T-Mac said LeBron James would have been better off going to the Chicago Bulls.

Options
MR.CJ
MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• ryder225
    ryder225 Banned Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ESPN cutting you checks ? ?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I been sayin this for months.After watching how the bulls have played this season I KNOW he shoulda came here

Bulls wit lebron = Championship team for the next 5-8 years he gonna regret his choice
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I bet lebron thinking the same thing with all the stuff going on in miami
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    aint like t-mac lying..now if the ? could stop channeling his inner VC and play good for the pistons
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    bulls or the clippers

he'd have been much better off...? made a dumb decision as if it was about winning now, he';d have a ring in the chi or in l.a.

maybe it was the fear of jordan comparisons? the fear of kobe right across town? either way nike is probably the only thing winning so far from wade/bosh/lebron being on the same team
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i guess lebron didn't want to be in jordan's shadow.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    one of them ? are gonna have to accept a smaller role asap ....!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    imo he should have stayed in cleveland. that team was close to winning a championship.
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options
    chicago scared him off with the shoe box

bulls-to-lebron-1-600x371.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    imo he should have stayed in cleveland. that team was close to winning a championship.

Same here.. the team was built around him.. to his strenghts and no egos but his... and it covered from some of his weaknesses..

Hes really missing Varejao probably the most.. sometimes the grass isn't always greener.. he actually had a better TEAM there sure they werent as talented but they worked and worked to get people around them.. but he didnt want the responsibility..just the adulation and praise that came with being a star
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wait the same Tracy McGrady that was so envious of the Big Three during the preseason

He shouldn't talk but he is right about what he said
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »

Lmao Word

Talkin bout can u live up to a legend? WOAT marketing wtf was they thinkin sendin this
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lmao Word

Talkin bout can u live up to a legend? WOAT marketing wtf was they thinkin sendin this

he wasnt who they thought he was.

dennis_green.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    just finished reading this in the news paper
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options

i think this would scare anyone away
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lmao Word

Co-Sign.
    Pretty much asking him to bring 6 more championships to the city haha.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

smh at them sending jordan 1 alphas and not atleast a pair of retros...? chi two
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Same here.. the team was built around him.. to his strenghts and no egos but his... and it covered from some of his weaknesses..

Hes really missing Varejao probably the most.. sometimes the grass isn't always greener.. he actually had a better TEAM there sure they werent as talented but they worked and worked to get people around them.. but he didnt want the responsibility..just the adulation and praise that came with being a star

this.............
  • 5th Letter
    edited November 2010
    Options

you're right, they would have been killing ? right now, you have the improvement of j.j hickson, plus solid vets like jamison and i'm sure shaq and big z would have returned and sessions could have played the delonte filled last year.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    you're right, they would have been killing ? right now, you have the improvement of j.j hickson, plus solid vets like jamison and i'm sure shaq and big z would have returned and sessions could have played the delonte filled last year.

The only thing they needed was the ball to move; not make everyone shooters by default.. it would make Lebron more dangerous and the team.. also less predictable.. And well he still would be able to have all the kings horses, and all the kings men.. along with the rest of the spoils of being the son(SUN) of cleveland
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited November 2010
    Options

i don't think this was actually from the Bulls organization though, someone else made that.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    don't forget the cavs got a better coach this year
  • IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited November 2010
    Options
    to the thread title though: duh. this was common knowledge before 'the decision' but Lebron didn't have any of his 'buddies' in Chicago that's the only reason. the whole charade was never about winning at all costs or he would have went to the Bulls
  • 5th Letter
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The only thing they needed was the ball to move; not make everyone shooters by default.. it would make Lebron more dangerous and the team.. also less predictable.. And well he still would be able to have all the kings horses, and all the kings men.. along with the rest of the spoils of being the son(SUN) of cleveland

exactly they just need lebron to play off the ball a little more. its a shame though.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Cosign Tmac. If Melo goes to Chicago next year I garuntee they will become the NBAs next dynasty. I bet yall lives on it.

Lebron and Chicago didn't fit. Imagine him going to Chicago and dropping that what should I do commercial. MJ would have to excommunicate him from the basketball house of ? .