Khia reviews Pink friday

Options
starvin
starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Reason
full review is here http://motormouf.com/

Before we get too far into this “Fabulous” review. I noticed that there were a Hell a lot of people in this 360 deal, Universal, Young Money, Cash Money…..No Money! I mean, they get album sale Money, Endorsement Money, Merchandising Money, Show Money which equals….No Money!! I mean….. With all of the writer’s, producer’s, features and after my husband Weezy cashes in on all of his favors, Onika will be left with $3.60 which equals….No Money! I mean, let’s be real here……100% can only go but Sooooooooooo many ways. Real Talk! Let’s move on….. Shall we?

Track 1: I’m The Best

Yes, “I” Am….. Is she the best? “NO” she’s NOT! If she was……….She wouldn’t have to say it soooooooooooooooo many times. I am a little sick and tired of hearing it! Enough, ALREADY! Wayne is the best rapper alive…… And stop tryna sound like him, we’re all OVER it! Let’s face it…… Nasti Muzik dances circles around this ? !!! Now Tweet that……….? !

Track 2: Roman’s Revenge

The best thing on this track was Eminem! Someone call “Puff The Magic” Dragon Slayer. Was she talkin about Lil Kim and was not woman enough to say it? Ooooooooooh Enimem, I never dated a white dude before…..Let’s share an Ice Cream Sandwich, or maybe an Oreo Cookie or even a Peppermint Patty! Oooooooooooooh, I’m sooooooooooo messy!

Track 3: Did It On’Em

What did you do? Because it’s obvious that you will not sell any RECORDS, don’t get too “COMFY” over there at Cash Money Records Sweeeeetie because if they DROPPED Teena Marie, they are going to be SWEEPING your ASS out the DOOR pretty soon! I Thank my husband for DROPPING Lil Mo becuase her LIPS weighed more than her ALBUM sales and needed to be picked UP from draaaaaaaging the floor! Every night me and my husband Weezy still fight about him letting Teena Marie go!

Track 4: Right Thru Me

We see right past your ? ! See through you, walk over you, step on you, so tired of you! I know it won’t be long before I hear about you in the PAPER! I smell a nervous BREAK DOWN coming on…..You’re not BUILT for this!

Track 5: Fly

Go Rhi-Rhi!!!! Onika, are you still swinging? The battle is over, the battle is not yours it is the Lord’s! It seem like in every song you are fighting to prove yourself…….What the HELL is really going? Are youuuuuuuuu the one jumping out of the window? Or am I going to have to THROW your ass out of the window? Where is the TALENT? Is this entire album aimed at all female rappers? You’re old as Methuselum, 969 years old and you’re still dissing and beefing. I mean, even the Queen isn’t dissing these ? anymore! Grow up….Get over it! You aint even strong enough to hang…….. You will be HANGING yourself soon! You’re already taking a lot of pain killers because you have gone through soooooooo many surgeries! Don’t get ADDICTED to em, Now…… Ya hear?

Track 6: Save Me

I just told yall to SAVE this ? …….She is DROWNING, FALLEN and can’t GET Up! Don’t give up though, keep swimming……… Hopefully, you will be able to keep Hope alive for all of lil girls that’s drowning! Seems like, Willow Smith and Justin Bieber should have been featured on the album, because the chilren are the only ones who are pleased with the works of this tired ass album. Wrist full of colorful rubberbands!

Tracks 7: Moment For Life

You still SWINGING? “SWING LOW, SWEET CHARIOT.” Somebody please come by and carry this ? home! Who approved this track list? Let me check…… Looks like my husband Weezy and Birdman! Damn, they wouldn’t even give you Executive Producer credit, which still equals……..No Money!

Track 8: Check It Out

Check what out? The best thing on this track is the “Feature” WIL-I-AM…… I can’t believe I wasted my $13.99 on this ? , I told yall that it aint no damn Barbies in the hood! I can’t wait for Matel to sue this ? for all of the $3.60 that she earned! When is this ? gonna learn that they stealing all of the money?

Track 9: Blazin

The only thing that’s “Blazin” is Onika’s ? ! Yeah fellas, it’s burning……Flaming Hot! ? will do anything for a record deal! Onika, look in the mirror! Are you pleased with yourself? We seen the BEFORE, it would have been better if you came out AFTER all of the surgery!

