bluprint Members Posts: 465
edited November 2010 in The Reason
Is he still a rapper because he doesn't rap often

Comments

• Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Cee-Lo is a ? talent factory. It amazes me to look at how far this ? has come from the Goodie Mob days. Not that he wasn't dope back then, but now he's pretty much unfuckwitable. I do wish he would just rap again sometimes though.
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Cee Lo gettin that Illuminati Crossover money.......what happened to the rest of them Goodie Mob ? ?
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thats what I'm sayin him 3000 are great rappers but they do otherthings. They good at it but i would like to have another rap disk
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? hasnt rapped in like 10 years. hes as much of a rapper now as eminem is a producer.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Uh yah.. he makes rap music also.. the man is a talent.. you dont stop being what you are after you stop doing it.. Mike Tyson is still a boxer.. Jordan still is a baller, president Bush stilll is one of the presidents.
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    bluprint wrote: »
    Thats what I'm sayin him 3000 are great rappers but they do otherthings. They good at it but i would like to have another rap disk

this right here ^^^
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I would put Cee-Lo in the same category as Andre 3000, Devin the Dude, or even Drake. What I mean is basically, he can rap when he wants to and he can sing when he wants to. I don't think it takes anything away from his rapping just because he sings a good bit of the time. If anything, it adds to his rapping because not everyone else can sing. Therefore, he doesn't have to be worried about being duplicated as easily as most rappers. I'm confident that Cee-Lo, and Goodie Mob, will stand the test of time. 20-30 years from now, I'm sure we'll hear songs like "Black Ice", "Dro In da Wind", "Crazy", etc. on the classic rap radio station.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    he is a Artist not a rapper
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    he is a Artist not a rapper

basically..

although you can be a rapper who is an artist.. but.. its not to many like that...