Juwan Howard got gully on em

Options
[Trillmatic]
[Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
gotta protect ya teamates at all costs. J. Howard made that ? do the swan dive.

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hilton a ? ? ...gonna push him and try and play it off by trying to help him up...juwan did the morally right thing but he gotta take his fine/suspension if he gets it atleast he shows he's a team mate...swear fo ? lebron and nobody under the age of 3was gonna do that

small stuff liek that shows you care for team mates and the game, juwan still a trill old ?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dude was actin like he just scored a goal in soccer
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Juwan did the right thing...of course ? ass 21 century ? are going to talk about how there is no place for that in the game...but we all know he did the right thing...just like Andre Johnson did...fohwt politically correct ? ...sometimes u just have to bust a ? 's ass
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol, felt like i was watchin an 80's game.

old ? post...jk...but it did feel look like a 90s playoff game moment
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lets not forget Kirk Hinrich and James Jones almost rumbling........
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    his name is Hilton...you can tell this aint the first time he's been pushed. that was incrediblel how he absorbed the force with a sliding landing.

but it was a good hard foul follewed by a good retatiatory move from howard. thats good basketball.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    arenas lookd like he got slapped
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    did the dude make his free throws?
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol ? was funny tho
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    100% cosignable reaction
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    hilton a ? ? ...gonna push him and try and play it off by trying to help him up...juwan did the morally right thing but he gotta take his fine/suspension if he gets it atleast he shows he's a team mate...swear fo ? lebron and nobody under the age of 3was gonna do that

small stuff liek that shows you care for team mates and the game, juwan still a trill old ?
    Co~sign.... howard showed em how they used to get down lol
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So he pushed a dude, who'sback was turned and yall applauding him??? How tough was that tho really! Now, if he would of caught him with a right hook, then he'll be gettin my props!
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So he pushed a dude, who'sback was turned and yall applauding him??? How tough was that tho really! Now, if he would of caught him with a right hook, then he'll be gettin my props!

that in itself isn't really noteworthy. its the fact that he took up for his teammate and retaliated. kind of like in baseball, when a pitcher hits a batter in retaliation for one of his guys being hit
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It was hilarious how Armstrong tried helpin him out after pushing the hell outta him lls
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Claps hands and nods head...
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options

so if he sucker punched him you would applaud that...
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Juwan prolly was talkin ? like "? i was the OG Wizard before ya'll ? was even thought of".....lmao!!

it was stupid on both parties but i tend to side wit Howard alot more (but dude knew he gave him a hard foul and went to go pick him up so it wasn't called for)

lets see him do that to Shaq when he closelines D. Wade and Bron comin in the lane...lmao...aint no easy baskets in basketball
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    Juwan prolly was talkin ? like "? i was the OG Wizard before ya'll ? was even thought of".....lmao!!

it was stupid on both parties but i tend to side wit Howard alot more (but dude knew he gave him a hard foul and went to go pick him up so it wasn't called for)

lets see him do that to Shaq when he closelines D. Wade and Bron comin in the lane...lmao...aint no easy baskets in basketball

damn. forgot all about that

IMG_0001.jpg
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    big ups to Howard's brother Overton for holding it down on Living Single
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

lol I'm saying the ? threw Hilton ? ass. ? try that on someone that matters.

But if I'm the celtics I'ma look at this and definitely think about foreshadowing. Nobody on that Heat bench has anything to lose. The worse players to play are those that just don't give a ? . 10 dollars says the Heats bench tries to start a fight with the celtics during the playoffs.
  • peagle05
    edited November 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Lmao oh ?
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol I'm saying the ? threw Hilton ? ass. ? try that on someone that matters.

But if I'm the celtics I'ma look at this and definitely think about foreshadowing. Nobody on that Heat bench has anything to lose. The worse players to play are those that just don't give a ? . 10 dollars says the Heats bench tries to start a fight with the celtics during the playoffs.

hell yeah cuz you know KG is gonna do somethin "? " at some point....word to Anthony Peeler....lmao
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I applaud his reaction
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

lmao hell nah
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn, just noticed that Joel almost landed on Gilbert the same way Gil got hurt the first time with a dude rolling through his legs and busted his knee. He just side stepped the fall this time.

And look at Juwan urging Nick Young to "come on", as if he wanted to rumble