Track 10: Here I Am

Where are you? When you pulled “Massive Attack,” you should have pulled a few more! You are a ”Feature-Creature” Hoe, Tired and Threw. MOP this FLOP, all through my kitchen floor. Now they say, that this ? has issues such as being bipolar and having symptoms of ADD. Instead of buying all of them costumes and wigs, you need to invest in a psychiatrist. I can hear pain on every track, you need a whole lot of SPECIAL attention.

Track 11: Dear Old Nicki

RIP…….Case closed and casket DROPPED!

Track 12: Your Love

No Hate……. I like this Track, but you still get “No” Love!

Track 13: Last Chance

This was your last chance to convince me……..And you BLEW it!

Final Arguments and Closing statements on Onika Maraj’s album review!

This ? had three years of FULL promotion, all of the wigs, costumes, features and favors that my husband Weezy’s hard earned MONEY can buy and THIS is what you decided to give us?????? Yet, Nasti Muzik dances circles around this fuckery of an album! You have been officially sentenced to LIFE without any eligibility for Parole and have been banished from the Hip-Hop community for giving us this weak ass album. Imma keep it Gangsta, you had a Hellified promotional team but they just didn’t have anything to promote. Rob Sherfield from Rolling Stone magazine gave you 3.5 stars on the album but the Queen gives you…….ZERO stars, not even a shooting STAR! By the way, I hear that Lil Kim is erasing ? social security numbers and that Foxy Brown is a little upset with because you lied about the feud between Kim and you, but I think Foxy should concentrate on how Kim came and SNATCHED up her record deal! Wasn’t it Fox Boogie Brown that was hanging tough with Jay Z back in the day? Is that the reason Foxy got soooooooo Big? Or was it THYROIDS, FIBROIDS, HONEY BUNS or TWINKIES? It looks like like someone PUMPED helium straight into her body! At least Lil Kim NIPPED, TUCKED and STUFFED her fat away! Nicki, please give Inga the number to your plastic surgeon and your shrink while you are at! Maybe, you guys can tag team! It takes two to Tango!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh, one more thing! Can someone tell me what happened with Pretty Money? Oh, they never made any………MONEY!

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    that ? couldnt even win on that female rapper show....
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    if this was anybody else i'd seriously pay attention

but khia is known as one of the ugliest females and wackests artists ever. she has been coasting off one ? controversial song for ever...she has much of a rite to criticize nicki as sir mix a lot would have tryig to talk down yeezy

that said...she ain't lying about the album being trash
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well until Nicki Minaj goes Gold, Nobody can say ? , cause Khia has a Gold album under her catalog
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL, Khia never disappoints and to all heterosexual men, please stop picking sides.... we really don't care if your supporting pink friday or not.
  • ysl313
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Well until Nicki Minaj goes Gold, Nobody can say ? , cause Khia has a Gold album under her catalog

? , name ten people you know who bought a khia album and sitll play it...just cause she sold a lot doesn't mean she can ever do it again. ? fell off like yo-yos with the strings cut off
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    ? , name ten people you know who bought a khia album and sitll play it...just cause she sold a lot doesn't mean she can ever do it again. ? fell off like yo-yos with the strings cut off

It don't matter. She got has one up on Nicki Minaj right now. And you not gon be able to name 10 people listening to Pink Friday after a while, so what you really saying?
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? don't even respond to Khia anymore...she just a troll...........
  • ysl313
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It don't matter. She got has one up on Nicki Minaj right now. And you not gon be able to name 10 people listening to Pink Friday after a while, so what you really saying?

im saying she did that during a time when memphis bleek and other meh artists were doing it, as a generation americans were more stupid with money then now. now we choose what we purchase and anything hitting gold now has to earn it or have atleast somewhat a desired market. what market and climate cna khia cultivate that would allow her to sell half of what she sold again? non. nicki is young and in this economy is already att 100,000 sold on her debut week going up against a proven platinum artist. she will go gold aqt this rate considering drake hit plat status, nicki will go gold...

khia just a loud mouth ugly broad who could have said the album was trashed and kept moving. name a female that has done anything significant in the past few years since khia fell off that she HASNT tried to diss? exactly...
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    im saying she did that during a time when memphis bleek and other meh artists were doing it, as a generation americans were more stupid with money then now. now we choose what we purchase and anything hitting gold now has to earn it or have atleast somewhat a desired market. what market and climate cna khia cultivate that would allow her to sell half of what she sold again? non. nicki is young and in this economy is already att 100,000 sold on her debut week going up against a proven platinum artist. she will go gold aqt this rate considering drake hit plat status, nicki will go gold...

khia just a loud mouth ugly broad who could have said the album was trashed and kept moving. name a female that has done anything significant in the past few years since khia fell off that she HASNT tried to diss? exactly...

