6 months on is it safe to say Recovery was for Eminem's ? fan's

Options
ShadyTeam
ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Reason
It has sold just over 3 Million so far In America and more worldwide 'Not Afraid' & 'Love The Way You Lie' reached number One on the Billboard Chart so it has had great success commercially and has been critically acclaimed as far as winning a Soul Train Award for a record on the Album and winning other awards

But strictly from a Musical perspective is it fair to say Recovery is for Eminem's ? fan's to enjoy more than anyone else
Eminem has always reinvented himself and gained new fans through his career and did the same with Recovery judging by the sales and chart success of the Singles but as a fan of Eminem since 1999 i honestly feel this Album was for his loyal listeners the Album we all wanted from him it's very introperspective from start to finish pretty much every Song is touching on his life and it has the typical emotion you expect but at the same time it's catchy and something different too it's a very mature Album like The Eminem Show with every track touching people as far as Em putting his heart & Soul into the Music

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Go suck a camel ? you ? ? ....
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Freemuthafuckinpost
  • ShadyTeam
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

You seem to have some inner demons for you to react so mental over people praising or liking Eminem seem's like there is a huge issue of insecurity with you different to others even H Rap and them dont quite act like you

It seems like your ex girlfriend the love of your life was probably a big Eminem fan and cos she cheated on you and left you that made you hate Eminem

I'm being serious cos you seem weird cos think logical Eminem is the highest selling Artist of the decade by a long margin he has the biggest fan base around the globe you gonna call all his fans in the 100 millions if not more petty immature things like ? and say racist slurs to every Em fan? if so you need a reality check lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fu2.gif...............
  • ShadyTeam
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The insecurity some people have over Em's success on the IC is quite shocking

But i dont know this the internet so people put on an act but if y'all are serious you guys telling me you throw things at the TV when you see MTV praise Eminem or rip up magazines in a store with a cover of Eminem on the front?

You guys are forgetting Eminem is one of the biggest icons in recent Music history on the IC people act like Eminem isnt loved by people worldwide and get insecure when he is praised

Simple logic is if you dont like him just dont come into a thread made regarding him or his Music fairly a simple method to follow
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    an even simpler idea is stop force feeding him to masses and discuss other rap related subjects and ideas
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    imager.php?id=1423699 GIFSoup

freepost and im out!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShadyTeam
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You cant be mad at people who purchased his Albums for praising an Artist that they like

The public decided to give Eminem the success he has i think the IC feel like Eminem is over exposed but that comes from the consumer if the consumer buys his product more so then other Artists it's just common sense Eminem will be talked about everywhere

No one is forcing people who dont like an Artist to like them but dont cry when the fans of an Artist praise him/her as a consumer we gonna voice our opinion

I purchased Recovery and it is one of my fave Albums ever that's my view
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the hate & dislike for eminem in the ic is all because of you
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    album has 2 to 3 good songs. eminem sing's to much, apologize for his past ? albums like 4 o 5 times, continues to cry about his daughter, how awful his relationship with his wife is. uses the same flow on every track. beats sound like ? . better than encore? yes, better than relapse? yes, better than tes? no. just now. most of the album radio succes is due to the fact that rihanna is with eminem on one song, everybody knows this, is anyone really gonna try to pretend that real hip hop fans are gonna sit on the car ilstening while sayin "oh yeah this beat is bangin" or "? yeah eminem killed this". ? no. the song appeals to eminem pre-teen fanbase (dretox).
    overall. a meh album after the first few spins, just like mmlp.
  • ShadyTeam
    edited November 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    an even simpler idea is stop force feeding him to masses and discuss other rap related subjects and ideas

In what way is this thread forcing Eminem to the IC???

This thread from the title to what i posted is posing a question to Eminem fans on here or people that heard his Album

This thread isnt begging anyone to like Eminem if this thread wasnt made he would have still sold 3 Million and had two Singles reach number One this year

Eminem is a big Artist so of course he will be disccussed on a message board that's just reality if you hate him that much just dont go to threads about him really simple dude
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? it ill freepost also
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    You cant be mad at people who purchased his Albums for praising an Artist that they like

The public decided to give Eminem the success he has i think the IC feel like Eminem is over exposed but that comes from the consumer if the consumer buys his product more so then other Artists it's just common sense Eminem will be talked about everywhere

No one is forcing people who dont like an Artist to like them but dont cry when the fans of an Artist praise him/her as a consumer we gonna voice our opinion

I purchased Recovery and it is one of my fave Albums ever that's my view

no what you do is go above and beyond that. You create discussions just so you can come back to Em, you toss his accomplishments around while degrading other artist for theirs and again you make everything about Em, not even the Pac stans do that, you've saturated the Em subject to the point no1 wants to hear about him. The best thing you can do is to stop talking about him for a while so that ppl's perspective won't be colored by your constant Em bombardment.
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    His ? fans being suburban teenage white wiggers and white girls......
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the reason eminem fans are that way because they are the most non hip hop loving fan in the world. he probaly the only rapper they listen too. him, d12 & g-unit
  • WildcatOffense
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yo Shadyteam, go ? ya self with a butter knife
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2010
    Options
    stan aint got ? on shadyteam
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    In what way is this thread forcing Eminem to the IC???

