SMH @ Tom Jackson

Options
GettinLo
GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
the biggest Uncle Tom on sports TV.

This dude never forgoes an opportunity to ? on a Black player and love a white player... Today this ? excused Eli Manning's multi turnover games and says something like the Jags have been winning in spite of David Garrard... Yeah Garrard is abit TO prone this year but Eli is 2nd in the league in INTs...

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »

This dude never forgoes an opportunity to ? on a Black player and love a white player... Today this ? excused Eli Manning's multi turnover games and says something like the Jags have been winning in spite of David Garrard... Yeah Garrard is abit TO prone this year but Eli is 2nd in the league in INTs...

Uncle tom jackson. Still calling my jags "yeah, but" I dont even watch ESPN gameday morning that much anymore, NFL Gameday morning on NFL network is whats poppin, much better..
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

I can't stand that dude, he really does come off as an Uncle Tom. He's just as bad as the other nut swingers, Merryl Hodge (LOL @ being named Meryl) and the other ESPN analysts, Key and Chris do keep it real though.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Uncle tom jackson. Still calling my jags "yeah, but" I dont even watch ESPN gameday morning that much anymore, NFL Gameday morning on NFL network is whats poppin, much better..

I think NFL network is for diehard fans who understand football...ESPN CBS and Fox is for the casual fan
  • GettinLo
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This ? just said "we'll see how Vick looks in the 3rd and 4th qtr after the Bears put pressure on him for 2 qtrs" WTF this ? wishing for Vick to get hurt. WTF is this ? talking about... Vick ? on the Giants last week and last time I checked they've KO'd 5 QBs this year including my team's QB.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tom Jackson aka "Uncle Ruckus"
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Yeah, I forget which pregame show it was (I switch channels a lot) but one of them was saying the Bears were gonna force Vick to his right like the Giants did last week.

Might've been a good point if it worked, but the Giants still lost.

The only reason Vick's numbers weren't better that game is because of all the dropped passes.

Exactly. Tom Jackson is your typical "if it ain't like it was when I played, I don't like it" type.

My question is, when is Chris Carter and Keyshawn gonna introduce that n!gga to a pair of clippers.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Uncle Tom luvs him some Bret Favre though.I remember how heated he got when that Jets player talked about Bret not really being apart of the locker room.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't it's an "uncle Tom" thing....just stupidity
  • GettinLo
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Exactly. Tom Jackson is your typical "if it ain't like it was when I played, I don't like it" type.

My question is, when is Chris Carter and Keyshawn gonna introduce that n!gga to a pair of clippers.

Word that old ? hairline stays on some winding road ? .

I'll still never forgive him for this dissing another black man, Michael Irvin, with "Are You ? "... ESPN pulled all youtubes of that video SMH
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Word that old ? hairline stays on some winding road ? .

I'll still never forgive him for this dissing another black man, Michael Irvin, with "Are You ? "... ESPN pulled all youtubes of that video SMH

that HAS to be somewhere

edit: dead @ searching tom jackson on google and "tom jackson are you ? " being the first auto complete answer
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I never really liked Tom Jackson either.......
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tom Jackson in 2003 talking about Bill Belichick after the Patriots loss to the Bills 31-0 in 2003- "They hate their coach"

4 days prior to the Buffalo game, Belichick cuts defensive captain Lawyer Milloy. Milloy signs with Buffalo days later.

5 months later, as the Pats get ready to play the Panthers in the Super Bowl, while visiting his good friend Chris Berman, Belichick sees Jackson and Belichicks says to Jackson "? You" and keeps it moving....

Source-"Patriot Reign" by Michael Holley
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

I cant take ESPN football analyst anymore. When you got Trent Dilfer as a serious analyst commenting like he was Peyton, i laugh. Overall, the whole football package is ass to me on ESPN.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tom Jackson in 2003 talking about Bill Belichick after the Patriots loss to the Bills 31-0 in 2003- "They hate their coach"

4 days prior to the Buffalo game, Belichick cuts defensive captain Lawyer Milloy. Milloy signs with Buffalo days later.

5 months later, as the Pats get ready to play the Panthers in the Super Bowl, while visiting his good friend Chris Berman, Belichick sees Jackson and Belichicks says to Jackson "? You" and keeps it moving....

lmao I'd pay to see this ? ........
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ibedamned wrote: »
    I cant take ESPN football analyst anymore. When you got Trent Dilfer as a serious analyst commenting like he was Peyton, i laugh. Overall, the whole football package is ass to me on ESPN.

Yup! Though he won a SB with my team,he had nothing to do with it.This guy was irrelevant the whole season.It was times where the offense never scored a TD and won because of the D.Now he goes hard like he is a hall of fame QB.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Lmao I didnt know bb was a trill OG
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tom jackson reminds me of the guard from the movie Life calling the white man "boss" all the time

"shut yo mouth and yo fat ass boy"
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tom jackson says all the things that your father should have
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    lmao I'd pay to see this ? ........

c/s.....

10 char
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol @ ? still watching espn for football "analysis".........cbs and nfl network is where its at....when u got ? trent dilfer talkin ? about other teams quarterbacks......how serious can you football coverage be taken?.....I haven't watched espn football coverage in about three years
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol @ ? still watching espn for football "analysis".........cbs and nfl network is where its at....when u got ? trent dilfer talkin ? about other teams quarterbacks......how serious can you football coverage be taken?.....I haven't watched espn football coverage in about three years

When they tried to put Rush Limbaugh on there on the slide... It was a wrap for them as far as I'm concerned.
  • GettinLo
    edited November 2010
    Options
    When they tried to put Rush Limbaugh on there on the slide... It was a wrap for them as far as I'm concerned.

Oh that Limbaugh experiment was the WOAT... i think that was the only time uncle tom ever said anything in defense of a Black QB, he later regretted it.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tom Jackson look like he smiles and says thank you if he is called a ******.

I can't get NFL Network in HD from Comcast, SMH.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Tom Jackson look like he smiles and says thank you if he is called a ******.

I can't get NFL Network in HD from Comcast, SMH.

Huh?....I. got nfl network in hd with comcast......you probably a hood ? with illeal hookup....lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

? espn countdown imo. nfl game day morning is what i watch