This is the first time I've known her to diss anybody other than Jackie O, I don't pay attention to Khia.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? don't even respond to Khia anymore...she just a troll...........

Lol being a troll in real life.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL @ anyone taking Khia serious if anything that loud mouth broad could use a bar of soap.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Bwaaah I read this whole ? yesterday. Khia is hilarious. Almost the entire review ain't got ? to do with the album. I dunno why any of y'all would expect anything serious coming from this ? .
    ? shut up. You sound stupid.
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Bwaaah I read this whole ? yesterday. Khia is hilarious. Almost the entire review ain't got ? to do with the album. I dunno why any of y'all would expect anything serious coming from this ? .

? shut up. I'm ? .

Nothin to do with me
  • KillaCham
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wow, stupid AND corny.
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wow, stupid AND corny.

You mad cause Khia is gold?
  • KillaCham
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Rofl Nicki will outsell Khia's entire 4 album discography with 1. Why would I be mad at that? So again, guess how you sound....
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Rofl Nicki will outsell Khia's entire 4 album discography with 1. Why would I be mad at that? So again, guess how you sound....

I sound like the truth until further proven.
  • KillaCham
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I sound like the truth until further proven.
    Oh
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I'd nut over your slutty ass.
    No ? word to your life
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Before we get too far into this “Fabulous” review. I noticed that there were a Hell a lot of people in this 360 deal, Universal, Young Money, Cash Money…..No Money! I mean, they get album sale Money, Endorsement Money, Merchandising Money, Show Money which equals….No Money!! I mean….. With all of the writer’s, producer’s, features and after my husband Weezy cashes in on all of his favors, Onika will be left with $3.60 which equals….No Money! I mean, let’s be real here……100% can only go but Sooooooooooo many ways. Real Talk! Let’s move on….. Shall we?

Track 1: I’m The Best

Yes, “I” Am….. Is she the best? “NO” she’s NOT! If she was……….She wouldn’t have to say it soooooooooooooooo many times. I am a little sick and tired of hearing it! Enough, ALREADY! Wayne is the best rapper alive…… And stop tryna sound like him, we’re all OVER it! Let’s face it…… Nasti Muzik dances circles around this ? !!! Now Tweet that……….? !

Track 2: Roman’s Revenge

The best thing on this track was Eminem! Someone call “Puff The Magic” Dragon Slayer. Was she talkin about Lil Kim and was not woman enough to say it? Ooooooooooh Enimem, I never dated a white dude before…..Let’s share an Ice Cream Sandwich, or maybe an Oreo Cookie or even a Peppermint Patty! Oooooooooooooh, I’m sooooooooooo messy!

Track 3: Did It On’Em

What did you do? Because it’s obvious that you will not sell any RECORDS, don’t get too “COMFY” over there at Cash Money Records Sweeeeetie because if they DROPPED Teena Marie, they are going to be SWEEPING your ASS out the DOOR pretty soon! I Thank my husband for DROPPING Lil Mo becuase her LIPS weighed more than her ALBUM sales and needed to be picked UP from draaaaaaaging the floor! Every night me and my husband Weezy still fight about him letting Teena Marie go!

Track 4: Right Thru Me

We see right past your ? ! See through you, walk over you, step on you, so tired of you! I know it won’t be long before I hear about you in the PAPER! I smell a nervous BREAK DOWN coming on…..You’re not BUILT for this!

Track 5: Fly

Go Rhi-Rhi!!!! Onika, are you still swinging? The battle is over, the battle is not yours it is the Lord’s! It seem like in every song you are fighting to prove yourself…….What the HELL is really going? Are youuuuuuuuu the one jumping out of the window? Or am I going to have to THROW your ass out of the window? Where is the TALENT? Is this entire album aimed at all female rappers? You’re old as Methuselum, 969 years old and you’re still dissing and beefing. I mean, even the Queen isn’t dissing these ? anymore! Grow up….Get over it! You aint even strong enough to hang…….. You will be HANGING yourself soon! You’re already taking a lot of pain killers because you have gone through soooooooo many surgeries! Don’t get ADDICTED to em, Now…… Ya hear?

