What do you make of WIKILEAKS?

Options
elzo69
elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
They just dropped another shocker this weekend....

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    explain what that is?

im not up on the white boy phrases
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    explain what that is?

im not up on the white boy phrases

get your intelligence game up my ? . anyway, its a little too early to tell cuz they are exposing some things but if u read some of it, it can be made for a case to go to war with Iran. They could be a CIA front but they could be also doing us a service and letting us know whats really up with our government. Now if they dropped some ? on 9/11 then i'd believe fully that they're the real deal.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I approve of the information/document posting.

Keeps things interesting.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know one thing, since those hackers jammed up their server the whole netz been slow today, so it seems to me
  • elzo69
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yea I mean that ? is crazy, it ll get someone killed.
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited November 2010
    Options
    A double edged sword. And yes, someone may get killed, it's that serious.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They need to drop somethin on 9/11 and the inside job that it is, like homie said earlier they could be a front. I heard there CEO or whatever is on the lamb for some kind of Molestation charges in Norway or Sweeden?????????????
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    bruh that ? ain't cool IMO

it def will get some poor mofos killed over some ? being exposed

freedom ain't free
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    its always some ? ......aye we just had a fine ass muslim wannabe terror man out here in portland he's 19 his name was muhhamad something ? that boy is fine as ? !!..
  • elzo69
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They need to drop somethin on 9/11 and the inside job that it is, like homie said earlier they could be a front. I heard there CEO or whatever is on the lamb for some kind of Molestation charges in Norway or Sweeden?????????????

I just read that the US govt is looking to take legal action against them. So if its a front then they are doing a good job at it.
  • elzo69
    edited November 2010
    Options
    its always some ? ......aye we just had a fine ass muslim wannabe terror man out here in portland he's 19 his name was muhhamad something ? that boy is fine as ? !!..

BEAT IT yo this is for smart and educated posters only
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    elzo69 wrote: »
    BEAT IT yo this is for smart and educated posters only

shut up i can come in wit my side comment i dont wanna be part of this conversation anyways....deuces...
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options

putting ? out there, so people can't say they were never told the truth, they just ignored it because the gov. didn't release the info themselves
  • elzo69
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shut up i can come in wit my side comment i dont wanna be part of this conversation anyways....deuces...

Au revoir ?
  • elzo69
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    putting ? out there, so people can't say they were never told the truth, they just ignored it because the gov. didn't release the info themselves

But what good would that do, if it was a front?
  • dmv_use2thewait
    edited November 2010
    Options

Make a case for war with Iran....u saw it said basically all of their neighboring countries feel like they should be dealt with somehow.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited November 2010
    Options

makes em sleep better at nite, kinda like a ? that cheats and indirectly tells her man, it makes her less concerned with feeling guilty if the dude chose to ignore the facts
  • elzo69
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Make a case for war with Iran....u saw it said basically all of their neighboring countries feel like they should be dealt with somehow.

I feel u on that but then y not just drop that i mean the report goed into ? that deals w more than Iran. Spying on diplomats and etc... but i feel u tho
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The cables are part of the daily traffic between the State Department and some 270 embassies and consulates and, according to the Times, amount to a secret account of Washington's relations with the world in an era of global terrorism.

Among disclosures that could potentially cause a problem for Washington, according to The Guardian, are fears in Washington and London over Pakistan's nuclear program; suspected links between the Russian government and organized crime; criticism of British military operations in Afghanistan; and claims of inappropriate behavior by a British royal family member.

The Times cited "gaming out an eventual collapse of North Korea: American and South Korean officials have discussed the prospects for a unified Korea, should the North's economic troubles and political transition lead the state to implode. The South Koreans even considered commercial inducements to China, according to the American ambassador to Seoul. She told Washington in February that South Korean officials believe that the right business deals would 'help salve' China's 'concerns about living with a reunified Korea' that is in a 'benign alliance' with the United States.''

The Times also cited "suspicions of corruption in the Afghan government: When Afghanistan's vice president visited the United Arab Emirates last year, local authorities working with the Drug Enforcement Administration discovered that he was carrying $52 million in cash. With wry understatement, a cable from the American Embassy in Kabul called the money 'a significant amount' that the official, Ahmed Zia Massoud, 'was ultimately allowed to keep without revealing the money's origin or destination.' (Mr. Massoud denies taking any money out of Afghanistan.)"

The Times said that more than 251,287 cables, first obtained by WikiLeaks, were obtained by the newspaper from an intermediary to whom the newspaper promised anonymity. Many of the documents, the Times said, were unclassified and none were marked "top secret." But some 11,000 are classified "secret."

Heres part of the article.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Who are "wikileaks" getting this information from?

What "high ranking individual" would be irresponsible enough to pass off information that can be traced back to them?
  • dmv_use2thewait
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I feel u on that but then y not just drop that i mean the reportgoed into ? that deals w more than Iran. Spying on diplomats and etc... but i feel u tho

Yeah, i feel what u sayin....thats why i'm not sure if its a front or not. I don't think those diplomats were that naive thinking that they weren't being checked up on either though. They gotta make the site look like its on your side, in order for you to back it and keep up your trust in it for whatever they got coming next. but i could be wrong....thats why i'm 50/50 on that site til i see some 9/11 stuff because with that its either it was an inside job or it wasn't.
  • elzo69
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah, i feel what u sayin....thats why i'm not sure if its a front or not. I don't think those diplomats were that naive thinking that they weren't being checked up on either though. They gotta make the site look like its on your side, in order for you to back it and keep up your trust in it for whatever they got coming next. but i could be wrong....thats why i'm 50/50 on that site til i see some 9/11 stuff because with that its either it was an inside job or it wasn't.

Yea i think it is coming tho the 9/11 stuff
  • dmv_use2thewait
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yea i think it is coming tho the 9/11 stuff

if it does...all hell is breaking loose, foreal.
  • elzo69
    edited November 2010
    Options
    if it does...all hell is breaking loose, foreal.

i m looking forward to that but trust someone is getting JFKd if that happens....