every relationship has 1 loser..

Options
damobb2deep
damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
you kno people always say " our relationship/ I want my relationship 2 be 50/50" thing is in todays relationships that almost non-existant.. And honestly in that past it wassnt eather...

We all kno all relationships have problems.. But 70% of the time its 1 person causing those problems and the other person dealing with those problems/ forgiving that person 4 those "mistakes"

This goes 4 females and "good/lame ? "..

Now we also kno "friends wit benifits" don't work eather.. So the "loser" in that relationship is tha person who catches feelings.. Cuz tha other person gone just say "we not 2gether so why u mad?"

Also the people who are "players" have they share.. Players usually have a main.. Now eather the "main or the player" can be tha loser in this situation tha main can have the loss cuz she gets cheated on constantly.. But tha player can get hurt as well if tha "main" just sees tha player as a jumpoff...

Tha hoe relationship has it as well.. Cuz its easy when she wants 2 stop havin "fun" her name is out therre so bad its gonna be hard 4 a man 2 take her out of the jumpoff catagory.. Smh

And this is tha ? we deal with.. Therre is a 50% chance u gonna win or loose n any relationship nowdays..

Comments

• MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? losing ouot here everydayb
  • damobb2deep
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? losing ouot here everydayb

Lol I kno.. I was jus thinkin bout this ? ...

I'm usually tha "loser" in my relationship..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    its true....Im like the Miami Heat right now...Im struggling out Chea!!!!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you kno people always say " our relationship/ I want my relationship 2 be 50/50" thing is in todays relationships that almost non-existant.. And honestly in that past it wassnt eather...

We all kno all relationships have problems.. But 70% of the time its 1 person causing those problems and the other person dealing with those problems/ forgiving that person 4 those "mistakes"

Now we also kno "friends wit benifits" don't work eather.. So the "loser" in that relationship is tha person who catches feelings.. Cuz tha other person gone just say "we not 2gether so why u mad?"

Also the people who are "players" have they share.. Players usually have a main.. Now eather the "main or the player" can be tha loser in this situation tha main can have the loss cuz she gets cheated on constantly.. But tha player can get hurt as well if tha "main" just sees tha player as a jumpoff...

Tha hoe relationship has it as well.. Cuz its easy when she wants 2 stop havin "fun" her name is out therre so bad its gonna be hard 4 a man 2 take her out of the jumpoff catagory.. Smh

And this is tha ? we deal with.. Therre is a 50% chance u gonna win or loose n any relationship nowdays..

Had me dying laughing.. i dropped my damn phone lmao
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i agree w/ this. i've been on both ends of the spectrum.
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm goin thru this right now. Me and this girl were in a relationship for almost a year and called it quits a couple months back. Now we're supposed to be working on gettin it back together but she keeps hittin me with the "I go through so much to make you happy" type lines like she's the one giving and I'm just taking. I'm not perfect but I can easily be classified with the good/lame dudes because I try to take care of my woman. In reality we both win and lose at times but she can't see that. All she sees is her losing. Told her it's a wrap this morning. Tired of the struggle.
  • Copper
    edited November 2010
    Options
    good/lame?? ...foh
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i agree w/ this. i've been on both ends of the spectrum.

everybody has...and if they say different...they r lying....

my broad woke up this morning on that ? ...

i been bumping chir brown's 'deuces' all damn day...

a ? is TIRED
  • MERYLISGOAT
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol I kno.. I was jus thinkin bout this ? ...

I'm usually tha "loser" in my relationship..

:(
    no u are not
    hush
  • MERYLISGOAT
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i stay winning
    but im lowkey losing

i win because i dont get caught up in the emotions of relationships
    but i lost cause i dont be loving
    sad fce
  • damobb2deep
    edited November 2010
    Options
    good/lame?? ...foh

In our age range it does u aint kno that or read the 1,000's of post in hundreds of threads that "prove" this...
  • damobb2deep
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm goin thru this right now. Me and this girl were in a relationship for almost a year and called it quits a couple months back. Now we're supposed to be working on gettin it back together but she keeps hittin me with the "I go through so much to make you happy" type lines like she's the one giving and I'm just taking. I'm not perfect but I can easily be classified with the good/lame dudes because I try to take care of my woman. In reality we both win and lose at times but she can't see that. All she sees is her losing. Told her it's a wrap this morning. Tired of the struggle.

I feel you.. My situation is @ tha point that I kno the person carres but idk how much.. Cuz they do "nice things" but they do ? up ? as well and its crazy
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options

if your relationship is 70% your s/o causing you problems you're a ? idiot for staying with her
  • damobb2deep
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    if your relationship is 70% your s/o causing you problems you're a ? idiot for staying with her

Then a lot of people are idiots then.. Cuz most people who have recurring problems its usually 1 persons fault
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Then a lot of people are idiots then.. Cuz most people who have recurring problems its usually 1 persons fault

you aint lying
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cant relate..
    me and mines winnin..
    in fact.. we bout to run up the score. haaa

but in all seriousness all relationships require communication and compromising..
    its never gonna be EXACTLY as u want it.. and it aint 50/50 wit me.. its 100/100 im'a give a ? what she gives me..
    and if she gives me half im'a half ass as well..
  • Copper
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In our age range it does u aint kno that or read the 1,000's of post in hundreds of threads that "prove" this...

yeah I know the general consensus but It doesnt make it right...
  • damobb2deep
    edited November 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    cant relate..
    me and mines winnin..
    in fact.. we bout to run up the score. haaa

but in all seriousness all relationships require communication and compromising..
    its never gonna be EXACTLY as u want it.. and it aint 50/50 wit me.. its 100/100 im'a give a ? what she gives me..
    and if she gives me half im'a half ass as well..

That's the "feel out stage" imo cuz most people do this but soon as u pass that stage yall will kno what yall can get away wit and tha "100/100" will become lop sided soon enough...
  • damobb2deep
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yeah I know the general consensus but It doesnt make it right...

U rite cuz I respect females but am far from a lame..
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That's the "feel out stage" imo cuz most people do this but soon as u pass that stage yall will kno what yall can get away wit and tha "100/100" will become lop sided soon enough...

nah.. thats why u gotta keep it 1hunnid from the jump..
    its go be hardr to keep one.. but when u get one u got her hooked cause she has an acquired taste for u..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options

I firmly believe the majority of people are idiots but most relationships fail because of a breakdown in communication...either people never learn to communicate to each other from jump or after being with your s/o for a while in a long term relationship some idiots foolishly believe their s/o can read their mind and now they don't have to verbalize certain thoughts/feelings about things and get mad when their s/o doesn't recognize and acknowledge their feelings...
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Not always true. I had a situation where we were cool for years before and we were really just like homies that ? . No feelings caught. Besides her being ? about having to find ? elsewhere when I got in a different situation.
    But I have been in one where shorty caught feelings and that just bugged me, so I guess she catches the L but I feel like I catch the L too for having to deal with the annoyance.

I have my fair share of L's in relationships just cuz I always find a way to ? up one way or another. Working on it. Can't get discouraged lol I'm young.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the biggest problem w/ jumpoffs and ? buddies is when they r the only person u r ? for a long time. that ? messes w/ your head forreal. u have to atleast date someone else or talk to someone else or feelings will be caught.
  • Copper
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the biggest problem w/ jumpoffs and ? buddies is when they r the only person u r ? for a long time. that ? messes w/ your head forreal. u have to atleast date someone else or talk to someone else or feelings will be caught.

co-sign to the fullest