The "I Know This ? Did Not Just Ask Me That" Unappreciated Thread...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
what was the most outlandish thing sumbody has ever ask u to do. plain & simple. holla back wit ur responses.

for me, this hefa i was dealing wit had the audacity to ask me for money for her cell bill...the FIRST week we hooked up! then she asked me for 200+ for her water bill (which got cut off). Then money to get she son's uniform for school. and last, money to help get her son sumthin for his b-day. all request she received NADA!!!

those seem like the majority of the hefas i've attracted. beggin azzz, needy hefas. then the hefa had the nerve to pull the "oh you can lay wit me, but u can't help me out?" TRICK YES!!! go ask his daddy!!! wth!!

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well no-one has asked me to do anything that outlandish, but I've gotten a few ? questions in my time:

"So you said you're from africa right?.. so like, did you have to like..get here by canoe or something?"
    "Like...did you guys like have Tigers or like Giraffes as pets or something?"

Serious questions I got... keep in mind that we were around age 10 at the time. But yeah.
    ? .
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    "So you said you're from africa right?.. so like, did you have to like..get here by canoe or something?"
    "Like...did you guys like have Tigers or like Giraffes as pets or something?"

Serious questions I got.. keep in mind that we were around age 10 at the time. But yeah.
    ? .

Well do you ? ............
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    SMH @ Tigers not being from Africa.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Well do you ? ............

10hj5vl.jpg
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    10hj5vl.jpg

Suck my ? hoe
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Didn't you make this same type of thread a week ago?

If so, is it the same chic?
    Word, that was about one who was using him as a personal chauffeur.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Didn't you make this same type of thread a week ago?

If so, is it the same chic?

lmao he does variations of this thread often
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This crackhead ask to borrow my car & it was on a Friday

real life Smokey & Felicia shss smh
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "Man, bruh. For real. I'm sick and tired of that ? . That ? get's on my nerves. A ? like that make you wanna slap him. Make you wanna ? him in the ass. Don't he make you feel like that? Like you wanna shove something big inside him?"

"I can't believe you didn't open the door for me. That was so rude. I'm a woman. You're suppose to do things like that. My last boyfriend did, why can't you?"

"We suppose to be friends. I should be able to come to you for anything. I'm not asking my family, I'm asking you. I need $300 to fix my a/c. You be sitting in the air just like me when you come over. Break a sister off for a change."

"I thought I was around people I could trust. I said I know a lot of black people and none of them are ******s like the other ones. Why are they upset?"

"I know we've only talked for a couple of weeks, but could you be a co-signer for my car"

"Kzzl, my step daughter is getting hired with the company. She'll be out here next week. She's cute, you should get that ? . It's real good. Why don't you holla at her, man?"
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    at a stop light in a convertible with the top down and a cop car right next to us: "yo birdcall where that blunt at?!?!"
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Got pulled over in a very racist neighborhood, We were all smoking. Cops pull us out the car and this idiot who had the blunt last turns to me and the other 2 guys and says "did you get rid if the rest of it". Dumb bastard. We all got locked up that night. Haven't spoke or seen him since.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If ? out here askin...they MUST think you trickin. You puttin out hoeass vibes and these ? attack.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    where is this thing goin-nowhere i jus come over to skeet n fall asleep

chick with my ? in her hands..."so wat do u want to do"-i wnat u t suck tha skin off this meat hoe

u wont think ima hoe for us havin sex will hoe-nah u go be my hoe ? ,big difference

chick after rubbin her leg across my ? several times-wat was that?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao he does variations of this thread often

lol. the example i gave for this one was from a differnet chick. i mad this thread after the other one, bcuz i actually thought about sumthin. in the past 10+ year, half the chicks i've dealt wit, have been the ones who fall in the category of this thread. these hefas have either asked me to be their personal drivers, or asked me for money after just knowing each other for sec. i remember this one chick had the nerve to ask me for 230 bucks. just so she can put a down payment on this car she wanted.

that's what i don't get. what makes a ? wanna ask sumbody he/she just met, for money?? or be their personal oncall driver?? i mean i'm a nice guy and all, but c'mon. these hefas be tryin to take my kindness for weakness
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    "Man, bruh. For real. I'm sick and tired of that ? . That ? get's on my nerves. A ? like that make you wanna slap him. Make you wanna ? him in the ass. Don't he make you feel like that? Like you wanna shove something big inside him?"

"I can't believe you didn't open the door for me. That was so rude. I'm a woman. You're suppose to do things like that. My last boyfriend did, why can't you?"

"We suppose to be friends. I should be able to come to you for anything. I'm not asking my family, I'm asking you. I need $300 to fix my a/c. You be sitting in the air just like me when you come over. Break a sister off for a change."

"I thought I was around people I could trust. I said I know a lot of black people and none of them are ******s like the other ones. Why are they upset?"

"I know we've only talked for a couple of weeks, but could you be a co-signer for my car"

"Kzzl, my step daughter is getting hired with the company. She'll be out here next week. She's cute, you should get that ? . It's real good. Why don't you holla at her, man?"

this ? just close this thread. LOL!!! dizzam!!! @ that 1st one, please tell me u pulled the weebay look on the ? who said that?