This thread from the title to what i posted is posing a question to Eminem fans on here or people that heard his Album

This thread isnt begging anyone to like Eminem if this thread wasnt made he would have still sold 3 Million and had two Singles reach number One this year

Eminem is a big Artist so of course he will be disccussed on a message board that's just reality if you hate him that much just dont go to threads about him really simple dude

lol I never said I hated him, but it also isn't a so much a reference to this thread as it is you particular subject matter for almost every thread you do or any thread you do has to come back to Em, it becomes extra and uncessary. It's like you feel Em is so wonderful that you have to keep throwing out what he's done and his accomplishments in everybody's face when everybody practically already knows his achievements
  • ShadyTeam
    edited November 2010
    Options
    album has 2 to 3 good songs. eminem sing's to much, apologize for his past ? albums like 4 o 5 times, continues to cry about his daughter, how awful his relationship with his wife is. uses the same flow on every track. beats sound like ? . better than encore? yes, better than relapse? yes, better than tes? no. just now. most of the album radio succes is due to the fact that rihanna is with eminem on one song, everybody knows this, is anyone really gonna try to pretend that real hip hop fans are gonna sit on the car ilstening while sayin "oh yeah this beat is bangin" or "? yeah eminem killed this". ? no. the song appeals to eminem pre-teen fanbase (dretox).
    overall. a meh album after the first few spins, just like mmlp.

I'm not a teenager i'm probably older than you and i been listening to Eminem since 1999 when the Slim Shady LP came out when that Album came out i actually was a 'teenager'

Not Afraid reached number One and Rihanna was not on that record

There isnt one Song on the Album talking about his daughter like his previous Albums nor is there many Song's about his relationship with his ex wife

Eminem has been pretty much been Singing on all his Albums it's something he has done for a long time he even recorded a Song about his daughter on The Eminem Show where he was just Singing from start to finish

Recovery isnt as dope as The Marshall Mathers LP & The Eminem or the 8 Mile Soundtrack as far as Production but it certainly had some really dope Beat's on it

He uses the same Flow on almost every track but that's a great thing cos the Flow was dope

You dont know every Hip-Hop fan so you cant speak for others you can speak for yourself but you seem to dislike it when others disagree with your opinion which is immature i love the Album that's my opinion you dont like it much that's your opinion
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shadyteam why is em yelling on every track now days
  • WildcatOffense
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Go Kenny Mckinney yo self with a razor blade and Battery Acid
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    this is how a good eminem song sounds like:
    this is a song where he mentions his daughter that is pure ? for what it is, by this the that ? must be tired of eminem calling her everytime he gets a chance:
    if eminem's albums where movies, recovery would be twilight. good elements poorly executed.
    how's screaming on every single ? song considered a good song? feel free to slap yourself across your fake ? .
    i'll teach you how to google now: check how many entries come out if you type eminem not afraid:
    i get: About 3,350,000 results
    now lets try with the other song featuring a pop sensation: About 9,870,000 results

lets se how many views the not afraid song has on the first youtube result to come out: 158297992
    now the other song with the pop sensation: 218725210
    both on eminem's vevo youtube site.
    is your stupid ass really gonna pretend that eminem's stupid fanbase would buy the album regardless of it been good or bad? dumb ?
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    eat a ?
    Yamoley wrote: »
    sboogie wrote: »
    what up stanley
    Freemuthafuckinpost
    fu2.gif...............
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    imager.php?id=1423699 GIFSoup

freepost and im out!!!!!!!!!!!
    His ? fans being suburban teenage white wiggers and white girls......

You wouldn't get these types of reactions if you chilled on the oversaturation of Em, discuss other aspects of rap or hip hop overall. There are other artist, producers, past, present, and possible future events, there are vids, or pehaps go in to the cultural aspect. I mean really, you don't see anyone else who mentions em positively get reponses like this
  • ShadyTeam
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you dont like the Album you dont but why act sensitive and upset towards people who really like the Album

We adults here we have to have a mature discussion sometimes with out feeling bitter we dont know these Artists personally we shouldnt act so sensitive but if we enjoy the Album we should express that feeling on why we liked it and vice versa if you dont like the Album feel free to express that but dont let it get petty where people have call each other names

I only speak for myself cos i dont know every Eminem fan or everyone who heard the Album but i really enjoyed the Album it is one of my faves that's me though others may agree some may not on the IC
This discussion has been closed.