one even though our statrtin QB was out..
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I guess if there was ever a year where we had to lose to ND, this season is it, seein as how we are irrelevant to the BCS for the next 2 years. So enjoy it now while it doesn't really matter. We'll be back.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    I guess if there was ever a year where we had to lose to ND, this season is it, seein as how we are irrelevant to the BCS for the next 2 years. So enjoy it now while it doesn't really matter. We'll be back.

Yeah, we'll be back on top again. Just gotta clear these sanctions...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

confused lol

are you an oregon fan???