Track 6: Save Me

I just told yall to SAVE this ? …….She is DROWNING, FALLEN and can’t GET Up! Don’t give up though, keep swimming……… Hopefully, you will be able to keep Hope alive for all of lil girls that’s drowning! Seems like, Willow Smith and Justin Bieber should have been featured on the album, because the chilren are the only ones who are pleased with the works of this tired ass album. Wrist full of colorful rubberbands!

Tracks 7: Moment For Life

You still SWINGING? “SWING LOW, SWEET CHARIOT.” Somebody please come by and carry this ? home! Who approved this track list? Let me check…… Looks like my husband Weezy and Birdman! Damn, they wouldn’t even give you Executive Producer credit, which still equals……..No Money!

Track 8: Check It Out

Check what out? The best thing on this track is the “Feature” WIL-I-AM…… I can’t believe I wasted my $13.99 on this ? , I told yall that it aint no damn Barbies in the hood! I can’t wait for Matel to sue this ? for all of the $3.60 that she earned! When is this ? gonna learn that they stealing all of the money?

Track 9: Blazin

The only thing that’s “Blazin” is Onika’s ? ! Yeah fellas, it’s burning……Flaming Hot! ? will do anything for a record deal! Onika, look in the mirror! Are you pleased with yourself? We seen the BEFORE, it would have been better if you came out AFTER all of the surgery!

Track 10: Here I Am

Where are you? When you pulled “Massive Attack,” you should have pulled a few more! You are a ”Feature-Creature” Hoe, Tired and Threw. MOP this FLOP, all through my kitchen floor. Now they say, that this ? has issues such as being bipolar and having symptoms of ADD. Instead of buying all of them costumes and wigs, you need to invest in a psychiatrist. I can hear pain on every track, you need a whole lot of SPECIAL attention.

Track 11: Dear Old Nicki

RIP…….Case closed and casket DROPPED!

Track 12: Your Love

No Hate……. I like this Track, but you still get “No” Love!

Track 13: Last Chance

This was your last chance to convince me……..And you BLEW it!

Final Arguments and Closing statements on Onika Maraj’s album review!

This ? had three years of FULL promotion, all of the wigs, costumes, features and favors that my husband Weezy’s hard earned MONEY can buy and THIS is what you decided to give us?????? Yet, Nasti Muzik dances circles around this fuckery of an album! You have been officially sentenced to LIFE without any eligibility for Parole and have been banished from the Hip-Hop community for giving us this weak ass album. Imma keep it Gangsta, you had a Hellified promotional team but they just didn’t have anything to promote. Rob Sherfield from Rolling Stone magazine gave you 3.5 stars on the album but the Queen gives you…….ZERO stars, not even a shooting STAR! By the way, I hear that Lil Kim is erasing ? social security numbers and that Foxy Brown is a little upset with because you lied about the feud between Kim and you, but I think Foxy should concentrate on how Kim came and SNATCHED up her record deal! Wasn’t it Fox Boogie Brown that was hanging tough with Jay Z back in the day? Is that the reason Foxy got soooooooo Big? Or was it THYROIDS, FIBROIDS, HONEY BUNS or TWINKIES? It looks like like someone PUMPED helium straight into her body! At least Lil Kim NIPPED, TUCKED and STUFFED her fat away! Nicki, please give Inga the number to your plastic surgeon and your shrink while you are at! Maybe, you guys can tag team! It takes two to Tango!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh, one more thing! Can someone tell me what happened with Pretty Money? Oh, they never made any………MONEY!
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I ? wit Khia but I heard that Pink Friday ? yesterday............straight ? , that ? horrible. I wanted to take the cd and throw it out my ol lady car and run over that ? a couple times. We almost broke up over Nicki Minaj, I cant stand that ? , that ? hot, polluted, wet, aids injected garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Nicki is bad tho so ill watch all the videos....
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Man that ? ? then a muhfucka
  • BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited November 2010
    Options
    why the ? is khia still talkin'?? if nicki wanna put out the type of music she like & comfortable with let her do it. if mufuckas wana buy her album let em' do it!! real ? she sound like a str8 hater & she makin' florida look bad, let nicki do her thing
  • P. Town
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This was lame as hell

• Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nicki Minaj has showed how successful she is now. When this many people hate, you're doing a great job.