Short Men (Including me)

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I wear heels almost every day.....

you should post in the "fav heels thread" in fashion forward.. ooww!! :)
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    to each is own.... but watch what you say
    cuz say the wrong thing, it might put you a stray
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    under 5'9 im short too *confidence post*
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Some of these women are saying that they would choose their high heels over love. Imagine that. Smh.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nah it doesn't mean you're childish you may not find the person attractive overall regardless of their ailment (if any) but to judge preference off of someone's height is...dumb to me that is all I'm saying to each it's own though.

I don't think any preferences are dumb. Some shallower than others, but if that's your preference I respect it. Same goes for mens preference for big ? , or booties, or long hair, or dark skin women or whatever. Nothing wrong with seeking out what you're attracted to. That's what humnan beings do.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Really regardless of personal preference it would be nice if everything could on 50/50 playing field period. Maybe I just feel the way I feel b/c I don't put a lot of emphasis on the small ? anymore. Basically if I find a woman attractive I find her attractive, if I don't then I don't and that's based on both looks & personality. Looks play some factor in my book but, if the personality is ? what good is it in even being bothered?

yes personality matters as well as looks but....looks are a determining factor period because nobody is going to date someone they aren't physically attracted to no matter how nice their personality is...it doesn't make people shallow to want someone they are physically attracted to and people trying to seem "mature' by saying it's not that important are really just looking silly
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't think any preferences are dumb. Some shallower than others, but if that's your preference I respect it. Same goes for mens preference for big ? , or booties, or long hair, or dark skin women or whatever. Nothing wrong with seeking out what you're attracted to. That's what humnan beings do.

believe it or not these can be gained or taken away (by science/surgery/implants/weaves).... but height cant
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    True, but these are all things that people are born with or predetermined to have; just like height. Men get a raw deal because they can't increase their height like women can get plastic surgery, I'll give you that. It must suck.
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    True, but these are all things that people are born with or predetermined to have; just like height. Men get a raw deal because they can't increase their height like women can get plastic surgery, I'll give you that. It must suck.

as long as you understand my perspective
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I totally understand.
    It's just the whole situation reminds me of Long Duck ? . It's just odd. I couldn't do it.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I totally understand.
    It's just the whole situation reminds me of Long Duck ? . It's just odd. I couldn't do it.
    LOL wtf is that
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont even wanna know lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? I gotta stay outta these threads. ? depressing.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jesus doesn't anybody on this forum watch movies. Long Duck ? from Sixteen Candles!

LongDuckDong.jpg
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jesus doesn't anybody on this forum watch movies. Long Duck ? from Sixteen Candles!

LongDuckDong.jpg

heard of the movie... couldnt sit and watch it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah I shut it off after I saw them ? in the shower.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yeah it's nothing wrong with having preferences but the ones that are so shallow makes me think that some people are just unrealistic in what they are looking for but to each it's own. I like women period regardless of whether the skin tone is light or dark what I find attractive about a woman is just my preference but I like said I think I pass the small ? .
    blackrain wrote: »
    yes personality matters as well as looks but....looks are a determining factor period because nobody is going to date someone they aren't physically attracted to no matter how nice their personality is...it doesn't make people shallow to want someone they are physically attracted to and people trying to seem "mature' by saying it's not that important are really just looking silly

The bold is very true but I've talked to some women that I thought were fine as ever in some cases when they opened their mouth and begin to speak some of the ? they speak can be a turnoff or the way they act in general. Looks are a prime factor but I wouldn't make it the overall factor/the end all be all.
    goldenja wrote: »
    believe it or not these can be gained or taken away (by science/surgery/implants).... but height cant

Exactly that's why I say it's shallow to judge on someone's height it's basically something you're born with. And looks aren't everything they fade w/age.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    heard of the movie... couldnt sit and watch it

You're crazy. John Hughes movies>>>>>life
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sounds like somebody has an unhealthy addiction... im just playin ;)
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yo is 5'10 short for women now?

AHAHAHHAHHAHA get the ? outta here you ? .

All you girls gonna get on your knees with me anyway so you might as well be callin yourselves walking headjobs.

I never ever thought 5'10 would be considered short outside of the NBA.
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    you're still a cutie, you'll be alright

actually they have a surgery that can make you much taller, but it involves breaking your legs in several places and like a year of recovery

if was rich.... i still wouldnt do that ? ... it aint natural.. AT ALL!!
  • blank..
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Same chicks who dissing short men would chase after Earl Boykins.
  • goldenja
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Same chicks who dissing short men would chase after Earl Boykins.

agreeeeeeeeed
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Yo is 5'10 short for women now?

AHAHAHHAHHAHA get the ? outta here you ? .

All you girls gonna get on your knees with me anyway so you might as well be callin yourselves walking headjobs.

I never ever thought 5'10 would be considered short outside of the NBA.

Be nice blank. It's still morning time.
  • blank..
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Be nice blank. It's still morning time.

Hi Cali how are you.

Nice ? .