Can The CS Finally Give my Boi's Some Respect??????

Options
ya boi g
ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I mean Damn. Who else do we have to beat? Can my boys get some love??????

Everytime we win ? in the CS holla they still not convinced, and claim the Aint's still gonna win the Division.

I mean Wheres the Love(Jigga Voice)

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nah ? them ? ..word to my eagles lol
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited November 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    nah ? them ? ..word to my eagles lol

C/s...........
  • ya boi g
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL... Damn yall

We will see them Eagles in the Playoffs. Look like you might be coming to that Dome cause at worst we lose only 1 more game this year.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You know how it is. I guess Roddy White need to get a lame ass reality show, marry some fake video-model, or talk ? in the media. THEN the Falcons will be "elite".
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nah ? it... Let em keep on thinkin we ain't ? . Kuz as soon as ? hop on the bandwagon that cheapseats jinx get activated and Roddy White will rupture his Achilles or Matt Ryan will get turf toe or some stupid ?
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options
    in all seriousness the falcons surprised the hell out of me this year, i would love for the eagles to play them in the nfc championship
  • ya boi g
    edited November 2010
    Options
    BBRAZE you right.......... LOL, I was actually thinkin that ? when I made the Thread.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol

but T/S, w/ tha exception of tha eagles game. Them ? doin they thang. Every week it's goin be some ? ? say, "well yall shoulda lost. such and such fumbled or did a face mask." or sum otha dumb ? . it's okay, 9-2 and still winning. Aaron Rodgers was supposed to expose tha secondary and he didn't. Got one touchdown pass. he prolly had tha most rushin yards on tha team with like 15. with exception of tha last drive, Falcons defense showed up today. Mike Turner did what he usually do which is get his 100 yard rushin and punch tha otha team's defense in tha mouf. datz how we win. We don't need to put up 30 points every game. Hard running and decent defensive line.

Right...

? all that "give us our respect" ? ... We just gon take it. ? won't understand til we liftin that Lombardi. ? all that regular season respect, we need to transfer this momentum over into playoff victories
  • greenwood1921
    edited November 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    in all seriousness the falcons surprised the hell out of me this year, i would love for the eagles to play them in the nfc championship

I'm rooting for the Eagles and Falcons (eagles because of Vick)

But if you think on it -- Nobody was checkin' for EITHER of them in the offseason. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year with Kolb and the Eagles, and the media ALWAYS sleeps on the Falcons.

All you heard in the preseason was 'Packers, Cowboys, Vikings, Patriots, Cowboys, Saints, Colts, and Cowboys.
  • ya boi g
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^ I got so sick of hearing about the Cowboys and Vikings during the offseason.
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    ^^^^^^ I got so sick of hearing about the Cowboys and Vikings during the offseason.

yeah well that aint work out too well for them did it? lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? still forgetting bout the CHAMPS.. ATl beat them but we missed a FG in OT.. The SAINTS got this
  • ya boi g
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? still forgetting bout the CHAMPS.. ATl beat them but we missed a FG in OT.. The SAINTS got this

I knew one would sneak in here soon with that Tom Foolery.....

[IMG][/img]8625f341a62a089df93b46de63fe5b56.gif
  • greenwood1921
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    I knew one would sneak in here soon with that Tom Foolery.....

[IMG][/img]8625f341a62a089df93b46de63fe5b56.gif

LOL. GOAT gif.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *respects* and has been a fan forever.... let's get em Birds!