Options
Tommy Billfiger
Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
They match up wit the lakers at every position

Shaq been solid he had a 25 and 12 game the other day

Them the teams that should be playing on christmas not the heat

C's are the only hope I think it will be a rematch of last years finals

Boston is just as deep at every position,these might be the 2 deepest teams in the nba

Comments

• Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? , it's november.

say this ? in march.

half them ? 'll be injured by then.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tommy is right the celts have the size to matchup with the lakers bigs.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I been saying this as well
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Its not to early cuz ? was tryna break down the lakers vs heat 2011 finals match up last summer before a game was played

C's are the real deal,they much better than last year to me
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's too early to predict things like this. But if the Lakers had a healthy Bynum the last 3 years, they would've already had a 3-Peat, and it wouldnt have taken them 7 games to beat the Celtics in either series.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I can somewhat agree, I don't think they're the only team though. Utah, Magic, Spurs
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If the Spurs can keep the big 3 healthy, Duncan can and will be the answer to the Lakers size.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited November 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    If the Spurs can keep the big 3 healthy, Duncan can and will be the answer to the Lakers size.

We need another big. We're not gonna be able to out shoot the Lakers 4 out of 7 times.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    tommy is right the celts have the size to matchup with the lakers bigs.
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    I been saying this as well

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's too early to predict things like this. But if the Lakers had a healthy Bynum the last 3 years, they would've already had a 3-Peat, and it wouldnt have taken them 7 games to beat the Celtics in either series.

i doubt it. don't forget that KG got hurt 2 years ago and the magic went to the nba finals.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah,but no one can match up with #24.He's truly in a league of his own.Miami was the only team that was possibly a threat.The Heat were like Stone Cold and HHH joining forces to stop The Rock.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Yeah,but no one can match up with #24.He's truly in a league of his own.Miami was the only team that was possibly a threat.The Heat were like Stone Cold and HHH joining forces to stop The Rock.

now they looking like The Brooklyn Brawler, BuckHouse Buck & Barry Horowitz teaming up to stop The Rock
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited November 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    i doubt it. don't forget that KG got hurt 2 years ago and the magic went to the nba finals.

KG = Gasol's ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Miami will be a serious threat in the future but as of this season I dont see them getting past Boston...and I thought San Antonio should have been all over Tyson Chandler and Eric Dampier to help duncan out in the middle ..I they would have landed tyson I think they would have had a legitimate shot at beating LA....
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options
    KG = Gasol's ?

Gasol = KG's ?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    spit that truth tommy....i been telling ? that..i know laker fans dont wanna hear it..but if theses two meet in the finals this season and the c's are healthy..the lakers gonna have issues

garrnett is fully healthy, PP is in shape, ray allen aint just settling for 3s....and they have too much size in the middle, now showing katz how to finally properly use shaq...aka problems..
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    spit that truth tommy....i been telling ? that..i know laker fans dont wanna hear it..but if theses two meet in the finals this season and the c's are healthy..the lakers gonna have issues

garrnett is fully healthy, PP is in shape, ray allen aint just settling for 3s....and they have too much size in the middle, now showing katz how to finally properly use shaq...aka problems..

and they need perk to be healthy
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Gasol = KG's ?

This aint '08, ? .
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    and they need perk to be healthy

did u read the part where i said.."and the c's are healthy" that includes perk......

and gasol can not handle a healthy k.g....stop the madness...u only go as far as a couple words in your posts..so i'm not expecting you to make any sense about gasol being better then k.g.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited November 2010
    Options
    did u read the part where i said.."and the c's are healthy" that includes perk......

and gasol can not handle a healthy k.g....stop the madness...u only go as far as a couple words in your posts..so i'm not expecting you to make any sense about gasol being better then k.g.
    You're an idiot. I dont know what year you're living in, but Gasol is easily a better player than Garnett.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

lmao.............
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options

i never said that bruh. go back and read
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

CS jinx is gonna cause one of these players to go down with a season ending injury.

You just wait and see what I'm talking about.
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    lmao.............

whats funny?
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options